Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
New relative came

Jagga wore his torn Gamcha again.

Fatema said, Thank you Jagga Ji for giving me so much pleasure and also thank you for bringing back all the videos of my daughter's scandals.
Jagga : It's my pleasure, madam.you should give thanks to Purva madam.
But if you don't mind, I'm very hungry.
Fatema : Ah wait. I'm giving you lunch.
Jagga : But Madam?
Fatema : Don't worry. Maz, Sami and Tarun Ji are eating outside so there will be no problem.
Jagga sat on the floor and Fatema served him the rice, daal and the omelet-potato curry.
Jagga was eating when Purva came out from her room. She saw them and also saw Jagga's cum running out from Fatema's cunt.
Purva smiled and said, So? Fatema : Have fun?
Fatema blushed and lowered her face.
Purva : Jagga? Finding a new woman, do you forget me?
Jagga : No madam? You are my sex goddess.
How can I….
Purva : Stop these dramatic words. Come to the sofa after finishing your lunch.
Jagga started gulping the meal as faster as possible and then he tried to take the plate but Fatema said, arre, Jagga Ji, leave it there. You go and wash your hand and mouth.
Jagga ran and came back. Fatema took the plate and the glass and then headed to the kitchen.
She washed a few more utensils also. and when she came back, she saw Purva was already getting thrust by Jagga's giant dick.
And then Apu also came out. Seeing Jagga, he ran to his room and wore his shorts and came back.
Fatema was watching them from the kitchen door.
Apu took her hand and said, don't disturb them. Come to my room.
Fatema : Humm. But Jagga Ji has brought the laptop and phone of your friends…so…
Apu : Bring them to my room.
Fatema came to the sofa. Purva looked at her when she was bouncing on Jagga. She asked, what? Wanna join with us?
Fatema : No, the bag..
Purva : Take it.. Ahh ahh ahh. Jagga…. Get on me and fuck me..  Come on…
Fatema quickly took the bag and ran towards Apu's room.

Apu deleted all the pics and the videos of Naz and then he showed that to Fatema.
It took 20 minutes.
The doorbell rang.
Now Fatema ran to open the door. She had lost her dignity and shame. She went confidently and opened the door.
Sami jumped on her lap.
She looked at the sofa and saw Jagga and Purva were discussing something.
Means their banging season had finished.
She took Sami to Apu's room.
Then Naz entered the house and looking at Jagga she ran and sat on his lap.
Purva shouted, " Apu, bring the laptop and the phone and the pen drives."
Tarun also entered the house after parking the car.
They all gathered at the sofa, except Sami. Fatema gave her phone to him and came back to the sofa.
Purva said, Naz, look. Jagga uncle has brought all of your scandalous videos and pics. And Apu deleted everything.
So, from now on be careful about your behavior and your misadventures.
Naz : Ok Mamma. 
Purva : Jagga, you threw the pen drives to the sewage. And sell this phone and the laptop to the Nehru market.
Jagga : But Madam?
Apu : But before selling, just tell the vendor to remove the hard disk and then throw the hard disk to any river or canal.
Jagga : I'll give you back that hard disk. But why should I sell these…
Purva : They did a criminal offense. At least this much punishment they need. We are not putting them in jail, after all.
 Jagga : ok. As you wish.
Jagga said goodbye

Purva Fatema and Apu sat on the table to take their lunch.
Naz removed her clothes and became naked. 
She and Tarun served them the food.
After the lunch, Purva and Fatema started packing the luggage for their trip.
Naz, Sami and Apu started playing.
Around 4:30 Purva went to take a bath and then she started applying makeup.
Fatema joined the kids in their play.
She was running or jumping or sometimes crawling with them or crawling with Sami on her back.
Tarun was watching TV news.
Purva shouted from her room, Fatema and Naz go and take a bath. We have to go to your house to meet your Dadima.
Naz : I've no intention to go there.
Fatema : I also don't want to go there.
Purva : Shut up and go to the bathroom.
And just then the doorbell rang.
Naz ran to open the door when Fatema was running behind Sami and Apu to catch them.
Naz froze at the doorstep after opening the door.
Purva came out from her room wearing that red mesh burqa which Ruksana Begum gifted her on her marriage to Hussain Ji.
She also stopped moving after looking at the door.
Sami ran towards the door and hit Naz. Naz fell to the front. But a pair of arms protected her from falling down. Fatema was running behind Sami to catch him. She came and caught Sami and lifted him on her lap and cheered, Pakar lia ( catch you)
And then she looked up and froze.
Ruksana Begum was standing at the doorstep, wearing the same type of burqa as Purva was wearing. The difference was that there was a thick inner layer under Ruksana Begum's Burqa and Purva's burqa was just a thin transparent net.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 11-09-2023, 01:05 AM