Misc. Erotica Shiva's Erotic Letter seduction saga
Edging for master

She was happy and thrilled that at forty seven years of age, Shiva, an young highly educated handsome man found her beautiful, irresistibly sexy and desirable. Despite having grown up adult children, she could not control thinking of her new found lover, whom she never met socially. Her children knew about the mysterious man, as she happily discussed him with them. They were happy that their mother changed from moody to happy and friendly. Her children, including her son, commented that she is becoming more beautiful and sexy.

It has been three months since he wrote his first letter. He influenced and guided her to change gradually, entered her mind, encouraged to open up her mind and share with him all her cravings, desires, dreams, fears, feelings, fantasies, likes, wild thoughts. She thought it was time to meet Shiva. Her mind and body needs love and sex. surprisingly Shiva recognized her needs and desires.

Is it that she wants to be fucked? If it is so, there are so many men including some of her colleagues waiting for an opportunity and ready to fuck her. But she wants to be fucked by Shiva. The desire for him has become an uncontrollable need. It is he who stirred her emotions and ignited fire in her. It is strange that she wants him so much even without seeing him properly or even meeting him socially. Now she is not bothered about having an affair with him despite knowing that she will be scorned, and called an immoral slut.

She received another letter from him.

My Sexy Sizzling Slut Pooja,
If you are still confused about my intention to own you, to dominate you, to possess you, to be your Master, to make my slave, I would like you to read the following and try to identify your needs and desires to be dominated.

To love with our whole heart, in a nutshell, means to develop our capacity to remain empathically connected to self and other, in moments when core fears, such as inadequacy or rejection, get triggered.

My dear Slave baby, be prepared to be fucked, be dominated, be controlled, to obey my orders and to be my slave. You belong to me. I own you, your mind and body. From now onwards you will follow my instructions as to what to wear and how to behave. I know you rub your cunt till orgasm while reading my letter but now onwards you are barred from having orgasm till I fill you’re your divine cunt with my cock my lingam. You can only edge and keep yourself wet for your master tillo we meet and you offer your wet pussy to your master.

I own you and will do whatever I please with your heavenly body. You have many roles to play for me as Lover, keep, slut, whore, slave, mother, mother-in-law, friend, aunt, sex toy, sister, colleague, maid and pet. Prepare yourself to be a good obedient sub.

Lovingly Your Master – Shiva

She read the letter many a time, imagining him and thought of her married life with selfish unromantic inadequate husband. She could have become a slave to her husband, if he was enough of a man to fuck and control her. She thought ‘Shiva understands me, my soul, my thoughts and my desires.’ She never had satisfaction in sex with her husband. In no time she wrote a reply. Writing to him made her excited and she inserted her finger so her left hand into her wet cunt but only till she edged.

My dear Master,
You helped me to introspect myself, recognize and accept the real me. My life was not easy since the very beginning. You prompted and invoked all my dormant desires surface. You have successfully unleashed, my inner slut, my animal instincts and entered my mind without asking my consent. Now in all my dreams you are the man of my life. I am happy that you found me.
You have already invaded me, penetrated me, occupied me, filled my mind. My mind and body together is yours. I realize now that I want to be dominated by you. I am happy to surrender and submit myself to you. I want to be your slave forever. You are my Master.

Without your guidance I find myself wondering what I should do. I will complete each task set before me in the most pleasing and appropriate way possible as I serve you my Master and God. You have become his religion and God. Now I understand the bliss of complete devotion and surrender oneself. I want to be the best slave you ever had.
The love, the trust and sharing, the words communicated and felt, those are all parts of our relationship. If you say that I am your pet, your slut, your whore, your slave, your mistress, your lover, your wife, your friend, your little girl, your baby sister, your servant, your maid, your mother, your aunt, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, then I am that, as pious, wanton and dirty as you want me to be.

I am grateful that you care enough about me to spend your time and energy so freely on me. I have the easier job, to feel, to experience, to let myself go and abandon everything and give everything I have to you. I am your pleasure and your responsibility, and you take both seriously. I am your submissive woman.

My beautiful daughter is anxious and eager to see you, my lover and asking me to invite you home. She refers to you as Daddy. She wants to meet you, but I am afraid and you know why. They are in love with you! And you are a Casanova. I imagine that you want to become my son-in-law by marrying my daughter. Having you as my son-in-law is an exciting thought. You can have me anytime and every time you want.

I sublimed to you, submit myself to you and want to be your slut and slave for life. Please let me know when can we meet to mate. I am eagerly and anxiously waiting for you will be edging till then. Summon me, I will come to you wherever you are. Please come to me and take me. I want the world to know that I am yours. Your mistress.

I am your Slut, Whore and Tramp
Submissively & Lovingly Yours,
Pooja.
[+] 2 users Like Akshay Thakur's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shiva's Erotic Letter seduction saga - by Akshay Thakur - 03-09-2023, 08:51 AM