Adultery My Mom & the exchange student
My Mom & the exchange student

"Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding..." A burst of bells rang through every corner of the campus.

In the high school section of Linhai No. 1 Middle School, as the bell rang for the last class on Friday afternoon,
high school students walked out of the classroom one after another, in groups of men and women
walking downstairs in groups of three and three. .
  Some well-developed and still young girls were chasing the boys who were running crazily in front of them on the plastic track.
The sun was setting and the laughter continued.
  Soon, a song that was very popular on Douyin was played from the radio studio.
  "Wherever you walk, there is only unbearable longing for you. I hide you in my heart. I miss you every day and every night. I am afraid of your
tears. No one can wipe them away for you..."
  This song was originally beautiful, affectionate and moving, but at this time, the DJ version was played from the school radio room
, which made people's hormones explode and get excited unconsciously.
  "Dong-ta-dong-dong-ta..."
  "Wow... wow..." In the Grade 1 (12) class on the third floor of the high school teaching building, as this song was
played, bursts of cheers came from the classroom, and even some people sitting in the back row of the classroom The male students began to
shake their heads and make poses along with the music, which was very naughty.
  "Quiet! Quiet!" "Da da da!" Zhang Min, a serious-looking math teacher, yelled loudly on the podium and
hit the desk in front of her with a teaching stick.
  Zhang Min is a mathematics teacher and head teacher in Class 12 of Senior High School.
After graduating from East China Normal University in 2018, the young woman entered Linhai No. 1 Middle School with excellent results and became a glorious people's teacher.
Now It's been two years. In two years, as a post-90s generation, she was proactive in her work and had a strong
ability . She was highly valued by the leaders of Linhai No. 1 Middle School. When school started this fall, the school asked her to teach classes from the first year of high school,
and she was still the key class. Although she was a little flattered, it made her very proud. After all, she had just graduated two years ago,
and some of her classmates who graduated with her had not even completed their work yet.
  Zhang Min is not only outstanding in her work ability, she is also beautiful and lovely, with a tall figure and two soft lumps on her chest
  Linhai No. 1 Middle School's Grade 1 (12) class is a key class in Linhai No. 1 Middle School. The teachers who come to teach in the class adhere to the
teacher's ethics of being serious and responsible for the students. Almost every class, Class 12, is dragged into the class at the end of the class. As a result, every time Class ends more than ten minutes later than
other classes.
  "Are there any students who don't know how to solve this question?" Zhang Min opened a pair of big beautiful eyes, a tall nose, and a
red mouth, raised his head and frowned slightly, with his hair hanging behind him, looking at The students in front of her were cheering a little restlessly
, and she pretended to be angry.
  As for why I know Zhang Min so well, it’s because I have been in contact with Zhang Min for two months. After entering junior
high school , I had excellent scores in the high school entrance examination, so I naturally came to study in the key class of Linhai No. 1 Middle School. Zhang Min
arranged for me to sit in the front row and middle position of the classroom, which is often called the "student dominance seat." . When the class committee was elected
, I gloriously became the study committee member of Class 12, Linhai No. 1 Middle School. Originally, Zhang Min wanted me to be
the class monitor , but I was not very interested. I just wanted to study hard. Of course, pretty girl I would also like.
  Sitting in the middle of the first row, I looked at Zhang Min on the lectern. I knew that this was the rhythm she was about to explode, and the
two soft balls on her chest trembled slightly. The classmates at the back also knew how good she was in the past two months, and the classroom
suddenly became quiet.
  Zhang Min watched us all become quiet, and I saw the rosy little mouth under her pretty face slightly
tilted to both sides, looking very satisfied with our obedience.
  "Students, when you get home, you should review the arithmetic and geometric sequence parts carefully. This part is the key point. The midterm
exam is coming soon. Everyone, work hard and perform well in the midterm exam." After Zhang Min finished speaking, we saw that we had no
questions . , and let us get out of class.
  "Woohoo! Yeah!..." The classmates cheered.
  "Zihan, come on for the midterm exam!" Zhang Min put away the textbooks and teaching sticks on the desk, looked at
me with a smile and said,
  "Okay, Teacher Zhang." I nodded to her,
  Although I have not had much contact with Zhang Min, I didn't dare to look into her eyes. No, I should say, I
didn't dare to look at the beauty. Looking out of the corner of my eye, Zhang Min seemed to be smiling even more happily.
  Zhang Min nodded to me, took the textbook and teaching stick and walked outside the classroom.
  I looked at Zhang Min's back. She wore a white shirt on her upper body. The shirt was tucked into dark blue jeans. The jeans wrapped
her lower body, making her butt look plump and sexy. My heart beat faster. "Teacher Zhang's butt is so big
!" I said. His own voice echoed in his mind.
  "Bah, bah, bah, what are you thinking about? She's the head teacher, damn!" I shook my head.
  I admit that when I go home and use my phone to scroll through Douyin, I often see beautiful girls from all over the country. Seeing
them posing and posing, I also admit that I have been feeling very emotional, but I am also afraid of being seen by my parents
. The beautiful sister quickly rowed away. But fortunately, I had excellent academic performance, and my parents never doubted
that I would read these things.
  Just thinking about it for a while, the students in the class were almost gone. Only some students on hygiene duty
were cleaning in the corridor outside the classroom. I quickly packed my schoolbag.
  "Zihan, I still don't understand the question Teacher Zhang just taught. Please teach me."
  A clear and soft girl's voice came from behind me. I knew who she was and turned around.
  "Okay," I smiled back at her.
  Behind me is the monitor of our class. Her name is Li Xiaojun. She is one of the top beauties in the class. Of course, this is
my own definition. I think there are a few girls in the class who are very beautiful, although they are not on Douyin. The beautiful
sister makes me "excited" so much.
[+] 2 users Like Penetration's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Mom & the exchange student - by Penetration - 28-09-2023, 04:58 PM
RE: My Mom & the exchange student - by sri7869 - 28-09-2023, 09:33 PM