True story of my Dominating cousin sister
(09-05-2021, 07:03 PM)writer Wrote: So it was Wednesday morning, i woke up  had offs from office already so thought of wasting my time near my beauty as always, though she was upset now too much with me because this time i went too far according to her, i wasnt having any guilty feeling in it as thats what i wanted, i wanted to taste this arrogant bitch and show her right place which was above my balls on my Lund, though this time i thought she got really badly upset and i should find a way quick again to melt her, which was looking tough after seeing her last night bye to me, still i got up bath, had breakfast , i got ready went towards to my cousin home, Manali trip still had few days more left for it, i rang the bell, aunty opened door, it was morning time, i went inside greeted her, my cousin bro was not there, i was sitting in aunty room, then my cousin sis came there saying who came mom, it was me, she saw n i said her hi, she looked but never responded just ignored me and started to talk to her mother, i saw she was wearing grey tights and white tight top, her mom said say hello to rajbir properly, then she looked at me again n went in her room, i said its ok aunty, moody hai, she said haan bahut, dont know what happen, i said in my heart mujhay toe pata hai what happen aunty ji, then aunty said kya bayta, i said kuch nahe aunty, wait let me find out, i got up went towards my cousin room, i knocked her door n went in, said hi again, she was on floor doing workout, she was in such nice pose that her figure was looking very sexy in that tights, so i just took out my phone and took her picture
[Image: a.jpg]
she said please go out of my room and dont click photo again without permission, i was like salee sach mein hee gussa hai, i thought bhenchodee tayray issee attitude par toe mein marta hun, she said helloooo  go out of my room now, i said acha u carry on workout, dont forget i am the one who taught u, so relax and continue, i am just standing, not jumping on u, she said whatever, stand then, then she was doing other exercise and i quickly took few hidden photos of her in those poses she was in
[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]
when i saw her in those pose, i was feeling like i should go behind her and pull down her pants and start fucking her there itself from behind but i had to control my lund that time. after 5 min she saw me again and said enough now, can u leave me alone, i said ok i am going, itna bhee attitude acha nahe hai madam,  she said i dont have attitude, u can go ok, i went out then after few nice pics of her i took without she got to know as she was busy in her exercise more,  after few min of sitting there at her mom room, i was getting bored but i did not wanted to go back so easily, i knew i enjoyed with her yesterday but i wanted to stay there n make her feel more bad, that yes i thrown my semen on u and i am still in front of u, i had tea in mean time which aunty made for me, i was watching cricket match there sitting in her room and waiting for my cousin sis to come out again, then after sometime she came to her mom room again, she was dressed up in pink piazzo kind dress like a loose pant and white tank top which was very tight on her, my tea almost came out of my mouth when i saw her in it, she was saying her mother, mom how this dress looks, i am going out to color my hairs black again, her mother said why dont you wear a jacket above it as that top was too tight on her, she said no i will cover with this chunni, she had on her shoulder, she looked at me for a second like in arrogance look again but i instantly removed my eyes from her breast shape and came behind her mom, as i did not wanted her to know i am staring at her daughter badly, then my cousin was taking money from her mom and in meantime i did not wanted to let go that opportunity of taking her few quick pics for my collection
[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

my cousin and her mom were talking for 2 min and i took few of her pics quickly, then maybe she got to know i took her pictures, then she stared me again and said mom ok i will go, i said i can take u if u dont mind, she said no i can go alone, i will take bhai car and drive alone, her mom also said go with raj, she said no mom i can go alone ,as i know how to drive now, she looked at me while saying that in taunting way, i am the one who taught her how to drive though, then she took some cash from her mom n went,  when she turned i noticed her back is half visible as she wasnt covering it with her chunni that time, then there i go again
[Image: c.png]

i tried to follow her by making excuse of closing door to aunty, i held my cousin hand and said wait, i will take u, she was looking so hot in that pink piazzo and almost backless white tank top, that my lund was getting hard seeing her in it, i felt she deliberately got ready that time to make me feel bad that i wont go with her now and wore that sexy tank top, she said no i dont want, i dont trust u now, we are done, she took her hand away and went away, i was just seeing her sexy gaand shape going away from me, i felt bad how she went away, she was looking so sexy that time, i wished i was going with her , then i could have seen her nicely or even played with her a little, i went back inside and aunty and me were talking but i was getting bored, i was like kya yaar aaya tha apne ranee kay liya aur ub yeah budiya kay saath baitha hun, aunty was telling me devotional things and i was saying yah yah yah but in my mind only my cousin figure was running, i made an excuse and i also after few min went my home, i was having lunch with my mother and that time i got a call, it was my cousin sis, i picked her call, she said hello where are u, i said my home, having lunch, she said forget your lunch and come straight to rajender nagar security officer station, i said why what happen, she said traffic cop problem i wasnt having license, i smiled and she said u coming or not, i said coming my doll, she hang up, i left roti in between and said mom, woh shanky got a problem, car got damage, abhee aata hun wapis, i went reached that station in 15min, there she was standing outside station, she said i cant talk to these creeps, that bitch women cop she just took my key and took car here, i had to take auto to come here, i said oh no problem i am here now, will sort out, zara smile toe kar doe ub, she said shut up Rajbir, i am stressed what if my bro or mom got to know, they will never let me go alone in car then

i said relax, come lets take your key first, she said no i dont want to go inside, i said relax, i am with u, come, i took her hand and we walked inside that women cop room, she was additional Sho of that station, she said to me who are u Mr, i said mam, my cousin this one, that cop said your cousin dont have licence and then above that no manners also how to talk, she was offering me bribe, i said so sorry mam, she said no sorry, you can take car from court now, i will cut down court slip, i had one of my friend dad in Crime branch that time so i made a call to his father straight and made him spoke to that women cop, that cop was just saying yes sir , right sir, no problem to my friend dad on phone and then she gave car key back to me and said pehlay bataa daetay, phone karnay kee kya zaroorat thee, i said its ok mam thank you and my cousin sis again came in attitude and without saying thanks to that women cop, she just took key and went out of that office room, now we were outside near car, she said dekha kitnee ghamndee thee yeah thulee, i laughed haha and said u also know this word, she said of course, then she was like i should go home mom called also and i am late, i had to lie her that its a rush in beauty parlor today, i stared at her hairs they were nice black again, long, then she said toe mein jaun fir, i said why asking me, u can go now, your work is done, i helped u, she smiled and said thanks, you always help me, i said but u dont, she said what u mean, i said nothing, dont go, lets go for coffee after we park your brother car at home, she started to make excuse again, noo bla bla, i said buss apna mutlab hoe gaya toe tu kaun mein kha ma kha wala haal hai idhar toe, she smiled and said acha tomorrow, i said no today later, she said no, if u can come tomorrow evening or else forget it then, she turned and sat in her car, drove back and i was just left there staring at her going, then i sat in my car too and was speaking to myself bhenchod, haath aaayaa ghantaa, itnee mehnat karee bhee, salee randee fir nikal gayee haath say, par ub jaaygee kahan tu bitch, zadaa hee naatak kar rahee thee subah ghar par and now i will take u out for coffee again. i came home, watched a movie and slept peacefully.

Ah bro .. looking at your cousin in this hot yoga series anyone would want to fuck her from outside the pants itself... it is very sexy....
just ask your cousin spread legs wide and show the impression of what your cousin has between her legs and i bet many guys will immediately leak on your cousins pant and this will seep through and make her pregnant ..
but I am not sure how you could control that day...
looks like you have a hidden saint in you..
please post more pics of her yoga poses for us pl..
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by andhratochennai - 29-09-2023, 05:59 AM