Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(29-08-2023, 06:26 PM)ViniMav Wrote: Sean bro  yourock Iex  
so happy to see you active on this site again and even more happy to see Anita’s story being rewritten  Big Grin
The sensual exchanges between her and Hariya is unmatched in the world of Desi Erotica...
Thoroughly enjoying the slow seduction and gradual opening up of the vixen inside Anita  Heart
Please continue at your pace and when you can, your loyal fan base will be always there to support you 

PS: I suggest you also pen this story in another forums like Literotica or Patreon or even Amazon Kindle if it’s allowed, we should always preserve works of art for benefit of future generations as well  Big Grin

Thanks a lot for the kind words. I don't think publishing on kindle is allowed in India. I think there is some restrictions for Indian publishers. Literotica is mostly for English story. I don't think Hinglish is accepted or has a good reader base on literotica. Patreon though is a good idea. Thanks again.
[+] 1 user Likes seansean007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 30-09-2023, 06:39 PM