Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(04-09-2023, 04:47 PM)Nostalgic Wrote: Many of the readers already mentioned earlier let me reiterate it "This story is masterpiece"
 ...., If he see clumsy clothes and some cum strains on her hairs? Not so directly but in hesitation What if he asks did he do anything wrong with you ? What would be her answer if she recalls that final acceptance or rather "Do it/ Dal do" Request was from her. 

While the story might very well take a direction different from the above comment, it perfectly summarizes the effect this story has had on most devoted readers of the story. It creates many tangents in our head, each more pleasurable than the other. All of that is only possible because of the excruciatingly slow build-up of sexual tension, that it feels so real. We really can imagine a situation where this guy tastes the fruit of Hariya's labour, and there would be nothing wrong with it. It may not, and still just as good or better.

I really like the comment "Infidelity is only a concern if news gets out". I think this is the mental state Anita finds herself in.

Also interesting is the scenario of Ankit seeing something, whatever it it.

It could be anything, an we trust this writer to make it worth our while.
[+] 2 users Like creamydelight's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by creamydelight - 04-09-2023, 09:50 PM