Adultery Mona and her Nemesis
I have a loving husband. He loves me more than i deserve. Our was an arranged marriage. He told me it was love at first sight.

I was in a relationship prior to marriage, that guy cheated on me with a girl of my college. I hated that girl. I hated my ex because of that.

I had a good relationship with my husband till then. When I confronted him about the issue he supported me, consoled me, he never said any negative about him. He made me realize that all men are not same, they are different. I was very much attracted to him. It was morning and my husband wanted morning sex.

He entered my bedroom, we were standing by the door. "Come in, have a seat" I said. We both sat on the bed, and we started kissing, then he undressed me, and then himself. He started kissing my neck, going down, kissing my boobs, nipples, went down, kissed my belly button, and moved his lips toward my pussy. I had my legs closed, but he separated them, and he was kissing the inner side of my thighs, I felt the warmth of his breath, then he started sucking my clitoris, he licked, sucked my vagina. Then he came back and laid beside me, and I sat on him. I took his penis in my hand, and stroked his penis, I was rubbing the tip of his penis against my clitoris. He was enjoying the view. He was looking at me, how my pussy was rubbing against his cock. I felt so much pleasure, and the feeling of his dick, the way it was rubbing against my clitoris.

"Please fuck me" I begged him. I was ready to feel his penis inside my vagina. He grabbed his penis and slowly started entering his penis inside my vagina. His penis was very big, I felt very little pain, he was taking his time, making sure I am comfortable, after penetrating the first few inches, he pushed his entire penis, and I was screaming and moaning loudly. I was feeling so much pain, it was a good feeling, and the feeling was increasing as seconds passed.

He was pushing his dick in and out of my vagina, I was enjoying it, and we were sweating, and after sometime he was breathing heavily, and he ejaculated inside my vagina, his entire cum was inside me, he was feeling very much relieved, and I was laying on the bed, and was breathing heavily, we both were. He was laying on his back, and I was laying on top of him. His cock was inside my pussy. It was an amazing experience.
I woke up, and he was sleeping on my chest, I kissed him, and woke him up. "Wake up, you are late for office."

we both were working. I had to join a new team today. i dressed up casually and went to office.

My boss was a great guy, he was sill single at the age of 55. He was a man of 55, and was having a lot of experience.

The meeting was about to start, the team was gathered. The presentation started. I was the one who was presenting, I was a part of a new team. I had been assigned a new project. It was an international client. We had to prepare a proposal for them.
That was when the shock it was Richa my college mate and the guy with whom my ex cheated was also part of the team. She was smiling at me.

She looked very sexy, she was wearing a white shirt, with black jeans, her hair was open. I hated her, but I was feeling something, which was not normal.

"You are a part of the team too?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied.

We both were sitting far away from each other, we both were giving presentations, and discussing about the project, we both were interacting in a group.

It was lunch time, I went to meet my boss.

"I will not work in this project. If she is in the team"

"who richa" asked my boss.

"yes, she was the one who was behind my break up with my ex boyfriend"

"so, what do you want me to do, I need you, in this project, I can't lose a good resource like you."

"ok, then let her go."

"No i cant do that too"

"So, tell me what should I do?"

"just forget and forgive"

"I cant do that" I said "Its me or her"

"Lets talk tomorrow"

Next day i was assigned a different project. I could not believe this i was more experience then her.

I called my husband, "you remember the girl I hate?"

"yes, richa the bitch"

"well, she is the part of a project i was assigned. My boss gave her the project"

"what did you do?"

"i talked to the boss, and requested him to assign a different project."

"what did the boss say?"

"he assigned me different project"

"that's a good news"

"yes it is"

"why are you so upset then?"

"because, she is more inexperience then me, she was the one who was behind my break up, but got the project. My boss said, that I should forget and forgive her, but I cant."

"I know its hard, but don't let that come between us. We are married now, you have no reason to worry."

the office talk was she was having an affair with my boss. they were going on dates. I looked at the insta account and found out that she was now married to my ex.

"I can't believe it. She was back in my life"
[+] 2 users Like dodoo99's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Mona and her Nemesis - by dodoo99 - 13-09-2023, 11:22 PM
RE: Mona and her Nemesis - by sri7869 - 14-09-2023, 04:00 PM
RE: Mona and her Nemesis - by Paty@123 - 14-09-2023, 10:45 PM
RE: Mona and her Nemesis - by dodoo99 - 14-09-2023, 11:22 PM