Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
UPDATE-13

What would be his name? Dipa asked.
Sameer : Umm? Pukun.
Dipa : Pukun?
Sameer : Yes, Pukun. Tukun's brother Pukun.
Dipa : What about Tutun? Or Tukai?
Sameer : Yeah Not bad. But our new baby is crying. You should feed him your milk right now.
Dipa : Yes. But he doesn't look like you, Sameer. Nor even like me. So, what will people say? He is not our child.
Sameer : He is your child, that's all for me.
Dipa : Hehe, Thanks Dear hubby.
Then Dipa took both kids on her lap and they both took her two nipples in their mouth.
But suddenly Tukun started crying.
His cry was not stopping.
Dipa: What Happened, Tukun Babu? Why are you crying?
Sameer : Dipa see, Tukun's size is equal to our newly born baby. He is not growing up.
Dipa : Yes, but why is he crying? Tukun? Tukun, stop crying babu.

But Tukun's crying was increasing. He was crying louder and louder. So loud that Dipa's day mare broke and she opened her eyes.
What? Where am I?
Oh god. Was it all a dream?
Why did I have this kind of dream? Oh my god!!!!
Am I becoming a slut?
No. I just helped the poor slum people.
But…. She couldn't think much as she heard Tukun was crying in real. 
The AC was on, even though she was sweating.
She looked aside.
Tukun was trying to speak and was looking at her. Dipa could see the tear in his eyes.
He was uttering, Mom, mom, mom, mom mommm…..
Dipa : Tukun Sona? What happened, Babu?
Come on dear. Lay on my lap.
She sat on the bed and took him on her lap.
She quickly slid down one of the noodle straps of her mid thigh length satin nightly and opened her milk filled boob.
She quickly pushed her nipple into his mouth.
Tukun started sucking her nipple and stopped making noise. But after just a few minutes, he stopped drinking her milk and started crying.
Dipa : Tukun? Why are you crying?
She thought that it may be colic pain.  So she put him down on the bed and removed his nappy pad. Then she gave him a dose of neopeptine.
But, Tukun was still crying.
Just then her phone rang.
Sameer was calling.
She took the call.
Sameer: Ah, Dipa, I tried to convince Neogi Sir, But he promised me to come another day. And listen dear, I'll be late tonight.
Dipa : Ah, It's ok, Sameer. But here is a problem.
Sameer : What Dipa?
Dipa : Tukun is crying continuously. His crying is not stopping.
Sameer : Did you give him medicine?
Dipa : Yes . Just now.
Sameer : OK. Then wait for a few minutes and see.
Dipa : Yeah. But, please call the pediatrician. It's been month since we visited him. So, I think we should take Tukun to him for a checkup.
Sameer : Ok, I'm calling him.
Dipa, cut the call.
She took Tukun on her lap and started cuddling him. She was roaming in the room and trying to make him comfortable.
She was showing him toys or opening cartoons on her phone. But he was still crying.
She was kissing his head and patting his back.
She was showing him the trees and the crows in the garden through the window.
Suddenly he saw a cat in the garden and started uttering, Mo, mo, which means Meaw, meaw.
Dipa: Yes, Meaww. Do you want to play with that Meaw cat?
Tukun again started uttering, Mo, moo, moo.
Dipa : I'll give you a baby pussy cat.
Tukun :Mo, moo, moooo.
Dipa : But, Tukun, that cat is big. I'll give you another cat
But Tukun started crying again.
He still didn't learn to speak but he was trying to convince Dipa with his utter and gestures that he wanted to go out and catch the cat.
Dipa was finally defeated to his whim and took him outside.
It was a Small garden in front of their house and the cat was familiar to them as she used to give him leftover food, everyday.
So when Dipa took Tukun outside and went to the cat, the cat didn't run away,she started meowing and started rubbing his body on Dipa's naked legs.
Dipa was also interacting with the cat and also with Tukun.
