Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Khan Sahab opened his mouth and put it under my boob. The whisky went into his mouth.
After that I repeated that with my other boob and then I started pouring the alcohol between my boobs and it was running down through my chest and belly and a little amount of the whisky was entering into my belly button and the rest was hitting my clit and going in the air like water coming out from a tap.
Khan Sahab started drinking the whisky.
I was giggling continuously and watching him pull his dick with his hand.
Then he got up and pushed me down.
I fell on the bed.
Before that he took the glass from me.
There was only a little amount of whisky left at the bottom of the glass.
He tried to grab my hair but as you know the Maulavi had made me bald.
So he pulled me by my ear and told me to sit in front of his semi erected dangling dick.
He started pouring the whisky on his dick and I was gulping it. Very soon the glass emptied but my throat and chest started burning.
My eyes became blurry as there was no water or soda mixed with that whisky.
I started coughing.
He laughed and said, I want you to drink more.
Go bring another glass full of Rum, this time.
Fatema :  And you obeyed him without any protest?
Purva : After all I was a SLUT. understand?
Fatema : Humm, understand, Didi.
Then what Happened?
Purva : Then He compelled me to drink the rum from various parts of his body.
Fatema : Like?
Purva : Like, he poured it on his dick like before. Then he took a mouth full of rum  and then transferred it into my mouth.
Then he ordered me to pour it into his ass crack.
He got into  doggy style and  I put my opened mouth under his dangling balls.
I poured the rum at the edge of his ass crack on his waist. The rum started running down through his asscrack and dripping down into my mouth.
It was so unbearable for me. So, I drank a little and I let the rest of the rum fall on my closed lips which splashed on my face too. 
But he didn't stop.
He then told me to bring a glass of vodka.
He laid on the bed and I poured the vodka on his chest and slurped it in my mouth. Then I poured it into his mouth and kicked it with my tongue.
I then poured it on his belly and licked it and slurped it from his navel hole.
I gave a vodka bath to his now erected dick and balls and then sucked his dick and balls clean.
Then he got up and thought for a second.
He murmured, No alcohol will be harmful.
Wait.
Saying that he went to the mini bar and brought a bottle of chilled beer.
He opened the cap with his teeth and told me to get down on the floor.
I obeyed him and as he instructed, I laid on my back and lifted my waist so that my pussy could face the sky.
I then widened my pussy apart.
He closed the bottle's mouth with his thumb and then shook the bottle very well and then inserted the bottle neck into my pussy.
Ufff….. Issshhh, how will I describe you, Fatema.
It was so amazing.
The icy cold liquid hit my vaginal cavity and the foams and the chilled liquid started oozing out and sprayed on the floor and Khan Sahab's arms..
I realized that I was losing my stadyness and drowsiness was wrapping his arms over me.
I was giggling.
He was pounding my pussy with that bottle.
Then he pulled the bottle out and out his mouth on my pussy lips quickly.
He was drinking the oozing beer from my pussy.
He then started licking my pussy and then he told me to lick the beer from the floor.
I became a dog again and started licking the beer from the floor.
And he was licking my pussy from behind.
And suddenly he pulled out his lips and I felt a push and his dick entered inside my pussy.
I remember, I was licking the beer and giggling and moaning. I was saying uh, Khan Sahab, you're so big and thick. An fuck me, fuck my pussy.
He slapped my ass cheek and said, shut up bitch. And lick all the beer from the floor.
It seemed he gulped a little beer from the bottle and then started pouring the leftover beer over my head and back.
The chilled liquid gave me a shiver and I moaned, Ummmm Khan Sahab, So Amazing, I want more.
I want to take a bath in the beer.
Ummm, you're so big. Fuck me, fuck me, ahhh fuck fuck fuck… Oh, Deeper, Khan Sahab, Deeper. Faster, Harder.
The beer was dripping from my head, face and back, on the floor and I was licking that from the floor.
He thought he might have his orgasm soon. So, he stopped pounding on me and pulled his dick out and got up. 
I turned back and my naked ass hit the beer filled floor.
I saw he was turning back and about to walk away to the door.
I grabbed his leg and asked, where are you going, Khan Sahab? Don't leave me behind like this.
I kissed his thigh and said, ummm, I want your dick inside me.
Khan Sahab, jerked his leg and said, wait Randi, leave me.
I kissed his thigh again and said, Umm Sahab, No. I want it right now.
My palm reached his dick and grabbed it.
And I pulled it to my mouth and started biting it softly.
I was moaning continuously. Umm umm umm, Sahab fuck me, Sahab.
He pushed me back and said, Randi, Wait a minute.
But I was attacking him like a hungry dog.
He went near the bar and I crawled behind him.
He then took the opened bottle of whisky and poured the entire bottle over me.
I giggled and lifted my face.
The whiskey splashed on my face and I drank a little.
And then I got on my knees and took his dick into my mouth.
He emptied the bottle of whisky and then one after one he emptied the rum and the vodka bottle over my entire body.
I was sucking his dick and my hands were squeezing his balls.
He then opened a chilled beer bottle and poured it over my face.
That chilled thing hit my face and wrist and by that chilled shock my mouth and mu palms released his dick and balls.
He then turned back to the bar.
I tried to grab his dick from behind.
But he pushed me back.
I asked, What Happened, Khan Sahab?
Give me na? Give me your dick. Let me suck that thick dick. ( Kya hua, Khan Sahab, Do na, Mujhe apki Moti land ko chusna hai, please do na. )
He kicked me back and I fell on the floor in the pool of alcohol.
I tried to sit up but I couldn't control my balance.
I tried to crawl to him but I fell again against my face.
The mixture of the alcohols were hitting my nose trails and my lips.
I opened my mouth and sucked the liquids into my mouth.
And I felt I got some strength and I got on my knees and tried to jump on his dick.
He just stepped back and I fell again.
He was laughing.
He was truly enjoying my hunger about his dick.
I said, Hey Sahab, don't play with me. Come on let me eat your dick, Sahab, please give your dick.
I started crawling towards him.
He squatted on the floor, a little far from me and started dangling his dick in his hand.
He said, Come on, if you catch me, my dick is your's.
I was crawling towards him. He was smiling and drinking beer from a bottle and stroking his dick.
He was not moving.
But as I went to his reach, he stood and went back a little more.
He laughed again and he was saying, come on Randi, come. You're a hungry bitch.
Come on my dick is waiting for you.
I said, I'm coming, Sahab. Don't move.
But he moved again.
I got frustrated. I was so drunk that I sat there and sprayed my legs.
My one hand went back on the floor and started giving me support and my other hand started patting my own pussy.
I was patting over my pussy and pulling my clit and hissing.
I was looking at his eyes and the desperation, the angar and the intoxication all could be seen in my eyes.
I said, Please come and banged my pussy, bastard, fuck me. And I slapped my pussy, and said, fuck this Butch's cunt. Come on, I can't tolerate anymore.
I inserted two fingers into my cunt and started fingering my pussy and licking my lips with my tongue. I was biting my lips and sometimes just exposing all of my teeth and pressing my upper and lower teeth together and panting continuously. I was crying, Oh come on Fuck me, Sahab, Please, Im begging you, fuck me.
My hips were lifting up and I was spreading my pussy lips to show him my vagina.
He was smiling.
He said, You called me a bastard? How dare you?
Get out of my room.
I was scared and stopped fingering my pussy.
I quickly crawled to him and grabbed his legs.
So. So.. Sorry Sahab. Forgive me. I'm holding my ears. Sahab, I'm begging to you. Let me lick your feet.. I licked his feet and said, Sahab beat me for my mistake, punish me but please fuck me. Sahab, pleaseeeeee.
His dick was dangling above my head.
I just kneeled up and took his dick into my mouth.
And started sucking his dick furiously.
He pushed me back.
I fell down.
He tried to push his pee out of his pee hole but as his dick was hard, he was getting trouble to pee.
But he said, Bitch, you've to drink my pee. That's your punishment.
I giggled and opened my mouth and went near his dick.
My tongue came out and I was looking at his dick head with lust. My eyes were wide open.
I looked at him and circled my tongue around my lips and then licked his pee hole.
I said, Isssss, Sahab pee in my mouth.
After a little try he started pissing.
I took his dick into my mouth and started drinking all the pee, though a large amount of his pee oozed out from my mouth but I drank the most.
He said, Bitch, I'll fuck you in one condition.
I asked, I'm agreed with all of your conditions, Sahab.
He said, you've to perform like a real dog in front of some of my friends. And I'm gonna auction you tomorrow.
I asked, Auction?
He said, Yes. Don't worry, you'll be someone's slave for one day.
I said, I'm agreed Sahab, Just fuck me.
He pushed his dick into my mouth and said, suck before fuck, bitch, suck my dick.
He pushed his dick deep inside my throat.
I was in that game for more than a month then.
So my gags were gone.
And I had learned to breathe in that position too.
So, I easily took and held his dick inside my mouth and pushed my lips more to the bottom of his shaft and his entire dick disappeared inside my mouth.
And my one finger entered inside his anal hole.
He shivered and tried to push me back.
But I grabbed his hips and pushed my head on his dick and pushed my finger inside his anus.
He pulled my ear and I was compelled to leave his dick.
He said, Kutya ban ja Randi ki bachhi (become a bitch, daughter of a whore).
I immediately became a dog. And he started pounding my pussy from behind.
My face touched the alcoholic floor.
I was just shouting, yes yes yes fuck fuck fuck, ah ah ah.

