Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 15 – The lovers tryst continues

He

We had very pleasurable sex twice. That wasn’t enough to make up for lost time but that was all the time we had for that day. She had to be back home before her son returned from school. Knowing that time was going to be a limitation I had the foresight to take leave for two days. That would give me two days of unmitigated joy in enjoying the voluptuous housewife. Having sex in the car was a new experience for her. Trying something new would always give its own thrill. For me though this was not something I had not done before. My first lover and sex guru, Sandhya was the first person who introduced me to this experience. Though it was very enjoyable having sex in the car doing so in the confines of that limited space was a bit uncomfortable. That was why I was thinking of buying a very thick blanket. We can then have sex in the open in that natural setting below the tree. I had asked her to come to my room in the hotel where I was staying but she refused for fear of someone she or her husband knew spotting her there. Having sex in the comfort of the room would have enabled us to enjoy the fucking fully but open-air sex had its own thrill. After the first round we spent the time talking about the time we had been separate. Our struggles, our frustrations and our thoughts. We would talk, then embrace and kiss, caress each other and then talk again.

“Bavani, I know you enjoyed our mating a lot,” I said as I slowly tasted her luscious red lips,” that was what I wanted.”

“How do you know for sure Vikram,” She teased me,” I could have just been pretending.”

“Heh .. heh … well the way you screamed the birds on the tree took flight in fear.” I could see her blush when I said this.

She punched my chest with the bottom of her fists and bit me on my chest. “idiot .. idiot, is that how you say openly like that .. chchee.”

I lifted her head and kissed her with love. “No darling, I was just teasing. I like it very much when you moaned loudly showing how much you were enjoying what we were doing, it aroused me too very much. You never did this at the wedding.”

“How could I have done it there in that situation. You wouldn’t know how much I struggled to control myself.”

I took her hand and placed it on my now flaccid cock. She immediately started playing with it. I enjoyed seeing her long slender fingers caressing my manhood. “Thanks darling, you did all this for me didn’t you? Because you know what I liked?”

She looked at me puzzled. “What? I don’t get you.”

“I meant growing your nails long and manicuring it like this. Nice choice of nail polish too … so sexy, made to pleasure a man.”

“I didn’t do it for you, it so happened like that.” Both of us knew that it was not the truth. “Still, why do you have such a fetish?” She asked.

I told her about Sandhya, how I was seduced and how our sexual relationship was. I could see signs of jealousy on Bavani face even though she knew that relationship had long gone.

“Why darling, are you jealous? Sandhya is a chapter of my life that is over. It was at a time I was an inexperienced innocent young man. You dear are the new beginning in my life.”

I could see her face relax in happiness when she heard me say this. “Did you learn everything from Sandhya?”

“Yes, they say a person would never forget their first sexual experience but for me having sex with you made me forget even that. You are my sex queen.”

“I wish I was your first and you were my first,” She said.

“Why darling?”

“We should have discovered all these joys together.”

“I would have like that too Bavani darling. I would have loved to give you my virginity and also take your virginity.”

Bavani’s face bloomed in happiness and she hugged me tightly and started kissing me passionately. My cock slowly came to life in her fingers. As I too started to finger her snatch she opened her legs a bit wider to make it easier for me.

“When you refused to answer me I got so scared,” I whispered between kisses. “I thought I had lost my beautiful love .. she had gone from me forever .. that I will never again experience the irreplaceable joy from my angel. 

As my fingers rubbed her pleasure bud she moaned as she spoke. “aahh … aahhh .. only I know the struggle I went through to avoid you Vikram … ooohhh.”

“ Now you’re with me that’s enough. For the bliss I enjoy when we fuck I would even quit my job just to be with you.” I took my fingers which were coated with her sticky love fluid and sucked it with relish.

Her lust was again back to a peak. “You wouldn’t know how many times you made me see heaven, if not for my husband, my child, my family’s good name I would run away with you Vikram. I need you so much.”