Dipa bent and squatted down with Tukun and rubbed the cat's back and cuddled her neck.
The cat was producing some adorable sounds.
Tukun was happy and smiling.
He leaned down from his mother's lap and tried to touch the cat.
Dipa allowed him and he also rubbed the cat's back but not so smoothly like Dipa.
And just then Tukun put his hand back and tried to put his fingers into his mouth.
Dipa quickly held his wrist and said, hey, sona, don't do this. You just touched the cat.
The cat rubbed her back on Dipa's leg again and Dipa quickly got up.
Dipa was holding Tukun's wrist and was about to turn back to the house as she was wanting to wash her and Tukun's hand. Just then She heard a man's call.
Dipa Didi, I brought some new joss sticks. Wanna see?
It was Jiten Uncle. Dipa knows him. He is a poor man around 50 years old. He is a lame man.
Dipa turned back and looked at him.
She smiled and said, Na Jiten kaku. Ager dhup gulo ache akhono. Ekhon lagbena( Jiten Uncle, I've the old one, you gave me. I don't need the joss stick now.)
Jiten : Dipa Didi, I couldn't sell much today. So, if you take at least one…..
Dipa : Ok, Then give me two.
Jiten : Ah, come Dipa Didi, see, it's made of real Agarwood. And see this one. Pure sandalwood.
Dipa, Ok Uncle. Give me these two.
She noticed that Jiten was not looking straight into her eyes. He was hesitating a little.
Then she realized that she was wearing only her nightie.
She used to wear that inside the house, at the time of her sleeping.
And she used to wear a housecoat over it usually.
But as Tukun was crying, she had forgotten to wear the housecoat over that skimpy nighty.
It was a V necked, noodle strapped satin nighty, which was coming up to her mid thighs. And there were slits beside her thighs.
Oops, what a mistake. But what should I do now? She thought.
And then she looked at the alley over the boundary wall. She saw many men and women were passing through the lane. Some were walking and some were on bikes or cycles.
She suddenly became very conscious. She was feeling very shy.
She couldn't understand what to do.
She quickly said, wait uncle. I'm bringing the money.
She turned back and started heading towards the door. Then she realized that Jiten Uncle didn't tell her the prices.
She turned back to him and asked, Jiten Uncle, How much?
Jiten : It's 150 Didibhai.
Dipa : Ok, wait.
She entered the room with Tukun on her lap.
It was the first time she was outside the house that nighty. She first washed her and Tukun's hands and then put down Tukun on the cradle.
Then she looked at her in the mirror.
Oh my god, the milk licked from my nipples and it made wet patches on my nighty. Chhi, what Jiten uncle might think about me.
She was thinking that and was searching for her housecoat.
She realized that her panty was also wet. But maybe that was because of her dirty dream.
She took the housecoat and started wearing it and she was watching towards the gate through the window.
Oh, I was already in front of him wearing this silly night dress.
And if I suddenly change in a housecoat then what will he think?
And Sameer has told me many times that this is Kolkata, not our village. So?
But what about these patches? 
Huh, Jiten Uncle has already seen these.
She feltna continuous twitching in her pussy, which was licking juices now.
She looked at her in the mirror and then thought for a moment and then started disrobing her housecoat.
But then she paused. She thought something and pulled the housecoat over her body again.
She took the money and started heading towards the door.
But before exiting the door she stopped.
She didn't tie the belt around her waist.
She held the belts and looked down.
She took a long breath and then pushed the housecoat back and the cloth fell on the ground.
Dipa went towards the entrance gate, consciously wearing that skimpy nighty.

The sticky wet patches of milk were prominent around her breasts and she could realize that her nipples were continuously leaking her breast milk. And due to her excitement, her nipples became rock hard and poked the soft and smooth fabric of her pink nighty.
This was a new sensation. Though she showed her nudity to a few adult men in the slum, for the first time she was in a semi nude state, wearing cloth but to her it was more sensual than her previous activities.
