Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(02-10-2023, 11:03 PM)Tunkai Wrote: First of all I want to give you Lot's of thanks and love because for the first time someone is giving such an honest openion. Saying the bad is bad, the ordinary is ordinary and the good is good.
I'm obelized Sir.
Actually for a many long years I've read only Aurelius1986 Sir's story. But 3 years ago I came to know about the continuation of this story.
Fairly speaking no one could maintain the intensity of the story like Aurelius1986 sir wrote.
But.. Tjere is a big BUT. all the continuations written by various writers were all awesome.
The writer Purvika had degraded Purva the most.
But I loved her writing most.
And where she finished the story incomplete made me insatiable. I had send her many request to finish the story. But couldn't get any reply.
Finally I decided to finish it. But I'm not a writer. And that's why I made many mistakes in the earlier episodes.
But I was awere about that. And my obsession made me think all the times about Purva. And all of my day dreaming and thoughts are reflecting in my writing. Nothing else.
I know that all the episodes can't be good. There are and will be some episodes which are or will not be up to the mark.
But for a long story it's common thing.
As I am mixing the past present and the ancient past, I had to describe some past through Rasul.
And many Purva lover's requested me to keep Purva and Apu relationship sacred. So there will be no intentional fuck or lusty relationship between them but there will be sex education and medical treatment among them.
And as I'm continuing the story, Apu's age is 14 as per tje original story.
And I'm already working on the whore dance part in my thinking.
And there will be two more humiliation part coming back to back.
I can't skeep them. Because Mehmoodvale sir already told me about Gadheri part. I've to write that part as per his instruction. And the auction part.
And then the journey to Jabalpur and reunion part.
And then the whore dance part.

Thank you again Sir. Heart
Can you please sent me writer purvika’s story
[+] 1 user Likes Billu1986's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Billu1986 - 05-10-2023, 10:34 AM