Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Story begins from the last part...

After remembered that the back window of mom's room has an opening through its broken part I decided to go there. It was around 3:10 AM (night) .
I slowly opened the garden area door and then closed it. With slow steps I went to the back side of our house near that passage of our boundary wall . It was deep dark there and very less space to enter. But I managed to enter that passage and went near that window of my mother's room.

The crack was slightly above my head. Hence I took two bricks lying there and put it below the floor of the window. All I did this in such a slow way that the sound can't go even to half feet away from there. 
I stood on those bricks. My eyes got adjacent to the cracked part of the window glass. And that's what I wanted. I got most of the view of my mom's room. Her bed was 7 ft away from the window towards the left side . The head side of the bed was towards opposite wall side that of the window.

I saw that Gajendra uncle was sitting on the chair and mom was sitting on bed. Uncle was pouring beer in the glass from it's bottle for himself and mom was holding a glass of beer and drinking it. 
Mom was sitting at the legside of the bed and her back was towards me. Uncle was sitting few feets away right infront of me .

While drinking beer they were talking :
Mom -"When you bought this dear?"
Uncle -"Today's morning. While coming here."
Mom -"Why not whiskey?"
Uncle -"Because I know you don't like to have it"
Mom -"Yeah...it makes me something else"
Uncle smiled and said -"Something Else?" like what ?"
Mom -"Nothing..."
Uncle -"Your son is not here...we should not bother about anything."
Mom -"Why didn't you control your emotions at the theatre? Your hands were doing something more entertaining for you than movie there" Mom laughed a little after saying this.
Uncle -"Offcourse baby...whenever you are beside me I am not able to concentrate on anything except your beauty."
Mom -"Don't apply butter on me. I know you have many ladies in your life"
Uncle -"I swear darling.. nowadays only you are the one who is ruling my heart, my mind and my body"
Mom -"Then what about Mrs. Dolly Mathur?  I always caught you staring at her body parts in the office."
Uncle laughed and then replied -"Are you possesive? My darling manager."
Mom -"I know you have lusty eyes on her too. She too have the same body figure like mine."
Uncle (with giving a smile) -"I am now focusing only on you sweetheart. Dolly is my second priority."
 Mom -"See...finally you sweared that you are lustful for her too."

Mom then stood up and put her glass on the table . 
Then mom said -"Would you like have some snacks too along with beer?"
Uncle -"Snacks at this time... absolutely not."
Then he hold the left hand of my mom and said -"But I would like to have something else"
Mom (with an erotic smile) -" What else dear?"
Uncle -"You"
Then they kept looking at each other for few seconds. Then uncle put his beer glass on table too. And stood up . He put his hands to her behind her waist and pulled her towards himself. Mom's big boobs shook with that pull. Then uncle moved his left hands on her back and with the right hand he pulled her head towards his face . Mom too responded him in the same manner. She put her both hands on either side of his shoulders and hold his head from back and then without wasting any second they locked their lips with full force.

Wow!!. What a mesmerizing intensity was that . I knew this will be going to happen tonight. But I expected it to start after dinner..but it started few hours late . Anyways...I kept my eyes more focused on them.

Their lips were locked deeply with each other and they were having an passionate and erotic kiss . Mom's back side was towards me but I can easily sense how much erotic their kissing was that time. Both were sharing each other's tongues and sucking the saliva of each other mouth. Their lips were attached in such a way like they were having a competition who will suck each others lips more in less time.

I then saw mom started unbuttoning his shirt while kissing. Uncle was moving his hands on her back with full speed. 
Within few seconds mom unbuttoned uncle's shirt and then uncle removed it from his body and threw it on the floor. Uncle was now half naked and in his trousers only.  
Mom's saree pallu was already fell on the floor in between these activities. 
Uncle drag her saree and removedvit from her and threw it on the bed but it fell on floor too.
Then it was uncle's turn to make my mom topless. I sensed his hands now proceeded towards the hooks of the blouse. And by then he engaged himself in unhooking the front side of my mom's blouse. 

But it seemed it was not getting unhooked .
Mom left aparted her lips from his and said jokingly -"You forgot how to unhook a woman's blouse?" They aparted their lips this time after kissing for about 10 minutes continuously. 
Uncle -"Make me remember darling.."
Then they laughed...

Mom started unhooking her blouse . Mom was just seeing her unhooking.