She was feeling goosebumps.
She saw Jiten Uncle was staring at her jiggling wet boobs.
She felt more wet at bottom. 
She went to the gate and gave the man his money.
He took the money and folded his hands and said, Thank you Dipa Didi.
Dipa : Oh uncle don't thank me. Now go. Bye.
Jiten : Bye Didi.

That small encounter gave her a new sensation.
She came inside the room when her phone rang.
Sameer called her.
Sameer : Dipa, Listen, the doctor will be available from 6.30.। confirmed the appointment.
Dipa: Ok. It's 4.45 now.
So, I'm getting ready.
When will you come home?
Sameer : Ah, I'll be late dear. Sorry. Maybe around 10 or 10.30.
Dipa : Ok. No issue. Bye.
Sameer : Bye dear.

Tukun didn't drink her milk fully before.
Now he was not crying. So Dipa looked at her nighty and then pulled the curtains of the window.
And then she removed her nighty and then her wet panty too.
She looked at her fully nude body in the mirror.
Even after giving birth of a child, her belly is still flat. Only a very little fat at her lower abdomen which actually increasing her beauty. Her waist is perfect. And her bums are a little heavier but not so much.
Overall she is still a slim woman. Only her boobs have become huge. Due to the over contained milk.
She lifted her boobs from the bottom.
A few drops of white milk came out from her nipples.
Dipa suddenly thought, Why are all the people so crazy about my milk?
Or are they just taking advantage of my innocence?
Or I'm not as innocent as I think I am.
Ufff, Gosh. I'll go mad.
But all those men had tasted my milk except I.
Oh gosh, what am I thinking? Chhi…..
But what's wrong if I tasted my own milk?
Nothing wrong….
When she was thinking those things, her right hand fingers left the bottom of her big milk tank and took the out coming droplets of her milk from her nipples, on their tips and then the fingers went up to her lips.
Her lips widened and her fingers touched her lower lip.
The white droplets smeared on her lip and then her tongue came out and licked that milk from her lip.
She was watching all those things in the mirror.
Suddenly she came to her scene and ran towards the cradle.
She took Tukun on her naked lap and sat on the edge of the bed.
Tukun drank a decent amount of milk and then fell asleep.
She put Tukun in the cradle again and then went to the bathroom.
After taking a bath she came out and wore a white normal bra and then wore a readymade black colored runia blouse.
These kinds of blouses are commonly used in West Bengal. Transparent cotton blouse.
Half sleeve and covered back and decent neckline, Very ordinary and common but the transparency makes the blouse sexy.
Anyway, she wore the panty, petticoat and then a dark red or maroon colored Georgette saree.
She then dressed Tukun in a nappy pad and a cotton sheer shirt. Then the mother and the son left the house.
Dipa took an E-Rickshaw and reached the doctor's clinic around 6.15 p.m.
Soon the compounder told her to go inside the chamber.
Doctor gritted her with a gentle smile and then asked, Dipa debi, what happened? How are you and master Tukun?
Dipa : Daktar Babu, I'm fine. But Tukun is not feeling well. Since the morning he cried several times. I think he is getting colic pain.
Doctor checked Tukun thoroughly and then he said, Hummm, it seems Tukun got an infection in the stomach.
Don't worry, I'm prescribing the medicines. He will be fine soon.
But tell me one thing, Dipa Debi.
Dipa : Yes, Daktar Babu, tell me.
Doctor : Are you giving him external food? Alongside the breast milk? 
Dipa : No, doctor. You know that I have a problem with excessive milk. So, why do I give him external food?
Doctor : No. That's fine. I believe you. But I'm wondering how he got the infection?
Ah, if you don't mind, can I ask you something?
Dipa : Yes Doctor Sahab, go. Ahead.
Doctor : Do you wear fresh clothes? Or do you wash your breast before feeding him?
Dipa : Yes I wear washed clothes every time but  I don't wash my breasts every time before feeding him.