I sucked on her succulent tits for a very long time driving her crazy with lust. I sucked so long that her nipples now looked raw and red. She pushed me away and took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it with zest. She didn’t bother that some of her own release along with mine was still sticking on my shaft. Seeing her full ripe lips grasping and sliding down my thick stem made the bliss double. Those are the lips that her husband would have to kiss. This thought would come whenever any of my lovers sucked my cock. I took pleasure in imagining them kissing their husbands with those same lips but when Mohan’s face came to mind, with his anger and jealousy for me evident on his face this felt even more pleasurable. I also noticed a clear difference when she sucked now and from the time she did it at the wedding. She had become so much better at it.

“Suck my cock baby .. yes, that’s it .. take it in fully darling .. hmmm..”

She took my cock right in till my head hit the back of her throat. She sucked me without gaging. There was something special in how, a wife who was breaking her marriage vows for the first time, sucked. She was more my secret wife than Mohan’s legal wife now. “Come Bavani, I want your tight cunt now,” I said as I got out of the car and walked to the back door on Bavan’s side of the car.

“Come darling, get out and come to the back seat here,” I said as I opened the back door.

When she came out fully naked she only had her high heeled sandals on. That very fair skinned voluptuous body with the contrasting dark pubic patch of hair was a sight to behold. This was woman made with a man’s pleasure in mind. She felt a little self-conscious. She had never been naked like this out in the open.  “Go on to your hands and knees dear,” I told her.

Bavani now got on to the back seat on all fours with only her curvaceous bottom flaring from the narrow waist was slightly sticking out from the back door. Her labia were pressed together to form a long thin slit. A slit that glistened as it was wet with sticky fluid. Since the labia lips were pressed together they appeared to be swollen though in reality they were not. She was ready to be fucked in doggy style. First I slapped her bottom. That spot immediately turned red. I then kissed that spot before gently biting her there. I saw her puckered anus. It was very inviting to me. I tongued her anus making her squirm. I then moved to her labia and wet it with my tongue. I pushed my tongue into her slit and I felt my tongue being gripped tightly because her pussy lips were pressed together. If this could happen to my tongue then how much more tightly her pussy would grip my fat cock. I rubbed my cockhead on the slit a few times before I pushed it into her hole. Her pussy lips separated allowing my rod to slide inside. “aahh” Bavani moaned as more than half my shaft slid inside her moist opening.

As I fully pushed inside she moaned,” Oh god .. it’s pushing into my stomach sss..” Her shapely buttocks were so sexy to look from behind.

“Look Mohan saar, look at how your wife is getting fucked. If you see this you would want to fuck her like this too.” There was no response from Bavani except for soft moaning as my rod slid in and out of her cunt.

As I started banging her harder her pussy lips which were tightly gripping my hard flesh were being pulled out and pushed in as per my shaft moving in and out. “awwww … sssss….. ahhh… ,” her moans were getting louder and louder showing now much of a bliss she was in.

“You look after your office work Mohan saar, I’ll look after your wife. See how she’s moaning she wouldn’t have done this with you so you look the other way and let her enjoy with me.”

Holding her hips I pulled her in as I pushed in my cock as deep inside as possible. “Do you like this Bavani .. do you like my fuck?”

“Ahh yesss … your fucking super … my cunt is getting torn darling … I love it.”

“Say you want my big cock .. say it.”

“ang .. ang … yes ..yes .. I want it aahhh … I want your big cock .. I need your cock.”

“Then why did you avoid me for your husband’s small prick.”

“No, I won’t do that anymore. Ah .. ah .. ah .. my husband’s cock is not enough. I’ll give you my pussy whenever you want my darling rascal.”

“You’ve to make your husband lick your pussy today after I’ve fucked you.”

“Please no .. pity him baby.”

“That’s the right punishment for a husband who cannot satisfy his wife .. lick his wife’s pussy after her lover fucks her.”

I said humiliating things about her husband because I knew that in her lust fuelled heated sexual state she was in no condition to get upset or object. “After you send your husband off come again tomorrow to get your pussy poked by my rod.”

