Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Story updated from its last part :

I took out mom's mobile from her purse and saw it was Gajendra Uncle's call. I gave it to mom. Mom smiled a little bit seeing his number on the screen and then received it. She always smiles before receiving the call whenever Gajendra uncle calls her. 

I decided to sit beside her, so as to hear if any voice of uncle comes outside of the phone.
As I sat beside mom, she stood up and went to her room quickly. I felt very bad . She closed her door a little and went inside. 
 I remained sitting on the sofa. It was not the first time she did such thing. She never talked to him on the phone sitting in the sofa room .

After 2-3 minutes I went near her door. It wasn't locked hence I pushed it slightly to adjust my eyes to look inside the room. 
I saw mom was lying on the bed and talking him . In between talks, she was laughing too.
She was lying on her back,  her legs were hanging below the bed and her left arm was spread upto the leg side of the bed. As her arm was in the horizontal postion I saw her left armpit She wears half sleeved blouse so her armpits were easily available to me accordingly to her lying position on the bed. 
Her armpits were very clean and fully waxed and was adding more sexiness in her personality. Mom always wax her armpits 3-4 times every month.

I then concentrated on what she was talking to uncle .
As expected she was talking in very low voice . I couldn't hear every word that comes out of her mouth. But few sentences I managed to hear in between her talks.

She said -"Everyday its not possible yar. It was our first visit there"
Then again she laughed and said-"I know it was not first for you. It's mine first visit there"

Then she said -"Stop saying such word. You aren't going there with her."
Her facial expressions turned something like jealous. Then she said -"You will get that too from me. Don't ask her again for that. I am there for you".

Then I heared she asked him-"So when will be your next visit?"
She smiled hard then..and then replied -"Obviously at my home...everytime I don't expense there , neither I allow you to expense there."

Through their talks I can interpret that they had spent some quality time somewhere.
Possibly at any hotel , but not sure.

Then I heard mom saying -"Ayush returned as usual on his time. When I reached home he was sleeping"

She was talking about me. He must asked about me.
Then she said -"I will do that..but give me some time to make him aware. It's too early to tell him"

I wondered which awareness she wants me to introduce. I already had very well aware about them since two days.

Then they talked about some official stuffs for few minutes. 
Mom then said -"Darling, plan your other visit soon. Home is better place than anywhere else."

I said in my mind, it seems better place to you only because of my patience. 

Then I saw she laughed and said -"Ok yar....take care now bye. I have to go for preparing dinner."

Then she cut the call. And moved towards the door of her room to come outside. 
I quickly went near sofa and sat there.

Mom asked me -"So your pizza will get digested before dinner time or not ?"
I replied -"Probably mom"
Then she smiled and put her hand on my cheeks and pinched me with motherly care.

Then she went to change her clothes. After changing she went to kitchen for dinner preparation.
I too went to my room to solve some physics numericals. Since three days I hadn't studied at home. I then sat on my study table , opened my notes and kept focusing on the subject.

Around 8 PM I heard mom voice calling me from her room. I went there , she asked me would I like to have dinner now or after sometime. I replied-"After 1 hour mom"
Then she asked me -"At what time is your class tomorrow?"
I then said -"My classes will be online from tomorrow onwards"
Mom-"You didn't told me this earlier..?"
I said -"I forgot"
(I said in my mind "I told you, but you were in other world that time")

Then around 9 PM we had dinner . And then I went to sleep. I was very much upset till then due to mom's lie. By the way mom and uncle both were very kind to me. But as I never witnessed such activities before in my life , it was totally new experience for me.

Next day everything went as usual. Mom left office after having breakfast and I too get concerned about my studies. 
All usual went for about one week. To my surprise Gajendra uncle too didn't call her for one week. As I was curious to know about him, one day I asked her -"Mom..how is your colleague Gajendra ?"
Mom started at me with intense look and said -"Is that manner to call him. He is not of your age. I told you na to call him uncle"
I replied -"Sorry mom !"
Mom said -"He has gone to Lucknow to meet his wife and family"
I said in my mind "I didn't ask where he is gone. I only wanted to know how is he nowadays as he isn't calling you"

I replied -"Ohh..why don't he call her family in his flat and stay with them. Why he live alone?"
Mom -"Who cares...it's his family matter."
I knew that if he started living with his wife and family in Delhi , then his erotic relations with my mother will get hampered to a huge extent.

Now . Few more days passed. 
It was 28th February 2020 , evening around 8 PM. I was in home and attending my evening batch online classes. I heard the sound of our door Bell. Mom was in kitchen preparing our dinner. 
As few minutes were left for my class to get over I kept sitting in my room. I saw mom went to open the door. As she opened the door. No one was there. Mom then ask "who is that". But no voice came. And then suddenly I heard someone's high voice making a sound like "Woooooooo..." Occured in between that silence. 
Mom got frightened for a moment. That was Gajendra uncle at the door. He just played a prank on her.
Mom -"Are you crazy. You have given me heart attack for a second"
Uncle laughed and came inside the room. Mom closed the door and came inside too. Uncle sat on the sofa and said laughingly -"Manager of our branch the strict Mrs. Sreerupa , got afraid today"
Mom -"Excuse mister, that's not the way to appear infront of any one"
Uncle -"I already told you I am coming today"
Mom -"See the time. Its almost 8PM now. You told to come during afternoon. And also you said to visit directly at the office not here"
By then my class got over and I quickly ran towards my room's door and started watching them by hiding behind it. 

