Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest BROTHER'S LITTLE SISTER
BROTHER'S LITTLE SISTER

It all began the day I saw my elder brother naked.

I was 19 and he was 23, but we still shared a room, and slept on the same bed, thanks to the tiny 2 Bedroom Apartment we lived in, the rent of which our parents could just about afford!!

Shubman was just out of the shower, and he did not close the bathroom door enough - Perhaps he never thought his younger sister was coming back home that night, and he was convinced he had the space for himself.

After all, I was supposed to stay at my best friend, Elizabeth's place, after watching a movie with her, but the fact that she was more interested in sneaking her boyfriend, Jason, in to her house meant that I had to change my plans.

I was rightfully upset when I got myself back to my residence, but everything changed the moment I entered my bedroom, and happened to look at what my brother had on display!!

He was standing inside the bathroom, fully uncovered, and totally wet, and his long cock was hanging between his legs - He was completely unaware of my arrival, and I had glanced at him only for a brief minute, but the damage was already done.

I knew there was no way I was ever going to forget the sight I had just been gifted, but what I had no idea about was that I was also going to dare to quickly jump onto the bed, and pull my pants & panties down, before starting to rub myself, in the most frantic manner!!

"Ohhh" I did hear him moan, seeing my completely blanket covered figure on the double cot, he too had an equal right to, as he walked out of the bathroom, in his boxers, but I just lay silent.

"When did you come back?!" He did ask me, a little shaken, as he dried his hair, but all I could think about was his fat dangling dong, and even as I felt him resting his body on the mattress, I continued to slowly play with my clit, trying my best to make sure I remained still, and seemed asleep!!

I could soon hear him snore, and I fiercely came a few seconds later, with my fluids stuck all over my fingers, much to my own satisfaction, and also, closure.

However, this was just not over - The climax was only the beginning of what was going to be the most tabooistic set of acts, one could ever be a part of!!

The above described life changing incident took place during the final days of my Second Year in College.

I was doing my Engineering in a Girl's Only University, and understandably, I really had no chance to meet any guys there - Neither was I in contact with my old male classmates from school, and I actually did not have any boys in my life!!

I always felt I looked beautiful enough to attract attention, but I also was aware I was extremely skinny, which obviously did not help matters in a part of the world curves were highly celebrated.

Only a chubby lass could demand respect, and the bony damsels like me were marked unsuitable to even hook up with - I should not be devaluing myself like that, but I very honestly do not remember one masculine face I had caught looking at me, in those two years!!

I was a fully grown up woman, and I had my needs.

But, for the poor me, it was mostly a case of keeping my desires fulfilled, pushing a couple of my fingers into my pussy, every time I was alone in my bedroom, imagining everything my bestie, Elizabeth, told me about her sessions with her lover, Jason.

And sometimes, it made me so horny, I even fantasized the young tanned hunk ploughing my tight virgin holes, mercilessly!!

However, my harmless yet intriguing encounter with my elder brother changed everything.

I felt I no more had to depend on somebody else's mate to thrive in my lusty dreams, for my own sibling effortlessly started to star in my carnal visuals!!

The days that followed saw me keeping my hungry twat content, using my hands over my love-hole, every opportunity I got to be alone, thinking more than what I should have about my elder brother.

It began with my middle finger going all the way in, followed by two of my fingers being put to work, and then three, and then four, and then all five, before one Saturday, when I felt I could not hold back any longer, and strayed in sensual thoughts, I pushed my whole fist into the interiors of my still narrow pussy!!

I screamed at the top of my voice, and I also shocked myself by squirting a lot of juices out, but worse, I still had my arm in motion, desperately craving it was my brother's rod that was getting things done.

I somehow drew out my bunch of fives, but it took me one full hour to calm down, and breathe normally, that evening.

I was thoroughly exhausted, yet still found losing control over my emotions, and all I could do was wonder what was going to happen next!!

Our parents used to attend a Yoga Camp every Sunday, and even though they were very serious about the same, they could not persuade the two of us to go along with her - Sometimes I pondered on the possibility that they never really put the effort because they did not have enough money to enroll us for the Program.

So, on the Sunday that succeeded the electrifying Saturday, I was completing my Physics Assignments, sitting at the Dining Table, when Shubman came towards me, and sat on the chair next to mine, and said he wanted to talk with me!!
I could already feel my cunt turning moist, 
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 3 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
BROTHER'S LITTLE SISTER - by neerathemall - 25-09-2023, 04:25 PM
RE: BROTHER'S LITTLE SISTER - by Mampi - 27-09-2023, 10:00 AM
RE: BROTHER'S LITTLE SISTER - by sri7869 - 27-09-2023, 10:35 AM
RE: BROTHER'S LITTLE SISTER - by neerathemall - 27-09-2023, 11:37 AM
RE: BROTHER'S LITTLE SISTER - by neerathemall - 27-09-2023, 11:42 AM
RE: BROTHER'S LITTLE SISTER - by neerathemall - 27-09-2023, 11:46 AM
RE: BROTHER'S LITTLE SISTER - by neerathemall - 27-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: BROTHER'S LITTLE SISTER - by Chandan - 28-09-2023, 10:15 AM