“Yes dear .. ah .. ah .. ah.. I’ll come .. I’ll come to get fucked.”

The second time I took longer than the first time. Bavani shuddered in orgasm at least two times but I was yet to finish. I shot my load into her spasming pussy flesh only when she was about to swoon without being able to take it anymore. After relaxing for a while, we dressed up and left the place. I dropped her off at a place where she could get an auto to return home. It was after that that I bought the thick blanket I wanted to. We are going to meet again tomorrow. Will she make her husband lick her cunt? I hoped so.

She

Both my husband and my son have left the house for work and school respectively. All that was left for me was to go and meet my lover again. My husband went to work with a bright smile on his face. He kissed me on the cheek before he left for work. He was very satisfied with the sex we had last night but that cannot be said for me. I was feeling too uncomfortable as well as guilty in having sex with him so soon after I had fornicated with Vikram. That was why I tried to avoid it but contrary to the usual my husband insisted that he wanted to make love to me and I could not avoid it for fear of raising his suspicion. There were other reasons too I wanted to avoid it. After having tremendously pleasurable sex with Vikram then having not satisfactory sex with my husband would further show the contrast between my lover and my husband. I didn’t want to even inadvertently make the comparison between the two men in my life. After Vikram’s cock had been in my pussy for so long I had continued to ooze in my pussy. If fact I had placed some tissues in my vagina to stem it and had only taken it out and flushed it a little before my husband came back. Even though I had washed my vagina I feared there would be remnants of Vikram’s virile discharge as well as smell of his manhood. I didn’t want my husband to do any oral sex with me, even though that was what my lover wanted. I was not that cruel. But finally, Vikram’s wish had prevailed, even though I tried to stop him my husband insisted to lick my pussy. He mistook my extra wetness and the smell from my vagina to be because of my arousal to have sex with him. Worse still he licked with relish and for longer than usual. But I was not going to tell Vikram my husband had oral sex with me. I didn’t want to demean him in that way. I was already feeling guilty as it is. Though I must also admit that there was a certain ‘kick’ in having my unsuspecting husband lick my cunt which had fucked by my lover only a few hours before. This was the contradiction I couldn’t understand. If I could feel this way how much more of a ‘kick’ it would be for Vikram if he knew it. When I thought of this an involuntary smile appeared on my lips before I cursed myself ‘idiot how can you smile when you think of how your lover would think disparagingly of your husband I scolded myself. For whatever reason that god my husband finished much quicker than usual. I don’t know how long I could have carried on the pretence that I was enjoying the sex.

Now when I thought that I would soon be with my lover my heart was filled with joy and my body with yearning, something I didn’t get last night with my husband. The love making sessions were so long with Vikram, not just the foreplay which took as long as half an hour or more but the actual act of fornication. Usually if this lasted too long there would come a point where the woman stops enjoying it and it would start getting uncomfortable for her. Sometimes all she would get is a splitting headache at the end. But Vikram was such an adept lover that he could sustain my arousal and lust even after I achieve an orgasm. He would stop his pumping in between to engage in caressing and kissing that rekindles any dousing fire within. I actually lost count the number of times I reached the peak of pleasure yesterday. Another thing was he shot so much of his life fluid inside my vagina. The volume was so high and I was in my fertile period. If I was not on the pill Vikram’s child would probably have started its journey in my womb. I am already betraying my husband but I don’t want my betrayal to go to this level. I had been pleasing my husband so much in bed lately that he has now been asking me to stop taking the pills so that we can try for the next child. I had refused saying we should wait for some time more. At this time if I stopped taking the pill now there was no guarantee that the child in my womb is that of my husband. I didn’t want my son to have a half brother or sister. Vikram of course would want that. When he sees my belly swollen with child and he knows that it is his then of course his manhood would have triumphed completely over my husband.

