Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
(22-08-2023, 05:21 PM)royarnab26 Wrote: Bro u r going on good. Only advice I would like to make id that... U should not rush for the ultimate sex between your Mom & Gajendra uncle & try to develop both characters. It's highly unusual that a working lady who is now a single parent started having affair so easily. So seduction & gradual build up of the story adds more thrill to it. Don't rush for the sex scene now. Let's the mother knows that her son knew about her affairs & don't have problem with it.,.. Instead he is excited about it but not showing. And for heavens sake don't end up making it Incest between Mom & son.

Bro I admire your views and you are absolutely right. But their relationship has an hidden past . It's not sudden . This story has many hidden aspects and I will reveal it slowly. This story is broad and has many characters in it and I promise this will be going to one of the most broad ,sensual and erotic story of this website.
[+] 2 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 22-08-2023, 08:45 PM