Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(06-09-2023, 05:44 PM)Sad Ash Rafa Wrote: I read the story a few times more after the finishing and If a have to say what was wrong with the last part, I'd say it felt quite rushed,  like it was abruptly ended in a haste after a great long buildup. 

Now for the ending part, personally I am still conflicted. On one side I always thought Meera and Desai ending up together would be interesting, I mean the couple ended up together in part II so if the same thing happens again then where's the fun in that! Specially, after reading about the intial plot, there has been that curiosity of how them finally separating would be like. Exploration of a new direction could've given a better purpose for this part, although better is subjective . But on other side, one of the core parts of the story and what makes it so good,  is the bond between Krish and Meera, so from there, them staying together feels needed as well.It’s really conflicting and one of those moments where one feels glad to not be the author. 

But the biggest problem in details for the ending, I'd say, was desai leaving them just like that. Because things like this have happened in the past, i.e. the photo in moneybag incident where the couple sends him away and he leaves just for them to bring him back again. And He's always been devious, manipulative and still they've kept him in their life. The money incident comes to mind here. So, it's not a new thing and the forced affair with Nidhi didn’t feel like that far off from what he's always been capable of. Atleast not enough to end things definitively.  For things like these, it doesn’t feel like a proper ending when he could return just as he did in the past times.

Another thing, personally I felt like Desai deserved a lot more after such a long buildup. Even if they didn’t end up together, a bit more time for them as a couple would've been great. But adding things just for the sake of sex wouldn’t go well with story obviously but since things like shimoga trip and Desai's family or a vacation was meantioned many times. Maybe this could've been explored. Meera and Desai going off to a vacation as a couple or to Shimoga and meeting with Desai's family spending some time , internal issues and emotional aspects of this direction could've been explored more and maybe this could've been used as a buildup for the reconciliation. The current reconciliation's fast paced swinging felt a bit odd,  she was ready to meet Desai's family and then she ended everything and was with Krish just like that. A bit more buildup would've felt more natural I suppose.

On another note, I personally thought the pregnancy issue should've had a better outcome. After all it was teased so much and Krish might already have one with another woman (part II), so Meera being pregnant from Desai on part III could've given something more to the story. Otherwise things just fall right back to where it was in the beginning as if nothing happened. 

Finally, If I had to say one ending I wanted to see  without any logic or explanation, it'd be Desai and Meera finally being together with something similar to the initial plot. But I do see the problem with that cause Desai's character was supposed to fall from the beginning and them being together was never the intention. The only way to work it would be if Desai's incident with Nidhi was shown in a lighter way, the severity of the crime lessened and maybe Desai changes for the better from there.

For conclusion, it’s one thing to think about outsomes and another thing to building them up while doing justice to the story. I hope some of these points can be food for thought for the author.   Good luck and looking forward to it.

Don’t feel bad bro ! Meera is just a slut and a whore - she will find some other guy for sure in future ! She can’t be with Desai for long she need new dick ! She knew her husband won’t mind and she was enjoying sex with Desai !
She is just like a gold digger ! 

She will find some other old guy who will fuck her ! 

In this story she is totally a whore n slut ! 

Why she is with krish - just for a social purpose! Not a love at all ! 

She will never get a husband like krish ! Where she can go get fuck anyone !
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed) - by Amit2021msm - 12-09-2023, 05:43 AM