Vikram had asked me to come in a saree today and he specified that it should be with a sleeveless blouse and as low a neckline as possible. I only had two such blouses that were stitched some time ago. I use it rarely and that too only when I was going out with my husband but now for the first time I was going to use it for the pleasure of my lover. I chose the one that had the more plunging neckline and tried it on. It was a tight fit but still a fit. I then choose the most sheer saree I had which still showed my belly a bit in the sunlight. I took my time to apply my make up. Vikram should be stunned when he saw me. I only hoped no one sees me going out all dolled up sexily like this. Surely seeing me like this they would suspect something wrong was going on. Luckily the time I leave the house and the time I come back home is when there is hardly anyone out and about. I booked a cab that picked me up at my house. I saw the drivers eyes open wide when he saw me. Now after a little more than an hour later Vikram’s car had reached the outskirts of the city once more. He was driving but my head was moving up and down over his lap. Yesterday I had only been stroking his cock as we drove out of the city but today we had gone a step more. After getting out of the city I moved on from just stroking him to sucking his cock. Actually, he had to insist I do that because I was reluctant as I was afraid anyone from a vehicle behind or who were crossing us from the opposite lane would be able to notice what was happening in the car. But Vikram wanted to see my glossy painted red lips gripping his hard tool as I sucked him. Well, I had dolled up sexily just for him anyway so why not let him enjoy all of that. Whenever he saw a car coming fast behind us he would ask me to sit up and let the car overtake us. Similarly, when a car, bus or lorry was approaching on the opposite lane he would warn me and I would sit up while he pulled his t-shirt over his lap to cover his erect penis.  He enjoyed the pleasure from my mouth while the feel of his hot, hard flesh in my mouth made me hot too. I wanted that hot cock inside my wet snatch again. It was only with Vikram that I think of our private parts and our indulgence in these vulgar terms like cock, cunt, fucking etc I don’t think of sex in these terms when I’m with my husband.

I expected that he would find it difficult to control himself and drive properly when I continue to give him a blowjob but he enjoyed my sucking but at the same time he was in control of himself. It seems like Vikram’s man meat was in my mouth longer in these two days than my husband’s penis was in my month for the whole month. Well, this was my sweet cock, the cock that keeps showing me paradise so it was no surprise that I sucked it with greater desire in wanting to pleasure it. We now had again entered the same property we did yesterday but this time Vikram drove in further and we were parked below three big trees growing together and offering shade as well as some bushes covering the car from outside view. This time there was no chance of anyone seeing us from any side of the fenced property. Today I was less apprehensive than yesterday because I knew this place was safe. It was only after we had parked that I took my mouth off Vikram’s cock. It was ramrod straight because of my continuous pleasuring of it. Vikram’s love rod was of a slightly darker brown shade but his exposed bud was deep red .. almost purplish because of my sucking. I looked at the hardon with desire in my eyes. The sight of it now in this erect state would induce lust in any woman. I expected that we would be having sex in the car like yesterday but Vikram got out and took out a heavy thick blanket and spread it out on the grass.

“Come darling, we’ll do it here,” He said as he got completely naked.

“Vikram, let’s do it in the car, we can get completely naked like yesterday but if we are inside the car we can drive off quickly if we suddenly get surprised by anyone coming here. We can get dressed later when we are in a safe private place. That would be safer.”

“Don’t worry Bavani, as I told you we are totally safe here, no one will come,” as he said this he came to my side of the car and led me out of the car by my hands.

I hesitantly stepped out looking all around. This was the first time I would be naked in an open public place. I not only felt a little fearful I felt a whole lot shy. Now was the time for him to fully admire how I had dressed up for him. In my sleeveless blouse, my upper arm from shoulder downwards which has not been exposed to sunlight was very smooth and the skin tone very fair. In the light of the bright day he could see the v of my tied saree exposing my belly and the cute belly button through the sheer thin fabric of my saree. I stood there feeling shy but with a slight smile on my face as his eyes roamed on my sexy figure.

“Wow, baby you look good enough to eat. Give me a small catwalk darling,” He said.