Do you think Tukun got this infection from my…. I mean…
Doctor : Yes. From your breast. I think so.
Dipa : Oh?
Doctor :  What Dipa? You get a little upset hearing my opinion?
Dipa : No, not upset. But I'm tense.
Doctor : Oh don't worry. Do one thing.
Doctor Anupam Hazra is sitting upstairs. Go and let him check you.
Dipa : But? He is a male Doctor. I mean… When will Doctor Rekha come?
Doctor : Oh she is out of station. She will come next week.
Dipa : Oh.
Doctor : Dipa debi, we are doctors. Don't differenciet us with gender. Ok?
Here is your prescription. My compounder will describe the doses of the medicines.
And better you visit Dr. Hazra.
Dipa : Ok, Daktar Babu. Thank you. Bye.
After paying the fees at the counter she went upstairs and after waiting for 10 minutes her number came.

Dr. Hazra : Come in. Ah, sit, madam.
What's your name?
Dipa : Dipa *****.
Ok. So  Dipa madam, can you tell me what's your problem?
Dipa : I actually a patient of Dr. Rekha. But….
Dr. Hazra : She is out of station. I know.
Now tell me the problem.
Dipa : I actually came for my son's check up. But Dr. Basu advised me to come to you.
My son is having a stomach infection and Dr. Basu thinks the infection comes from…from…
Dr. Hazra : Hum, I understand. It may be caused by your unwashed nipples.
Dipa blushed in shame. She lowered her face.
Tukun was busy with a toy in her lap.
Dr. Hazra : Don't be shy in front of a doctor.
Do you wash your breasts properly? And wear hygienic clothes?
Dipa : Yea, Dr. But…..
Dr. Hazra : But?
Dipa : I've a problem. I…I…
I mean I have a problem with excessive milk.
Dr. Hazra : Hummm,Hypergalactia.
Dipa : Yes yes.
Dr. Hazra Then called the compounder and told her to take Tukun and entertain him and take him outside the room.
He then told Dipa to go inside a curtain cordoned area and open her blouse and bra.
Dipa : But? I mean? What?
Dr. Hazra: Relax. I'm a doctor. Do you think I have any bad intentions?
Then madam, please go. You may come next week and Dr. Rekha will be there.
Dipa : No. No. I…I… ok.
She entered inside the curtain and hesitantly opened her bra and blouse. And then sat on a chair.
Dr. Hazra came inside with a tiny torch and a small plastic container. Then he sat on a chair in front of her.
Her pallu was covering her breasts and the blouse and the bra were laying on a bed beside her.
Dipa was realizing the cause of Tukun's infection.
It came from the slum.
Multiple men were sucking her nipples. And maybe she forgot to wash her breasts after returning from the slum, two days ago.
But she couldn't tell that to the doctor.
And that shyness was costing her to display her naked boobs to a male doctor.
It was so embarrassing for her. But she couldn't blame the doctor. He was just doing his duty.

Anyway, the doctor sat in front of her and she thought that he would ask her to remove her pallu. But the doctor said, Madam, Do you wear a bra all the time?
Dipa : No. I wear it when I go out.
Dr. Hazra : Please pass me your bra.
Dipa looked at him in disbelief. She thought, what is he wanting? His age is around 45-46. Not so old.
Is he trying to?....
Dr. Hazra : What are you thinking? Pass me your bra.
Dipa : Ah. Ye.. Yess. Dr…. She took the bra and hesitantly passed it to the doctor.
The doctor examined the bra. Especially the inner parts of the two cups.
Dr. Hazra : Hum, Madam, see. Look at these patches.
They are not new. Even If you wash it, these patches will not go away.
Dipa : But, what should I do? Buying new bras or wearing new bras everyday is not possible.
Dr. Hazra : Hummm. Now let me examine your breasts.
Before Dipa could react, the doctor grabbed her pallu and pulled it down. Dipa's hand automatically left her pallu and let it fall down on her lap.