Uncle -"My train reached late baby...hence I skipped today's office. And your house is nearer to the station hence I decided to visit you and have a night stay in your bedroooo.."
Mom suddenly put her hand on his lips as he tried to say "Bedroom". She then said in a low voice -"Ayush is at home. Be careful before saying anything"
I was listening to all this as my class was almost over. And it didn't need any more concentration over it.
Uncle then asked her -"Where he is ?"
Mom pointed her eyes towards my room. 
"His classes are going on in online mode from last 10-12 days." - mom said to him.

Uncle then stood up and  moved towards my room. I quickly went to my study table, opened a book and started reading it. 

Uncle -"Hey my boy...how are you beta?"
I replied -"Hello uncle. Am good. After so long you visited us"
Uncle -"Yes beta. I was out of station."
I replied -"Yes, mom told me that"
Uncle -"Ok you study. Sorry to disturb you in between."
Uncle then went in the sofa room and sat there. 
I was watching them through the corner of my eyes. Mom handed him a glass of water and sat beside him. Then uncle told something in her ear to which mom responded him by a cute slap on his cheek.
Uncle then again told something in her ear. 
This time mom turned her face towards my room . I put my eyes direction on my book so that she could sense I am busy in studying. Mom then stood up and went towards the kitchen by giving him a naughty smile. Uncle too stood up and followed her. Now both were not visible to me from my room. Hence I too stood from my chair and quietly came out of my room.
I saw the door of kitchen was closed. I went near the door and found it was locked from inside. 
I easily understood something steamy is going on inside the kitchen. And as per my curiosity I got the idea to watch them through the hole behind the wardrob which was attached to  the common wall of the kitchen and my mom's room. I went to my mom's room and opened the wardrob. I put my face into it and searched for that small opening in the wall. To my good luck I easily found that small opening at the right side of the inner wall of the wardrob. I directed my eyes towards it and saw the most erotic scene of my house till date.

Mom's saree and blouse was lying on the floor of the kitchen and she was in just her bra and petticoat. Uncle's shirt was just attached to his body but all buttons were opened. They were kissing each other madly like there is no tomorrow. Uncle's back was towards me so I can view my mom's hand on his back . Both were hugging each other tightly.
Uncle was pressing her boobs over the bra along with that kiss. Mom was too responding in a horniest manner while sharing the kiss. Then suddenly uncle lowered his face and adjusted it adjacent to the huge fleshy cleavage of my mom. Both were sweating as Ican see their body was shining in the light. 
Uncle then buried his face in between the cleavage of the mom. Mom was moaning in pleasure.
Uncle took his face out for a second and said -"I am in great agony for 10 days without you, the memory of your sexy body did not let me sleep baby...aahh..."
And again he buried his face in between her cleavage. Mom was smiling and moaning at the same time. Then he stood up and started opening the zip of his jeans. On seeing this mom said -"Right now darling? Hold it for few more hours"
Uncle replied -"I can't baby....it's overloaded since 10 days."
Mom then smiled and sit in the floor by folding her legs backwards. Her face started moving back and front and I can easily understood she was giving him a blowjob. 
They were burning in sexual heat. Uncle put his right hand on her head and made her suck more . This continued for about 4-5 minutes and then I saw uncle groaned in a huge voice -"Ohhhhhaaahhhhh...Sreerupa...my baby....aahhh...oh god...aaah...."
And then after few seconds he put his hands on the wall and started breathing heavily. Mom stood up. And this time I saw her face. Big amount of white thick sperm was dripping from her mouth area to her neck and bra. It seemed that Uncle has ejaculated a huge quantity of sperm on her face and into her mouth too.

Uncle then said -"You are amazing baby...at least for few hours I can control my hunger now"
Mom -"It was in huge quantity.. hadn't you masturbated since our last meet?"
Uncle -"I don't want to waste the drink of my darling Sreerupa"
To this both laughed. 
Mom then said -"Get clean quickly. Ayush must be doubtful if he come near to the kitchen"
Uncle -"The load is more in process baby...you have to make me feel relax today.  You should know that"
Mom -"I know... but it's not proper time for that...After dinner...not now."
Uncle then pulled his pants and wore it properly. Mom too washed her face and neck area along with the skin of the cleavage part. Then she wore her saree and blouse. I quickly came to my room.

Then I heard the door of kitchen got opened. Mom came to my room's door quietly. I understood through her quite visit that she came to check whether I am there as it is or not.

To be Continued....

Next update coming tomorrow.

Give your reviews on this part...
[+] 9 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 24-08-2023, 10:38 PM