Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
After some days the landlord again visited us along with a contractor. This time I had already told Avi that he is coming as she was very angry with me last time but I requested her to at least dress in somewhat sexy clothes. The landlord introduced us to the contractor and explained him our agreement the contractors name was John he was a white guy in his 50s. He was tall, medium built, like a hard working man with rough skin and stroke hands. He had a little ponch stomach and white hairs in his facial hair.
John quickly started looking at the site and doing measurements and jotting down his plan on a piece of paper, but the landlord was just interested in Avi. He was praising her dress saying that he likes this type of bright clothes. Avi was wearing a sleeveless low cut and punjabi dress, it's not her fault that she looks sexy in any clothes. John finished his work and then came back to talk to us, he said that he could finish the work in 2 weeks but he would need to put 3 people on it.
He again confirmed that all of the stuff in the house would be emptied before they start. the the landlord was eager to agree to everything he was saying as he wanted the work done by the lease month end. But I reminded him that we will have to keep a single bed and some bare essentials. John was ok with that so it was all good.

Now we had two more months in this flat and I was trying to convince Avi to be more adventurous (like before) as we would be moving quite away from here.
I would always push her to go out and talk with the neighbour uncle and would observe them from my window. He had started to be very friendly with her and sometimes while talking he would touch her hand or her shoulder or her back. And now since Avi knew what his intentions were she didn't like to talk with him. But still she went to talk(tease) with him for me and also because it made the neighbour aunty very angry and she would keep shouting and saying rude things to uncle in front of everyone and that made Avi very happy ?

Then one day I thought of another plan, avi was sitting in her shorts and crop top. I told her let's order from outside today, she was more than happy as she didn't want to cook and clean. I was tracking the delivery and just as it was about to arrive I went in the toilet and sat down. The door will rang, Avi asked me to go and get the delivery but I told her I am in the toilet and would take some time you go and get it. She had to go as the guy was ringing the doorbell again and again.
When I came out of the toilet I was expecting that she would be angry on me but she was ok she had already started digging into the food. I asked her if the food is hot and did she give any tips to the delivery guy. She said that tips for not needed and she was adequately rewarded. What do you mean? I asked. He was staring at my thighs, I think looking at chicken thighs he has forgotten how a woman's thighs look hahaha
I thought you would get angry because of that
No, I'm getting used to it now, Avi said.
That's good I said
At least I don't have to cook and clean today

From that day she was a bit casual about public exhibition and we had started to order out all sorts of things. I would ask her to dress up in different things to do the collection we tried all sorts of dresses.
Maxi
Open shirt
Shorts
Bathrob untied
Only shirt
……
She didn't say no to anything I guess she also understood that we are only here for 2 months more and told me that she would only do this while we are here and would not do it in the new place.

But Finally, she made my dream come true when she did a collection with just a towel wrapped around her upper body and wet hair.  

It seemed like my old horny sluty adventurous wife back with a bang.   Well no bang yet. ?

Eventually the days passed and we started packing all of our stuff. One weekend the movers came and moved all of our stuff into storage.

And the following Sunday evening I got a call from John the contractor that his boys will come tomorrow morning sharp at 8 o'clock to start the work.
When I heard him say "boys" my mind started racing with ideas
[+] 1 user Likes jetset's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed - by jetset - 01-10-2023, 09:48 PM