Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
They went inside the kitchen.
Fatema added the spices and added more water in it and she also added rice in a pot with boiling water. And then put the flame on low.
Fatema : Ok. Now it will take at least half an hour.
Apu : So? What will we do now?
Fatema : First you remove your shorts.
Apu : What?
Fatema : Don't you have any sense? A mature woman is roaming naked in front of you and you are wearing shorts.
Apu : But?
Fatema : Remove your shorts and let me see your wond.
Saying that Fatema bent down and lowered his shorts and he lifted his feet and removed the shorts away.
He then removed his vest also.
He had already a half raised dick which was dangling before her eyes.
She looked at his dangling dick and then touched its foreskin.

Fatema : Apu?
Apu : Yes Ma?
Fatema : Tell me where you are actually feeling the pain?
Apu :  Here. Below this head.
Fatema : Is it here? She touched the skin just below where the head ended. 
Apu : Yes. It started here and ended here just above the bottom. It's continuously painful.
And the pain is below the skin.

Fatema : Oh ho. I've to see it properly. Ok. The cooking will take at least half an hour. Let's go to your room.
Apu : Ok Ma.
But Ma, I Wonder why you shivered when I just touched….
Fatema : Touched my? Ah don't be afraid. Tell me.

Fatema was walking beside Apu, wrapping her one hand around his hips and with another hand she was rubbing his dick softly.
They entered the room.
Apu finally asked, When I touched your ass crack, you screamed in pain. But I had just softly touched that. And I didn't touch it intentionally. It just happened. I'm sorry for that.
Fatema : Don't worry dear. It was not painful. I didn't scream. I moaned in pleasure.
Apu : Moaned in pleasure? What? I mean you felt pleasure by the touch of my hand on your ass?
Fatema : Why? Don't you know that a woman can get enormous pleasure by anal sex?
Apu : Really? But Mamma didn't teach me that.

Fatema : Sit on the bed. And now tell me what your mother taught you?

Apu : She taught me how to masterbate or how to kiss a girlfriend or how to give pleasure to a partner. But she told me that I can't have intercorse with anyone as I'm under age. And I can also kiss any part of her body except her lips.

Fatema : But you can talk like…

Apu : Yes.  She let me see inside her pussy also. She also taught me how to suck or lick a clit or vagina. But she didn't let me do that.

But I think I need some practical lessons also.

Fatema : Hum. You're right. But I think you did that with Naz?

Apu : Hehe yessss. But we both are immature, you know. So…

Fatema : Hum.

Apu : But I never knew that a woman can get pleasure by a touch in her ass..

Fatema laid on the bed and pulled her arm.

Fatema whispered, lay here dear. You can Do your practical class on me.

I'll give you all the practical advice. And maybe better than your mother. So that you can keep my hyper sex maniac daughter happy. You need to be a strong, sexy man, Apu.

Apu : Yes Ma I want to be. I'm going to the gym nowadays. But we couldn't go there last week.

Fatema : I'm talking about your sexual strength here.

Apu : But how can you be better than Mamma?

Fatema : because I was a professional.

Apu : You were a professional sex teacher? Wow!!!!

Fatema : Off ho. Buddhu. I was…I.. I..

Apu : What?

Fatema : I was a prostitute dear.

Apu : Seriously?

Fatema : Oh please tell me that you will never tell this to Naz or anyone? And tell me you'll never leave Naz for this?

Apu : Oh Don't worry Ma. I'll never leave her or you. I'll take care of you both and Mamma also.

Fatema : Ummmah. That's good boy. Now show me how will you kiss my daughter?

Apu : Open your mouth.

Fatema : That. First just touch your lips on my forehead and then kiss my cheeks. Then slowly kiss my chin and then my nose tip.

Apu : Nose tip?

Fatema : Start kissing as I said.

Apu : Ok.

He started kissing her forehead. And then he kissed her right cheek. Then he lifted his elbow and crossed over her face and kissed her left cheek. Then he kissed her chin.

Fatema : Now again kiss my nose tip.

Umm yeah. Now just touch my lips.

Uumma.

Yes. Again. Ummah.

Now Apu, bite my ear leaf.

Aahh. Apu, not so hard. Bite softly.

Ahh yeah like this. Umm. Nice. Bite again. Humm this is perfect. Just repeat once more. Humm perfect.

Now kiss my lips.

Chuk chuk chumm ummah. Ummm. Chuuk.

Now slowly try to open my lips. But I'll protest. And you'll bite my lips. But more softly. Ok?

Apu : Humm.ok….

Fatema : Aahh. Ummm ahh. Auch.

Umm umm.

Fatema slowly opened her mouth and said. Put your tongue inside.

Umm.. Chukk chuk ummchhh.. Pull my tongue.. Ahh.. Bite it.. Ahh. Ufff. Let me show you.

She also bit his tongue and then pulled his tongue and started sucking his tongue.

Then after a few seconds she said, now show me.

Apu started to pull and suck her tongue.

They both started playing with their tongue.

Fatema pushed a globe of saliva into his mouth.

Apu realized and he also spit into her mouth.  

Then Fatema pushed him away and told him, let me show you how to kiss the whole body.

She pushed him on the bed and got on her knees.

Then she bit his ears and neck. Then slowly licked his chest and then swallowed his rounded destroyed into her mouth and slowly lifted his left arm and licked his armpit. Then she suddenly lowered her face and softly bit his side belly and then she jumped on his chest and kissed at the middle. And then suddenly kissed his one nipple pinched another one.

Apu shivered.

She again went down by licking his belly and kissed his bellybutton. And then inserted her tongue into the tiny hole and rounded her tongue into the hole and then sucked the belly button. Then she just kissed on his crotch and then she again came up and sucked his nipple.

Then she turned him back and kissed on his neck and then at the middle of his spine.

And with every random kiss he was getting goosebumps and was shivering.

Slowly she lowered her face down by kissing through his spine and then touched his butt cheeks with her palms and squeezed them and then she kissed on his ass cheeks and then slid her fingers through his ass crack and then parted his cheeks kissed his ass crack.

She rubbed her tongue through his ass crack and kissed over the hole and then she turned him again and kissed his lips again.

Apu was moaning.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 11-09-2023, 12:57 AM