Is this the place for a catwalk? But I did as he asked. I did it because he was my man and I wanted to please him. I walked a few steps up and down, legs crossing as I walked while exaggerating the sway of my hips. I tried to imitate as much as how I’ve seen the models do. Vikram must have been very happy because I heard him wolf whistle. My smile became broader when I heard this. He was standing completely naked with his cock jetting out in front of him. He was in the least self-conscious in standing naked like this in front of a fully clothed woman. But he was to soon rectify this.

“Do a striptease for me baby,” he said.

How could I deny anything to my handsome lover? First I undid the top two hooks of my blouse but I immediately covered it with my saree. I gave the end of my saree to him.  “Now become Dushasana my love,” I said. He laughed as he pulled on my saree and I didn’t resist like Draupadi. I twirled on the spot raising and pinning my two hands together and let him pull off the saree into his hands. Now I was only in my blouse and petticoat. I again walked to him, hips swaying, and stood in front of him. I took his hand and placed it on the side string of my petticoat. One pull with his fingers and the knot was undone. My petticoat fell around my ankles. I stepped out of it and stepped back away about three steps. I striped off my blouse and three it at his face. He adroitly caught it and rubbed it on his face.

“Take off your bra Bavani,” my young lover said as his eyes ogled the overflowing mounds of flesh that threatened to break free from the lacy bra cups that were valiantly trying to contain them.

I walked up to him, turned my back to him as I pulled my hair to the front. “You open it,” I said in reply. He caressed the smooth flesh of my as he gently planted a few kisses there. He unhooked my bra with ease. No struggle of the first timer for him. He had done this for a number of women and from what I can gather, all wives of other men like I was. I held the cups in the palm of my hands from preventing it from falling on the ground. I turned around and placed the inside of my two bra cups over his eyes. He took it to his nose and smelled the heat of my body deeply. He couldn’t control his lust and started stroking his cock. I tapped his hand away from his cock.

“Don’t touch it. That belongs to me .. only I can touch it,” I admonished him.

I pulled my bra from his face and placed it over his erect cock flesh. My bra was now dangling on that jutting hard rod. I pulled down my panties a little till the beginnings of my pubic hair could be seen. It caused his cock to jerk, the jerking caused the bra to fall to the ground.

I smiled on seeing this and huskily told him,” You take it off for me Vikram dear.”

He placed his hands on the sides of my hips hooking his fingers into the band of my panties. He kissed my belly flesh making me shiver as he pulled down my panties. Once it was past my knees it also fell down around my ankles. My triangle trimmed black thatch was a sharp contrast to my very fair unexposed skin.

“Do you like it this way or shaven clean,” I asked him.

“Fully bald pussies are not natural, I like it this way,” he said. His voice sounded hoarse.

His eyes, red with lust was greedily feasting on my body. I stood naked in front of my lover once again. This time in broad daylight in an open place. My lips still quivering from having pleasured his love tool for so long. What he saw must have pushed his desire to beyond control as his hand started stroking his cock again. All that was on my body were my earrings, nose stud, my gold chain mangalsutra, my gold bangles on my hands, silver anklets and silver toe rings. A small sticker bindi on my forehead and Kumkum on the beginning of the parting of my hair up on the forehead. This was how he wanted me to look for him.   

I kissed him on his lips and told him softly,” I’m all yours now, what are you waiting for? Take me my lovable rogue.”

He pulled me to him hard as our bodies clashed in sexual violence. As we stood on the blanket our lips were grinding on each other with uncontrolled passion. We kissed voraciously. Our hands explored each-others bodies and private pleasure parts as we continued to kiss in ravenous lust. As we continued to kiss for many long minutes like this we slowly slid down till we were lying on the blanket but our locked lips were yet to part. I could not recall if ever my lips had been intimately pressed like this against my husband’s lips for so long. Vikram got up from my body and went on his knees in front of my body. He took one of my foot to his face and pulled off the sandal I still had on. He kissed my sole before slowly moving to my toes as he gently sucked them one by one. I shrugged off the sandal from my other foot and I rubbed the balls of my foot on the underside of his cock. I pushed his cock till his shaft was pressed against stomach. I masturbated his cock with my toes. After a while he pushed my thighs apart and got in between them. He started rubbing his cockhead on the opening of my slit.

