Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
(24-02-2022, 02:15 AM)vpw65 Wrote: WOW very nice account, my earliest memories was of watching myriads of ladies peeing behind durga puja tents in Delhi in 70s and early 80s. During that time peeing was considered an act of nature and not a taboo so ladies did it openly usually on grassy spots behind the puja tents. Thanks for rekindling the memories. Check your inbox, send you a PM.
Many years before this incident, I had seen squatterwomen - with their open homes on the pavements - peeing in a standing position over the street gutter, and i wondered whether they could shoot right into the gutter with the same accuracy that boys _ like me then - would be practicing on the school urinals. They would be lifting their sarees only till their ankles so that the pee-spray didn't ruin their saree, but not any higher, and so generally generally a fully-clothed, standing woman with a trickle down her legs was definitely not an arousing sight, in fact, i would look away.

Many moons later, in a backyard of a Jain temple amidst a fortification, i stood on the ramparts to catch the sweeping panorama, only to be greeted by the sight of a dozen white female buttocks, squatting against the shade of the rampart and peeing as a community. The magnificent sight of the flare of the ample butt-cheeks and the drone of the community pissing sound raised my cockhead for sure. It was a sunset and the golden rays of the sun fell on the pale yellow asses, mostly adorned with heavy silver wasitbands, and the skins gleamed like the silverware. Small streams of piss rolled down the slope like tributaries of a great she-piss river, darkening the soil, and tricklinjg down some thirty feet onto the road edge. Some of the asses were very fair and plump, a few had a fair amount of down, directed towards the asscrack, and it is to those downy waists my stares targeted. I tried to see clumps of pubic hair, moistened by the piss-stream, dangling from under the squatted butts, but could not catch a sight, unfortunately. I was on too high ground. Funnily, none of the females - obviously a group who had come to shrine the Jain shrine - were facing me, but rather huddled like a semi-circle.

I was quite intrigued. The general gush of community urination had long died, but there were still chatting, waiting for the woman with the longest pee to finish. Finally, the peequeen - a pot-bellied belle with tribal danglers from her neck and ears - emptied herself.

As they were getting up and adjusting their individual pallus to return to the temple, i fled the scene.
Hard when challenged
Soft when relaxed!

banana banana  

[+] 1 user Likes BIRJO's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by BIRJO - 29-08-2023, 05:55 PM