Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Welcome back, Krish! 
I'm delighted to hear from you after so many months. Your response has rekindled hope for the return of this website. It has been incomplete without your presence. As much as you needed these last seven months to unwind, it was equally challenging for us, as we sorely missed your writings.

Due to this lengthy hiatus, we do retain the essence of the story but have forgotten some finer details. There are certain aspects of the story that should encourage you to resume writing:

1) This story is a masterpiece. Anyone who reads it in the future is bound to become a fan. However, there's a lingering question about the ending. It appears rushed and abrupt, as if you were in a hurry to conclude it. My suggestion is to add more chapters to ensure a more satisfying and realistic conclusion, leaving no room for questions.

2) There were multiple discussions about Meera visiting Shimoga or other vacation spots like Goa or a hill station with Desai. However, this never materialized due to the sudden ending of the story. It would make sense to include this subplot, but please don't forget to involve Krish in the trip. we're tired of listening Desai-Meera sex scene from Desai's POV. Hopefully, Krish can observe discreetly this time.

Perhaps bringing Dr. Maitree along on the trip would add excitement to the storyline. In this way, we would also get a chance to see how Meera behaves & if she gets jealous of Dr. Maitree. Moreover, how Meera would react if she somehow watches Desai getting intimate with with Dr. Maitree. Her behaviour would be something to look forward to.

Meera has always talked about Maitree and this name in the conversations have always excited us. 
It would be fascinating to see how Desai manages to be with Meera without letting Maitree know about them and may be even Desai seeking help from Krish for this. Quite intriguing situation it would turn out to be !!

3)The relationship between Meera and Krish has been the heart of this story. They seem destined for each other. However, towards the end, Meera's conversations hinted at her developing feelings for Desai, which was quite unexpected and raised questions about their love. While some emotional attachment in such situations is understandable, falling in love with someone else, especially when already committed to someone like Krish, seems to undermine the core of the story. How can MEERA start loving any guy other than Krish !! What's left in story then....

For instance, Meera sharing her experience of the train incident with Desai but not with Krish was disappointing. Meera and Krish not only share a marital bond but also consider themselves best friends with whom they can share anything without shame. Meera's decision to confide only in Desai was perplexing and detracted from the strength of their relationship. May be it was important for Meera to make Krish realise her importance in life & that she is not permanent and he should remain in limits of fantasies and at least should raise his voice when needed but still Meera being so emotional about Desai was hard to digest and raised questions on their love. I'm sure Krish would have understood if Meera would have spoken her heart because hiding such a big thing from husband is not a good sign.
May we we should work on this in end parts if possible to maintain the love & trust element between couple?

4) Chapter 3 from the start itself has always been about how Meera in her true self would look like having sex with Desai which was never depicted till end of the story. This could have happened only and only if Meera was not aware that Krish is watching her but it never happened and readers and Krish both were left devoid of it. 
Moreover, to add to the frustration, when intimate scenes did occur between Desai and Krish, they were more akin to humiliation for Krish rather than enjoyment. So neither did we enjoy their sex the way it could be shown and more did Krish enjoy it.
It should definitely be written in a better way where Krish and us readers are not stuck in emotions and finally can simply enjoy raw sex between Meera and Krish. 
We want to experience Meera's pleasure and Krish's reactions in these moments.

Additionally, you could introduce more instances where Krish has the opportunity to secretly observe Meera adapting to Desai's big size, which is central to the story's theme. We want to get this feeling of content that how Meera enjoys sex with Desai and krish watching them secretly.
The intimate scenes in ending chapters should be re-written to ensure that they are enjoyable for both the readers and Krish.

5) Towards the story's conclusion, Desai's conversations gave the impression that Meera was never interested in physical relations with other men from the beginning, and it was Krish who coerced her into it. This portrayal of Meera as a passive character with double standards doesn't align with the earlier dynamics of their relationship & seems entirely false. Meera had actively participated in Krish's fantasies, which were a mutual source of excitement. 
It's important to address Meera's behavior and ensure that her character remains consistent throughout the story.
If Meera was against other men then how could she possibly get so turned on in their intimate conversations Their chemistry showed true passion but in later parts Desai depicting Meera like a sheep and Meera not saying anything against it was so wrong on Meera's character. I did not appreciate the fact that Meera never uttered a single word to save Krish on this thing.
              Agree, Krish was the one who always initiated the subject of other men but  Meera in her own smart ways used to give fuel to their conversations which led to things. So this kind of behaviour of Meera should be worked on because small things matter.
In summary, Meera's actions and emotions in the latter parts of the story have cast doubts on her love for Krish and have taken away from the story's core. 

I have a strong belief that Meera would become disenchanted with life alongside Desai if they were to adopt the mundane routines of an ordinary couple. Meera is far from ordinary, possessing qualities that any man would desire in a woman. She embodies care, independence, beauty, loyalty, love, sensuality, playfulness, intelligence, and a sharp wit. She even has a touch of the daring in her, with a hidden, provocative side. Despite all these admirable traits, she always sought those intimate conversations with Krish in their shared bed, where they explored fantasies involving other men. This, in my view, is perfectly acceptable, as long as it aligns with both their desires and doesn't harm their relationship. In fact, it has served to strengthen their connection as they've grown to understand each other better with each passing day.

For me, true betrayal isn't just about physical intimacy; it's when emotional bonds are formed with another person without your partner's knowledge. Towards the story's conclusion, it began to seem as though Meera was heading down this path, which started to detach me from the narrative. These situations made me question Meera's love for Krish and began to undermine Krish's character. He could never have imagined Meera developing deep emotional connections or falling in love with someone else, whether it be Desai or anyone else. The sexual encounters between Desai and Meera began to appear as a source of torment for Krish in the story's final chapters, which was far from enjoyable. Instead of pleasure, it turned into anguish for him.

Perhaps we could explore ways to rework these elements in the concluding chapters to ensure that both readers and Krish can find satisfaction and enjoyment in the story's intimate scenes.

Thank you. Hopefully you're reply soon and not keep readers hanging.
Heart
[+] 1 user Likes critic_honest's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed) - by critic_honest - 09-09-2023, 05:23 AM