Fantasy College boy and the plumpy professor. Ass of a lifetime.
Hi. This is the first time I’m writing a story. There maybe problems with my writing skills but please bare with it. This is a real story mixed with some fantasy. Most of the events are real. Few parts here and there would be imaginary. But I’ll make sure you don’t know which is which ;) and leave it to your judgement.  I’m writing this story so all the experience I had is shared to the world.  Also hoping for someone in the same locality would carry on my story as I’m far away from all this now. 

So let me get into the story. I’m was a  college student aged 19. I studied IT in psg itech college in Coimbatore. I’m a guy who’s very normal looking. Slim tall brown. I rarely speak to girls in my class. But what drives me crazy is the sight of big sized round jiggling asses. I love married matured women a lot just because their body is more well rounded. Plumpy to say in a word. 

Whenever i see an aunty on the road the first thing I check out is their body curves. Sometimes you can spot a big buttocks from a long distance just by looking from the front. If you are able to see those juicy curves and ass from the front then oh boy you are in treat when they walk past you and you turn to seee those huge butt cheeks swaying left and right. Gives you an immediate boner. 

So now you have an idea what kind of women I like. And in a college the best place to look for these type of women is obviously the professors.  These ladies staffs in Coimbatore in any college I tell you man are just the best. 2/10 in any department is sure shot a busty plumper.  Big boobs or big buttocks.  Maybe it’s the food habits or their ancestors mostly working in farming.  They all have healthy bodies. Unlike you see in other cities. 

So in the first year I had none of these thoughts I was just turning into an adult. So rarely saw these beauties. Whenever my friend told me dude look at that ass on her wow. Look how it swings. I’ll be like. What’s so great about it.  and move on without paying attention.  But I’m sure whatever he said had a psychological effect on me.  And slowly I started noticing these things.  And it opened up a whole new world for me. The one that made me obsessed. The women of my dreams who I’m 24 now, but still cannot simple not get a hardon if I just think about her.  

It was a normal day. I left my bike in the parking and started walking back to my class.  That’s when I laid eyes on the ass queen. There was in a long distance a woman who’s around 5.3 inches tall.  Milky white skin.  She wore a dark green saree. Brown blouse.  A pony tail. But not like the young ones wear.  She was into her late thirties.  So a normal clipped Hair. Length not more than her neck.  And god that white milk back between those green colour dress I could just go lick them day and night. Her arms were normal length but a bit chubby just about right.  She was holding a bag in her left hand and another bag she wore on her right hand.  Her structure was somewhere around 36 30 46: a hourglass shape. 

Her best part comes below this.  Her waist was slim. But her hips and buttocks wow.  It was swaying like crazy. It was covered by her dbangd saree.  But those huge buns can never be covered especially not with those light satin sarees.  I immediately got a boner there in my pants. I had to close to get a better look.  

I went in front of her just to see who it is so later I can spot her. She belonged to the cse department. Her name was Priya.  I knew where her office was. But I waited again to see her go past me.  I could just see her walk and jiggle her ass all the way to me death bed. It was so good. Only disappointment was she never undbangd her saree from her back.  Or the cracks would’ve been visible.  

As I said she belonged to CSE department.  This is the first time I regretted my decision to join IT instead of CSE.  The things I could’ve seen if she was a professor of my class. I would’ve captured her in every angle possible and masturbated with it every single day. 

So days went and I couldn’t be alone because of always hanging out with my friends. I couldn’t do much with them around. They don’t know the perversity. They wouldn’t understand.  So I always had to lie and escape just so I can take a glance at my ass Queen. 

Every Tuesday and Thursday’s we would have college till 5:30 instead of 4:30.  This one hour some have special class and some of us just goes to huts and spend time there. Until the college buses arrive. This is when we get a chance to see all those girls and professor aunties. 

So on a Tuesday I was roaming in one of these huts and returning back alone I saw her again in the veranda. Two blocks away from where I stood.  She walked with those humongous butts along with her staff friends. I noticed a professor behind her. An old 50 year old maths professor. He was definitely checking out her ass. Just like me. Priya was casually walking swaying her ass with every step she took.  She suddenly stopped and took some water in the water doctor.  I waited near the pillar to see her side structure while she lifted her hands. This maths professor was standing behind her.  He was seeing Priya with such craving he wanted to eat her ass right there sitting down and lifting her saree. That’s how much rage he had inside seeing my butt queen.  

So there I was waiting for her to drink water. On the side I could see her ass protrude so much behind her back. It was almost like she was hiding two half sliced pumpkins inside her saree.  She took her chubby hands.  Places the tumbler to get some water and lifted above to drink with her head facing upwards. I could see her boobs protruding our  on the top to the front side. And those two big balloon bums facing the back side.  I could just go behind her put my raging hard dick In between this huge ass cheeks and put both my Hands on her two medium sized tities and squeeze them together putting my face on her white back and licking it and at the same time dry humping her soft ass pillows.  Man I wanted to touch my Dick right there but couldn’t do that with so many people around.  I’m sure the professor also had a hard on getting a view from her behind.  He probably wanted to burry his face into her her right there.  She drank the water she left swinging her bulky buttocks. 
[+] 2 users Like niko92bellic's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
College boy and the plumpy professor. Ass of a lifetime. - by niko92bellic - 28-08-2023, 11:32 AM