Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Purva's involvment and Fatema's transformation.

Purva slid more and her leg wrapped over his hip and his back. And his dick entered two more inches into her pussy hole.

Fatema Was about to have her orgasm when she stopped pounding her cunt and removed the broom.
I don't want to orgasm now. I have to enjoy it more. She decided and threw the broom.
Where is the mop? She thought and started searching for it.
She went to the common toilet also but couldn't find any mop.
She then opened the front door very carefully and peeped outside and looked around.
No, there was nothing.
She then went to the kitchen.
She looked under the sink. No, the mop was not there.
Then suddenly her eyes fall on a stick outside the kitchen window.
She went closer to the window and saw a mop attached at the bottom of the stick leaning on the wall beside a tap. And there was also a plastic bucket.
Fatema didn't know that there was a backside door under the staircase.
So she went to the front door and stood there.
She desperately wanted to go outside but at the same time she was very scared to do that.
Her brain was saying no, Fatema don't go outside like this.
But her wet cunt started twitching, her nipples became erect and her mind and body started indicating to her brain that they wanted her to go naked to the outside.
Finally ignoring her brain her hands unlocked the door and opened it. Then her Scarry legs trembled but they forwarded their feet to the outside.
She finally stepped out naked.
She was breathing heavily. She thought about going back inside. But then she thought, if Purva and Nazma can do it then she also can.
So she looked around and ran towards the back.
Ufff it was a strange feeling. Her stomach was bolting due to the anticipation. Anyone could see her at any moment.
Every time she reached her orgasm, she somehow managed to stop her orgasm.
She was at the highest level to reach her orgasm.
And imaging that she is running totally naked, outside her daughter's lover's house in broad daylight and for the first time in her life made her weak.
She reached the backyard and held the mop stick and just then her knees became weak.
Her stomach squeezed and her bum cheeks stiffened.
She held the stick tightly. Her body started shaking and her juicy cunt started leaking heavy loads of cum.
She sat on the concrete floor around the tap and closed her eyes.
She left the stick and grabbed her pussy and started rubbing her clit.
And soon she started squirting.
White Pearl-like water started splashing all over the concrete floor.
She increased the speed of her rubbing and more water came out from her pee hole and scattered all over the floor and on her legs.
She was not wanting to moan but her mouth opened and she started crying loudly in extacy.
Finally after more than 2 minutes her orgasm stopped.
She never had this much of a long orgasm in her life.
She fell backside and closed her eyes and started breathing heavily.
And suddenly she realized where she was and how her state was.
She quickly opened her eyes and sat up. She looked around.
She couldn't see anyone looking over the wall.
She quickly washed her legs and filled the bucket with water.
She saw a bottle of phenyl. She poured two bottle caps of phenyl from the bottle into the water and dug the mop into the water and took the bucket in her hand.
Then she tried to grab her housecoat and lift it a little around her side waist as per her habit but she couldn't find any fabric.
Then she remembered her naked state and started rushing towards the front door.
She entered the house and closed the door.
Fhew. She released a sigh and then started mopping the floor.
After completing the living room, she saw the water became so dirty that she had to change the water.
She could refill the bucket from any washroom inside the house. But she decided to go outside.
So she again went out, washed the mop and refilled the bucket and poured the phenyl and then started heading towards the main door. But when she was walking back through the garden, she heard a cycle bell. She looked towards the sound coming and saw a man's head moving over the wall.
She froze for a moment and the man's head turned aside and her eyes met with his eyes.
She felt goosebumps all over her body. Her knees became weak and she felt a light pressure  inside her anus. It seemed that her poop would come out automatically.
She couldn't move.
But without any unexpected expression the man's head turned to the front again and then vanished behind the tree leaves.
Fatema quickly ran inside the house.
She was breathing heavily. But the encounter with the cycle man made her pussy wet again. And now her anus also squeezing frequently.
Her anus was also wanting something inside herself.
She shook her head and went inside the kids room.
After finishing that room she entered Purva's room. But there she noticed that she didn't sweep that room.
So she put the bucket and the mop aside and went to the store room and brought the broom.
Should I switch off the Fan? She thought.
She looked at the mother and son. They were in deep sleep, hugging each other.
Ah they will not wake up if I switch off the fan for two minutes only.
Fatema switched off the fan and started sweeping the floor.
When she reached beside the bed she noticed that Apu and Purva started feeling uneasy. Maybe because I switched off the fan, that's why. She thought.
She noticed some movement of discomfort in them. And then she noticed Apu's dick. His dick was still erected and it was disappearing inside Purva's wet and wide pussy and again coming out with every discomfort movement of his.
Purva was also moving in some intervals due to the discomfort from the heat and sweat.
And her movement was showing mainly in two parts of her body.
Her hips were moving back and forth and her chest was moving up and down.
And Apu was sucking her nipple like a small child.
Aww,innocent mother and cute son. I shouldn't make them uncomfortable. I should switch on the fan.
But I think they are more comfortable like this.
Are they really sleeping? Or pretending to sleep?
Who knows. I should concentrate on my work.
Fatema started sweeping again. But her cunt started itching again.
She somehow finished sweeping and threw the broom and took the mop.
But her anus also started itching.
Oh no. I can't tolerate it anymore.
She again took the broom up and took the mop also and went beside the bed.
Their movement was all natural and very slow. They were not moving frequently.
Once Purva was moving and then after 30 to 40 seconds Apu was moving and then after 10 to 15 seconds Purva was again moving. And Apu was moving again after 30 seconds of Purva's movement.
It seemed they were really sleeping.
Fatema had stopped sweeping but she didn't switch on the fan again.
So all of them had started sweating.
And maybe due to that their movement became a little more frequent.
Ah I shouldn't disturb them or intend anything bad.
They are really sleeping.
But what should I do? My Every fucking hole is itching and it's unbearable. Fatema was talking in her mind.
She took the broom and pushed it again inside her eager cunt hole and then she looked at the mop stick.
She placed the mop at a corner of the wall and tilted the stick and then waited for a moment. She thought something and then she bent back a little. And then slowly inserted the stick inside her ass hole.
Ahhh. She moaned. And quickly she closed her mouth with her hand.
She saw a little movement from Purva and Apu both.
It seemed that they tried to move apart from each other. Apu was especially about to turn back.
His lips left Purva's nipple.
But then Purva moved her legs and wrapped his hip again and her one hand which was on his back, moved to his neck.
His face turned towards her boobs again. And then his face buried between her boobs.
Fatema shivered and started grinding her asshole on the stick.
It was a wooden stick, one and a half inches in diameter. And now it was around three inches deeper inside her ass hole.
She started moving the broom in and out into her pussy and started pressing and pinching her boobs and nipples.
She was trying to keep quiet. But sometimes her soft screaming of joy was coming out.

