Adultery Loving a guy Changed my life.
After so many rounds of fucking, I was exhausted, I went to washroom, took a bath, and get back to the room after 30 minutes. All three of them were lying on bed, Salman and Atif was in deep sleep whereas Junaid was awake. He called me and i quickly get on all fours and went near him. He held my leash and asked me to take some rest and get ready for next round. He tied the leash to the bed. I lay down on the door mat, curled and fell asleep.
I was in deep sleep, i heard some sounds but kept sleeping suddenly i got a kick on my ass. I opened my eyes, all three were standing around me fully dressed. At first i looked at the clock on the wall.
Me -"Its midnight guys, its 2 am. Why are you all not sleeping?” Are you going somewhere?
Salman-" We have not come to sleep. We are here just to enjoy fucking you."
Junaid unhook the leash from the bed and started walking towards the hall, i followed him, Salman and Atif followed me. I stop walking as Junaid reached the main door.
Me -" What the fuck are you doing, i can't go out like this."
Junaid pulled the leash, i got another kick on my ass. I looked behind, atif winked and asked me to move forward. I felt scared. What if i went out like this and someone saw me like this. I had to go after Junaid as soon as he pulled the leash again. I started cursing myself why i let Junaid do all this. Junaid move towards the upstairs, i have no other choice but to obey him and follow him on all fours. It was the 4 floor building and we lived on the ground floor. There were no one out on the stairs. I felt relieved as we reached the rooftop. It was cold outside. He tied the leash to the pipe of the tank and all of them started taking off their clothes. Next minute i was surrounded by 3 nude dicks. I sucked all of them one by one for 15 minutes. Atif get on his knees behind me and penetrated his dick in my ass and started stroking. I kept sucking Junaid and Salman one by one. After 10 minutes Salman on his clothes and asked me to get on him. Atif withdraw his dick from my ass and spanked my pussy. I sat on the Salman's dick keeping my legs on either side of him. Atif from behind holding his dick touched my ass hole. The next minute his dick is in my ass and i was sandwiched between them again. Junaid held my hairs and kept fucking my throat. I was being fucked deep in all three holes. I came so hard that i kept shivering for 10-20 seconds with all dicks deep inside. They kept fucking me for half an hour and discharge their loads deep inside my consecutive holes. It was cold outside but we were still drenched in sweat because of the intense fucking. After 5 minutes I got down from Salman and sat down on the cold floor. We were on such a part of the roof where no one could see us except for some buildings, but because of the darkness I felt safe. Sitting on the cold floor made my ass go numb in 10 minutes. All of them were on the other side of the roof smoking and talking about something which I could not hear. After smoking, they fucked me again. I was so tired after the fuck that I fell asleep right there.
I woke up when the sunlight hit my eyes. I felt scared and angry on all three of them as they didn’t took me down. Dried cum stains were on my pussy, ass and on my face. As soon as I woke up, I looked around the buildings to see if anyone was watching me. I untied the leash from the pipe and started descending the stairs hiding. No one saw me till the second floor, but as soon as I reached the second floor, an old man nearly 50 years came in front of me, holding a polythene bag, climbing the stairs. Seeing me naked, with the collar and leash hanging down to the floor his eyes widened. He stood there and kept looking at me for a while. I was dying of shame. As soon as I started running away from him downstairs, the leash came in his hand. I had to stop as soon as he pulled the leash. I folded my hands in front of him so that he would let me go but he move towards the door on the same floor pulling the leash. I was getting angry with myself and Junaid. Junaid was the one who is responsible for this condition whereas I am responsible for allowing him to do as he want. He opened the door and pulled me inside. Tears rolled down my eyes because of the shame and fear. He closed the door as I entered. He put his hand on my bare back to comfort me.
Man: - “Don't be afraid, after some time you can go but before that you have to do what you are good at”
I looked down in shame. He patted my ass and asked me to make tea, passing me the polythene bag. I held the bag and move towards the kitchen behind him. He showed me everything in the kitchen and went out into the hall. I made tea for him, poured it in cup, took the tray and came to the hall. He was reading newspaper on the sofa. I went to him and put the tray in front of him. He smiled and picked up the cup of tea and asked me to clean the house. I had no other choice, so I swept and mob his house. He kept commenting when I was cleaning his house.
Man:- “It was my dream to have a beautiful slut like you clean my house naked and then I would fuck her everyday”
I didn’t looked at him not I make eye contact and kept working. As the cleaning is done he asked me to get in doggy position and I quickly came down in that pose. He stretched out his hand and called me like a dog. He was on the sofa, some 10-15 feet away from me. So I walked towards him on all fours towards him. He must have enjoyed the view of my hanging boobs. He took off his lower showed me his cock. His cock was looking tiny as it was not erect. He grabbed my leash and pulled me on his cock and asked me to suck. I opened my mouth and started licking his dick. I took his cock in my right hand and started sucking it. After about 5 minutes his dick got erect and hits my throat as I kept sucking it deep. He moans as his dick enters my throat.
Man: - “aaaahhhhh, wah kya chusti hai, aaj tak kisi bhi mera aisa nahi chusa. (Moan, wow, nice sucking, noone had ever sucked me like this)
He started fucking my mouth deep and let him do that. I got to know about the size of the cock when it got fully erect. His cock was as long as Junaid’s but a bit thicker than him. After about 10 minutes he withdraw his cock and pushed me on the sofa. I fell on the sofa. He adjusted me in a way that my upper body was on the back of sofa and both my knees are on the sofa. My boobs were on the back edge of sofa. He behind me entered his dick in my pussy and started fucking me. After a minute I exploded cum as he rubbed my clitoris. He kept fucking me for 15 minutes in the same position, I came thrice during this. He was too experienced in fucking, I got to know as he varies his pace of fucking every time. He sat on the sofa and pulled me on his lap. He made me sit on his cock facing away from him. He penetrated me in my ass as I sit. He pulled me on him and with his right hand rubbed my clitoris and squeezed my left boob with his left hand. He kept pushing from below made me came, he fucked me for 15 minutes and dumped his cum in my ass, and I came thrice again this time. I felt satisfied with his fucking style. We stayed like this for another 5 minutes, he kept squeezing my boobs and pinching my nipples. I looked back at him and kissed him on his lips as I felt satisfied. He shockingly pulled my face and kept kissing for 2 minutes. I get down from him, he spanked my ass as my ass was in front of him.
Man:-“Myself Suresh. What’s your good name beautiful”?
Me:- “Priya.”
Man:- “Nice, I loved your company, I lived here alone. You can come anytime you want” I shyly replied
Me-:“OK”
He then unlocked the door and let me out. I ran towards the ground floor and luckily there were no one on the stairs and my door was unlocked too. I entered my house and locked the door. I looked at the clock, it was 3 PM. I ran towards the washroom and took a shower. Then I came to the living room and saw that Junaid was sleeping. Salman and Atif were nowhere to be seen, perhaps they had left. I lay down a bedsheet on the floor and slept there thinking about all the fucking from last 24 hours.
Priya
[+] 5 users Like priyasingh143's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Loving a guy Changed my life. - by priyasingh143 - 23-07-2023, 05:53 PM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by abcturbine - 25-07-2023, 04:08 PM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by 160450 - 26-07-2023, 07:24 AM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by Mampi - 27-07-2023, 09:37 PM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by Mehndi 99 - 28-07-2023, 01:14 AM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by opheliyaa - 28-07-2023, 06:55 AM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by raka123 - 31-07-2023, 01:15 AM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by abcturbine - 31-07-2023, 10:07 PM