“SSSSs… Vikram .. push it in .. fuck me…”

He took my hand and placed it on cock. I tried to put it in my love entrance and push it in.

“No baby, rub my cock on your clit … masturbate yourself with my cock.”

As I did as he said my sexual heat kept building up and my mood to be fucked beyond patience. “Enough darling … put in in … I want you .. I want you now.”

But still he tortured me,” patience dear, I want your clit to swell out of its hood.”

As I continued to rub his cockhead on my clit for another five minutes or so I couldn’t take it anymore. “Put it in and fuck me you bastard if not I’ll turn you over and get upon you and fuck you.”

“Why Bavani, you like my cock so much?” He teased me with a naughty smile on his lips.

“Yes, my fucker .. I love it so much. I’ve become crazy over it,” I admitted my total surrender to his manhood.

“Did your husband have sex with you last night?”

Should I answer or not? “Yes, he did.”

“Then why do you need my cock so quickly?”

He really wanted to humiliate my husband. He wanted me to have some disdain for my husband. Only then I won’t refuse anything he wants. I can see what he was trying to do but in my sexually hard-up state I couldn’t resist.

“Don’t aggravate me you idiot … I just want your cock.”

“Let that be aside .. did your husband lick your cunt,” He asked as he pushed in an inch or so as an incentive to make me not refuse to answer?

“Why that now … just fuck me,” I replied with a bit of pleading in my voice.

He now pushed two inches inside and then quickly pulled out again. “No, tell me first, did he lick your cunt?”

Two inches was not enough I wanted the whole piece of love meat inside. “Hey donkey … push it in.”

He now pushed in about three inches and held it there without pumping. Even that three inches of thickness felt so good. “Do you want this whole thing in you?” he teased me without mercy.

“Yes … yes.”

“Then tell me … did he lick?”

I couldn’t save what ever little honour my husband had anymore. “ Yes, he licked .. now fuck me rascal.”

He now pushed the whole hard cock inside of me .. “aarrghh..” I shrieked in delight. Both our bodies started the illicit dance of lust once more. Now our moans dissipated in the open air. The birds perching on the trees were the only witness to this adulterous coupling. They must be wondering why these two creatures with their bodies writhing together were making these strange noises. My lover enjoyed my body with full ardour. Every time he plunged in his manhood reached the very depth of my vulva, pressing against my cervix. Every time the hairs around our private parts would mingle at that time. There was no AC this time but thank god there was a fairly stiff breeze because we were sweating profusely. My legs pinned together on his as each time I lifted my hips to give my prized possession for his manhood to invade. He was pumping hard I was getting there with a huge build-up of pleasure as I could only with Vikram. My body bent like a bow as I started spasming, my lust was bathing his cock but he still ploughed on, churning my increased wetness. He slowed down his strokes but continued without stopping. He kissed me, sucked my boobs caressed my body till I felt desire stirring rapidly in me again. Soon we were fornicating as if we had just started. I was so wet now that his cock churning my pussy caused a bit of foam to appear there. I could feel his movements getting frantic, he was also reaching the peak and so was I again. This time when my body bent like a bow I felt hot liquid shoot inside of me joining my own second release. I gripped his buttocks hard holding him in as he spewed his pleasure inside of me. After a while we lay there exhausted but happy. A man and a woman lying in the open, satisfied but still not sated.

He

I got off Bavani’s body and lay beside her on the blanket.  We were both breathing heavily after our strenuous coupling. We lay there with the shadows of the branches of the trees above falling on our bodies. The heaving of her heavy but shapely breasts was enjoyable to watch. The nipples were still pointed and swollen and was like cherries that made you want to taste them. Those nipples had fed a child already and hopefully it will do so again soon.