Time passed around 10 minutes.Fatema was grinding and pounding her ass and cunt hole with a mop stick and a Broom. Very slowly.
Her ass hole became loosen.
Purva and Apu were sleeping and moving uncomfortably due to the humid heat.

Another nasty thought came to Fatema's mind.
Now her ass hole was very loosen due to continuous grinding with the mop stick.
Now Fatema pulled the broom out of her pussy.
The handle of the broom was around 4 inches in diameter.
She looked at the messy bottom of the broom covered by her pussy juices.
Her eyes became brightened and she pulled the mop stick out of her ass hole.
She then leaned the mop stick on the wall and then started inserting the broom inside her ass hole.
It was difficult. She was gaining pain. But she was trying. And she was also trying not to scream or make any sound.
Finally after a few minutes she succeeded.
The broom entered her ass hole.
Her eyes were trying to come out from their sockets. But finally her pain subsided.
She pushed the broom handle again and it entered almost 4-5 inches inside her anus.
She stood straight. Her butt cheeks squeezed and made a grip on the broom.
She walked and turned a little. No, the broom was not coming out.
She giggled.
Then she took the mop and inserted the stick inside her Pussy.
The stick was in a little tilted position and the mop was two feet away from her legs.
Now she has started walking.
And the mop started rubbing and moving ahead on the floor.
She became very excited.
Her plan succeeded.
She made a fist on both of her hands and then threw her arms above her head.
She started walking around the room.
And at a same time she was giving pleasure to her fucking holes and also mopping the floor.

Fatema completed mopping the entire room and then she turned towards the mother and son duo. She saw Apu was sleeping on his back and his dick was still erected and it was looking towards the sky.
Purva also unwrapped her leg from Apu and she saw saliva dripping out from the corner of Purva's lips.
Awww. That means they are really sleeping.
I shouldn't torture them anymore.
Fatema switched on the fan.
She took the bucket.
The broom was still inside her ass hole and the mop was mopping the floor, coming from her pussy.
And just then the doorbell rang.

Fatema became tense. Who could be this? She thought.
She took the mop out of her pussy and put it into the bucket and then headed towards the door.
She had forgotten about the broom inside her ass hole, as she was very tense and excited as well.
She slightly opened the door and looked through the gap.
She saw a beggar standing on the doorstep.
Fatema : Yes?
Jagga : Madam, I'm Jagga.
Fatema :Jagga?
Jagga : Purva madam knows me. Your daughter Naz also knows me. May I get in?
Fatema : Oh no. Wait a minute.
Jagga : Arre, don't worry madam I know you are naked. It's common in this house.
Now may I? It's important. And it's all about your daughter.
Fatema : You know me? And what about Naz?
Jagga : Oh Madam, Please let me get in first.
He pushed the door and held her naked shoulders and pushing her aside he entered the house.
Fatema quickly folded her arms before her boobs.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 11-09-2023, 01:02 AM