He said -"unhook fast darling...I want to view you in bra"

Mom then unhooked her blouse and removed the blouse from her body and threw in on the floor . I saw she was in blue coloured bra with thin strap. Her back was visible to me . I can see her chubby back and it's flesh . Uncle quickly grab her tightly and planted a deep kiss on her lips. 
Again an hot and lusty smooch begin between them. Uncle hands were reaching her buttocks and roaming on her back.he was pressing her buttocks too in between kissing. Mom was holding his head tightly with her arms around his neck. 

Till this moment a tent has already formed in my trouser. The perception I had for my mom was completely destroyed that day since morning. I knew this wasn't the beginning of their such relationships because no one could get so much intense in just a month of introduction. They are more than what they had told me about themselves.

Their smooch continued for about more than 15 minutes. Very much passionate deep kiss they shared. I was astonished by the frequency of their lips.  Great kisser both are.

Then uncle's hand went on the hooks of her bra. There were three hooks in the back side of the bra as I can see from there.
Uncle begin to unhook it. He unhooked the first one and then mom stopped him and  directed his hands towards her front area. I sensed he was now touching her cleavage portion .

Mom then let her hands backwards and open her remaining hooks of the bra. As she unhooked it uncle quickly slided it's strap from either side of her shoulders and aparted it from her body. Now mom was only in her petticoat.

To my view I can only see her back portion to be topless.. but slightly a side view of her enormous boobs was visible to me. 
Uncle told her (seeing her both melons)-"uhh...it seems more delicious than before".
Through this word "before" I got shocked. Did he enjoyed that enormous flesh before too.

Mom laughed a bit and pulled towards her topless body and grabbed him tightly. Uncle on seeing such moment did the same with mom and grabbed her tightly. They both started kissing more passionately. 

Both of the upper portion of their body was fully naked. Then they turned 180 degrees holding each other so that now uncle's back was infront if me. While they turned, for few seconds I saw that mom's huge boobs and uncle's muscular chest were pressed against each other. 
What an erotic scene it was. Damn Hot...

Uncle pushed my mom on bed and smiled a little. So as my mom.
He then removed his trouser and now became only in his underwear. His penis was rock hard and was fully stretching his underwear.

Mom put her toe on his rock hard penis over the underwear. Uncle hold his toe and kissed it by lifting it upto his lips.

I too was very much aroused by their activities. And started sighing a little with pleasure.

Suddenly I felt someone was calling my name . But I couldn't see who was that person. I was repeatedly hearing my name. 
And then I heared my mom is calling me. What is this...mom is infront of me having erotic time with uncle then who is calling me in her voice...
I then realised I got a huge slap on my cheeks. And then I opened my eyes.

Damn...oh god. Mom was waking me up. 
I quickly sat and found both mommand Gajendra uncle was standing infront of me . 
Mom asked me -"Are you alright beta...why were you creating unsual voice in your sleep..?"
I was really confused. What I saw was it a dream. I then memorised that when I woke up at 3AM I returned from toilet and found uncle was not there in my room. But instead of finding him I lied with a thought he must gone to other washroom.  And then closed my eyes. Since then I was in sleep and all this what I saw was in my dream. 
I was very disturbed. 
Due to witnessing mom's and uncle's erotic moments many times since morning I was dreaming about them too. 

I asked them what time is it. 
Uncle said -"It's 6AM now son"
It's next day's morning.
I was in complete shock because of that dream.

Mom and uncle told me to get fresh now. 
I asked Uncle -"Where were you last night around 3AM ?"
He got little bit nervous but said -"I went to washroom beta."
I can sense easily that mom too got a little nervous on my this question that I asked uncle.
Mom then said -"Where else he will go beta. If he was not on bed possibly he were in the washroom or around the fridge for water"

I then said -"I went to that washroom and at fridge that time. But he was not there."

Uncle and mom saw each other and then mom replied -"May be went upstairs for toilet as he had habit to use western style toilet"

On this uncle replied-"Yes Yes...your mom is right. I went upstairs that time."

I could easily sense throught their words something was fishy around 3AM.

Mom -"Now get up beta. You must have class today. Get ready for that. We too have to leave for office now"

To be continued... 

Next update will be after few hours.

Give your reviews and your suggestions too... 
[+] 3 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 22-08-2023, 09:48 PM