“That was a fantastic fuck darling .. your pussy just sucked out the life in me.”

She still breathed heavily as she spoke. “I enjoyed it a lot too.”

I looked at her rounded mount of venus. How well it had borne the assault by my hips. My white liquid was slowly seeping out from her slit. I had filled Mohan’s wife’s pussy with my seed once again. He would have got the remnants of its taste when he ate her cunt last night. I hoped he would lick her again tonight. Let him taste the man juice that gave his wife so much pleasure. I looked at her body. The fair skinned body was now red tinged from the physical activity and sexual heat but I could still see the blue veins running through her body. The sweat on her body was slowly getting dry by the breeze blowing as was the wetness of my saliva on her nipples. Her belly was slightly fleshy but that added to her sexiness. There were some stretch marks that could be seen on the lower part of her rounded belly. That was to be expected, after all she was a mother of a child. If I had my way there would be new stretch marks on her belly because of my sperm. That thought made my cock stir again. What else could make a man feel prouder with arrogance. Knowing that another man’s wife was carrying his child and soon the unsuspecting fool of a husband would be lovingly cooing to it thinking it was his own. Even after so many years of married life and having given birth to a child Bavani’s sex hole was still so tight. How hard it had gripped my pole. Every time I pull it half way out before shoving it back in, her pussy would grasp it dearly as if reluctant to let go of it. 

I again voiced out my wonder. “How is it that your pussy is still like that of a virgin girls pussy. I don’t think your husband has used it properly.”

“When you have a dong like a mule’s that every woman’s pussy will be like a virgin’s pussy for you,” Bavani laughed looking at me fondly.

I got up, went to the car and came back with our mobile phones as well as a box of tissue. The time was 12.10 now. We had been fucking for around forty-five minutes but I hoped we would still have time for a couple of bouts of sex more. I pulled out some tissues and cleaned my cock before handing over the tissue box to her. She too took out some tissues and wiped her snatch clean. When she was doing this, it reminded me of what I had asked her to do yesterday.

“Bavani, did you do as I said yesterday?”

“What?” she asked me while still cleaning her pussy with a fresh bunch of tissues.

“I told you cleaning like this was enough and not to wash it. I wanted you to make your husband lick your cunt after that.”

“Chchee you’re terrible. Just because he cannot fully satisfy me is it right that I humiliate him like this?

“Tell me the truth Bavani, don’t you find it sexually arousing and exciting to cheat your husband and have sex with me?”

I saw her face turn red, that would mean what I said was true. This adulterous sex gave her increased excitement and pleasure. But even after engaging in this sinful illicit sex several times she could still blush. That was beautiful to see.

“Having sex like this behind his back was extra pleasurable but I cannot humiliate him just because of that .. please understand darling.”

Even though she was cheating her husband and was lying naked like this in the open air with her lover she still had love for her husband. This was why having sex with Bavani was more pleasurable to me than with any other of my lovers. Having love for her husband she still could not control her desires for me and she loses all her controls and restraints to enjoy pleasure with me but would still go back to her husband  .. but with a feeling of guilt. This was the more meaningful victory of my manhood over that of her husband’s. The next thing would be to invade what was private to her husband and fuck Bavani in her bedroom, on her marital bed, the bed where her husband exercises his conjugal rights. I was going to exercise my illicit conjugal victory on that very bed. We engaged in post coital caresses and kisses while still lazing on the blanket. I could never have enough of her sweet lips. While engaged in the act of fornication lust would be the primary emotion that engulfs us but the kisses right now, creates a closeness that would border on love for a woman like Bavani who was married to another man. Lust alone could not sustain a relationship, even an adulterous relationship like ours. Over time the thrill and the desire would diminish in a relationship that goes nowhere. However, if Bavani develops a fondness (I won’t call it love) for me we would probably continue this deliciously sinful affair for a few years. By that time, I would have enjoyed all that I wanted with this beautiful housewife and hopefully leave my child in her womb as a remembrance of it.