The doctor looked at her boobs and then touched her both boobs with his both hands.
He lifted her boobs to measure the weight.
Then he started pressing on her melons in various parts and started asking, feeling any pain here?
Dipa : No.
Dr. Hazra : Here?
Dipa : Ahh. A little.
Dr.: Here?
Dipa : A little bit.
Dr. : Hummm. Nothing to worry about.
There are no lumps. But tell me one thing. How old is your baby?
Dipa : 5 months.
Dr.: So, he has no teeth and he should drink only breast milk.
Dipa : Yes, Doctor, He only drinks my milk.
Dr. : But what are these reddish marks around your areolas?
Dipa : Oh, These are actually… As you know my breasts are overflowing with milk all the time so….
Dr. : So?
Dipa : There is a newborn child in a nearby slum.
His mother died while giving birth to him.
Dr. : And you are feeding him now.
Dipa : Hehe, yes Dr.
Dr. : Ahh, That's a nobel work, no doubt. But I think that kid has no teeth. So, how are these marks?
Dipa : Actually, that kid has a brother too. He is 5 years old. And I had to feed him too.
His whim compelled me…..
Dr. : Ok. Ok. I think that's why you get some infection and that infection is transferred to your son.
Dipa : Maybe.
The doctor then lifted her boobs one by one and looked under the boobs with the help of the torch light and then said, due to the heavy flow of milk, your breasts are becoming heavier.
And you got some rashes here.
Dipa : Is it worried, Dr.?
Dr. : Ah, don't worry. I'm giving you a ointment. It will be cure within 3-4 days.
Dipa : So, shouldn't I breast feed that kid?
Dr. : Oh, that's a nobel job, madam. I shouldn't stop you from doing that. You should carry on.
But…..
Dipa : But?
Dr. : You should avoid the older kid. And if he whim too much or… OK, I've an Idea.
Dipa : What?
Dr. You fill you milk in two feeding bottle and then give them that bottle.
Dipa : So, you're saying I should avoid their touch for few days? And send them milk in a bottle from my house?
Dr. : Yes. But it will be better, if you go to the slum and fill the bottle there. Then the new born baby will get fresh milk.
And Bye this soap. This soap has low Ph level.
And take these medicines. Nothing to worry.
And I think doctor bose has prescribed the medicines for your son.
Dipa : Yes, Doctor.
Dr. : Good.
Dipa took the bra and was about to wear that. But the Dr. Stopped her and said, wait madam.
He then called a woman and told her to collect some milk from her both breasts in different containers.
Dipa : But why dr.?
Dr. I want to be confirm that there is no issues with your milk. After all three kids are drinking your milk.
Dipa : Ok.
The woman came with two small glass containers and started pulling Dipa's nipples holding the containers under her boobs.
The doctor was watching her, standing by the woman.
Dipa was dying in shame but at the same time her pussy was twitching from a strange sensation and leaking water.
She lifted her one leg on another and stiffen her ass and pussy lips.
Once she couldn't control herself and moaned, Ahhh. Ummm.
Dr.: What? Feeling pain?
Dipa : Ah, No, Doctor. It's ok.
Dr. : Ok. Didi, it's enough. Close the container and send it to the lab.
Madam, wear your clothes. But I would recommend you not to wear any bra.
You can buy some new spandex material bra or sports bra. They soaked the sweat and reduce the chance of bacteria or fungal infection. And use two different bra in one day. Wash them and next day two other pair of bra.
Dipa : Ok, Doctor.
She let her pallu rest on her lap and folded the bra first and then inserted it in her small hand bag and then wore only that black cotton and transparent blouse and then put the pallu over her shoulder.
She came out from the chamber. She saw her son was giggling and the lady compounder and two patients were kidding with Tukun.
Seeing her they all smiled and the compounder handed over her son to her and she came out from the clinic.
[+] 12 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men - by Tunkai - 01-10-2023, 03:01 PM