Soon he changed my hole and inserted his dick into my anus.
And that went on for 20-25 minutes and then he deposited his load in my ass hole.
He pulled his dick out and I quickly turned around and licked his dick clean.
He said, don't waste any drop of my semen.
I realized and put my palm under my ass hole.
I collected his cum, dripping down from my ass hole and then transported them into my mouth and from there inside my stomach.
And I fell down on the alcoholic floor.

He also fell beside me and maybe we both lost our senses.

At midnight, I don't know what time it was.

I was feeling horny again. I was in a subconscious state and my fingers were playing with my clit and pussy.

And maybe I was moaning.

He suddenly woke up and looked at me.

He yelled, Chutia, Randi. Still you need dick?

Bloody bitch, don't make sound. I can't sleep like this.

And what are you doing here?

What am I doing on the floor?

He tried to get up quickly but lost his balance twice. But finally he got up and kicked my ass and said, Bitch. Don't stay here.

Your place is inside the cage. Go there. Go.

He kicked my ass again and then fell on the bed.

I slowly got on my four's and started crawling towards the door.

From the bedside to the door, I fell multiple times and maybe lost my consciousness a couple of times. But finally I left the room.

I was just outside the room, I fell again and my eyes closed. when I felt someone was lifting me on his lap.

I tried to open my eyes and after a few tries I succeeded to open my mouth and saw Billu was holding me on his lap and was smiling.
I giggled and kissed him. 
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 28-09-2023, 05:13 PM