As if vouching for my own thoughts she said,” When I’m with you like this, in your arms I forget everything. I forget I’m a married woman, I forget I have a loving husband .. have a child that I love very much .. everything. I just want to be with you always .. want to belong to you alone.”

I kissed her on her forehead after she said this. This moment required a kiss there, not on her lips.

“But when I get back home reality hits me. What we have here is a blissful fantasy, a temporary suspension from the mundane life that I have. When I’m at home I’m reminded of my duties, my responsibilities … my family.”

“I feel the same Bavani, I want to keep you with me .. keep you only for myself but tell me, can you leave your husband and your child, forsake your family and come with me?”

I knew it was not possible for her. If it was only the husband she may have left him and come with me but how could she leave her child. Moreover, her own family .. her parents, her siblings would be affected very badly. That would always be in the back of her mind.

“I can’t darling … no matter how much I want to I can’t.” I expected this answer from her so in the meanwhile I would continue to satisfy her desire and my lust and we would have many, many joyous sexual mating.

The regret in her voice was very clear, this was the time I have to show emotion to her. “I understand your situation Bavani. How I wish I had met you before you got married.”

This time when we kissed there was intense passion in it. She gave vent to her full feelings in the kiss. My manhood was ready to go again. I lay down flat and pulled her on top of me in 69 position. Her pussy lips were very near my face and they glistened with wetness.

“Hey idiot .. you are now going to do what you wanted my husband to do.”

“What’s that?”

“I haven’t washed yet but you are going to lick my pussy.”

“Oh that, me tasting a bit of myself is nothing, making your husband do it is special.”

“Chee .. it may be special for you … but my poor husband would suffer indignity.”

“Of course, it’s special. He should know the taste of the man who had fully satisfied his wife, something he couldn’t do.”

Before she could say anything I pressed my lips on to her pussy lips as my tongue probed inside. First she gasped, then she groaned and then only her moans of pleasure were heard. After that even that stopped as I felt something engulf my cock. Now as she enjoyed my eating of her pussy I enjoyed her sucking of my pole. My tongue probed the walls of her vagina as my cock reached up to her throat several times. We both competed to give pleasure to each other. As we were engaging in this delightful oral pleasure I heard my phone ring. I ignored it as I was busy in a pleasurable pursuit. The ringing stopped but then started again after a few seconds. My hand went searching for my phone as I continued to suck on Bavani’s pussy. I glanced to see who it was from. It was from Smitha, I placed it beside my head and put it on speaker.

“Hi Vikram, how are you? Are you busy?”

I took my mouth off Bavani’s cunt and said,” No, just sipping on something sweet, tell me, what’s up?”

Bavani too stopped sucking on hearing Smitha’s voice. “Good news, I’ve got a job as a bank officer.”

“Congrats, when are you joining .. when’s the treat.”

While waiting for her reply I continued to tongue my darling’s pussy but she stopped sucking and was listening to our conversation.

“I’m on three months training and now one month is already over, then I’ve to report for work … guess where.”

“Where?”
“Coimbatore.”
“Wow great.”

“Not too far away from Bangalore, you can come and see me or maybe I can come to Bangalore to meet you sometimes.”

“Sure, okay where in Coimbatore are you going to stay?”

“My parents don’t like me staying alone so my friend, you know your friends’ sister is making arrangements.”

“Who?” I asked a bit puzzled.

“You know .. the bride whose wedding you attended. Her relative is staying in Coimbatore and her parents are trying to make arrangements for me.”

Now I stopped licking and asked eagerly,” Who’s that?”

“His name is Mohan and his wife’s name, Bavani. They also have a son. You may have even met them at the wedding. They have a spare room and hopefully I can stay as a paying guest .. at least temporarily. My friend’s parents may already be speaking to Mohan sir now.”

I was very excited to hear this. This would make my plan to enjoy Bavani on her own bed come true easily.  
[+] 10 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM