*Important* Xossip English Stories Index Top -20
anyone has this FULL story it was in exbii (old site)

Wife with someone else

I'll let know things one by one, but for now starting from the latest. Last week he enjoyed her and left her with his bite marks all over her body. My wife called me as sson as he left and told me "He was so excited that he enjoyed me many times" I ran home and saw her on the bed with marks all over her body, Over all he had enjoyed her to his hearts content.

My wife really is so beautiful that she would have easily made it to movies or modelling if not married to me at age of 18 years. I used to see her from the time she used to wear half sarees, the way she wears them and for that matter sarrees now at age of 26 is a MUST SEE. Initally she used to wear sarrees and bluse not revealing much...but after my constant persuaotion now she has got few blouses and sarees in such a way that its a real treat REAL TREAT, I started feeling that with that kind of body she dessrves to enjoy sex lot more (I have a 6 inch tool and am very athletic but having sex with other than your husband really gives a lot of kick, I knew this from the ammount of excitement she used to get when I introduced her to fanatassis while having sex , fantasies of her having sex with some other third person...we had fanatasies for almost 3 years...that's how she got ready to enjoy sex with her old boy friend who was interested in her before we got married, but she chose me as she loved me....she also has a little feeings towards him...that made it possible for him to be the only other man to get to see all her virtues and currently enjoying her to his hearts content)

The love bites he leaves on her itself shows how sexy she is in bed.

Her boy friend has close to 9 inches tool and I should admit is very good at sex. I'm happy that she is enjoying 100% sex. He gets her do whatever he wants......she can not say no to him...and likes to give herself/submit herself to the fullest extent.

In another incident...One night while having sex she told me that her boyfriend is in town. I asked her if she wanted him tonight, she did not reply and I took that as a YES from my traditionally shy wife. I asked her to go ahead and call him, she asked me if I was sure and then went ahead and called him...i did not hear properly what she talked on phone but she giggled a little for sure and then started to get ready. I slept in the adjoining room with the ventilator kept open so that I'll be able hear and see things if luck enough. The door bell rang and my wife ready with a very low cut sexy bllouse and transparent saree went to open the door. He did not know that I was at home and my wife did not know that I can watch through the ventilator. The acts I saw for the rest of the night and also into early hours of next day morning are still fresh in my mind. Even now while typing this email I'm so hard ON remembering the way he enjoyed my beautiful wife...I cant express it in words...he crushed her beneath him spread and holded here hands far apart and my wife had her legs far strecthed to accomodate his big tool which was invading the places where my tool couldn't reach. (remember he has atleat 2 inches bigger tool than mine) but the thckness was not as much as mine.

After every session my wife used to excuse for bathroom come into my room and give me passionate kiss and show me all the bites and make me feel the wetness between her thighs and run away. She used to say..."Wait till I get satisfied and also he gets satisfied with me then I'm all yours".

The first session he was so eager that he did not bother to undress her he just lifted her saree opened her blouse and just rammed through by bitting her breast ferousiously...After that he enjoyed her liesurely with all the time his side exploring each and every inch of my wife in detail...They were interrupted by the milkboy in the mornng at 5.00AM...duirng that time he was majestically fucking my wifes mouth his eyes and smile on his face were telling how much he was enjoying being given a blowjob my a married beautiful wife of someonelse...whom no one have touched except for her husband. My wife just went and took the milk packets frm the milman and hurried back into bedroom, he kissed her passionately and told her " I want these beautiful lips around my penis untill I come on your pretty face hair and breats" she whole heartedly did the same....at the end she had atlest 4 sppons of sperm all over her face which he watched with a great pride and satisfaction on his face. just imagine next time when they meet in a party or outside in public what a effect this memory/scene will have on them.

She enjoyed every bit of that night...she was moaning all the time and after he left I had my share of my well used and well enjoyed wife

After he left...i entered the room and my wife opened her arms and sais I'm all yours now. I asked her "did you enjoy" she said "200% ultimate...he touched all those parts in my pussy which can only be reached by a 9 inch...he was more harder and his was nearly 9 inches. I pulled of the blanket and inspected her ...what a scene was it....he had bit her almost everywhere (just a recap...my wife has fair complexion with juicy rosy lips (both the lips mouth and vagina) 36 breast size and 28 and 36. A sexy folding on her hips makes her too sexy and hot in a saree) her hair was all messed up bangles broken and her clothes all over the bed and on the floor. The bedsehet below her especially near her pussy was all wet with their juices on top of all this the sperm traces on her face and breasts (even though she had tried to wipe it off her face the stains were still there). When I was watching all this she said " as you had wished I haven't yet moved a inch and my pussy is full of his semen" thats was enough and I dived onto her. Though tired she was allowing me to do whatever i want as a token of love and especially THANKS for letting her boyfriend have his way with her body.

After fucking her and depositing my semen along with her boyfriends I just laid beside her ...and started watching her body closely. He had bit her breasts so hard that there were traces of blood and teeth marks. I asked her is it paining she said "yes sweet pain". We went to sleep till that evening. And got up and get ready for a party. Birthday party of one of our friend.

In the party my wifes boyfriend also came...he was staring at her low cut transparent blouse and folds on her hios and stomach. I caught both of them talking at the buffet..."what are u watching ...are you not satisfied from yesterday night...I did what all you had asked for...things which I do not do for my husband also" he said "like what" she said "like taking you in my mo---" she felt shy and stopped. That aroused him to the peaks I think...he just grabbed her hand onto the terrace....I stood at the steps to make sure that they do not get disturbed, my wife looked at me while climbing the steps and I signaled "its ok go ahead and enjoy". Just imagine me standing at the steps and allowing my wife to be enjoyed by him. I was hearing to their noises and slowly climbed the steps and started watching..as it was dark i couldn't see all the details...but could listen every word they talked. he was sayig "you are the sexiest in the party today and all men are eyeing you....and look at yuo now, your beautiful lips are all around my dick and (he lifted her saree) my hand is roaming on yur bare thighs. for the next 30 minutes i witnessed him pulling off her blouse and tossing it aside then the bra folowed by the panty(which came and fell near me) I took the panties and touching it told me the story of how excited my waife was...the panty was soaking with her juices. She was their just with her petticoat and he was enjoying the feast of her breasts, milky thighs, soft neck and started biting here. he then parted her legs and was slowly rubbing his penis over my wifes cunt. Hen then looked at the magalsutra on her neck and said "what a pleasure is it fuck somebodys wife...that too a beautiful one who loves her husband a lot but at the same time can not resist giving herself to her boy friend that's me" saying that he rammed into her and for the next 2 minutes rammed her like anything then turned her to doggie this time my wife was facing me and the look she gave to me was a million dollar look....with her boyfriend having his way with her assets and she giving a look which had the affectionate for me mixed with the pleasure of his cock was giving her. He then turned her to missionary postion and deposited his loads of semen inside her and hurriedly went away as he remebered that his wife might be searching for him in the party. After he had left I slowly came to my wife and took her in my arms she had tears in her eyes I said "did it hurt (I was feeling bad) but she replies "nothing like that...his cock went so deep into me that the pleasure I got with those long strokes is making me have tears of joy" I was so hard listening to this that I immediately removed my pants and entered her She was saying "yes darling I need your 6 inch now...to sooth all the rampage that 9 inch had done...come one do what ever you want and however you want" After me getting satisfied we came home and slept hapily in each others arms that night nakedly.

The very thought of her milky thighs getting crushed under some one...her pussy being invaded by someone makes me very hard....and after watching the live show...I just go crazy. Though she is enjoying with only one another man (her boy friend)...in my fanatasies I fantasise enjoying and being enjoyed by lot more men. This makes me give her the best sex in bed..I keep going for as long as 20 minutes continuosly pounding her (in different postions)

Messages In This Thread
Xossip English Stories Index Top -20 - by sarit11 - 17-11-2018, 12:09 PM
RE: Xossip Stories Index Top -20 - by sarit11 - 17-11-2018, 12:13 PM
RE: Xossip Stories Index Top -20 - by Heisenberg - 20-11-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Xossip Stories Index Top -20 - by pappubhai - 08-12-2018, 08:48 AM
RE: Xossip Stories Index Top -20 - by Casinar - 07-01-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: Xossip Stories Index Top -20 - by cybercrazy - 24-01-2019, 01:01 AM
RE: Xossip English Stories Index Top -20 - by hpps - 27-11-2018, 10:58 PM
RE: Xossip English Stories Index Top -20 - by hpps - 09-12-2018, 07:04 AM
RE: Xossip English Stories Index Top -20 - by jay - 11-12-2018, 03:58 PM
RE: Xossip English Stories Index Top -20 - by jay - 12-12-2018, 02:22 PM
RE: Xossip English Stories Index Top -20 - by jay - 12-12-2018, 03:26 PM
Old Xossip English Stories - by Rajrai - 09-10-2020, 10:31 AM
RE: Xossip English Stories Index Top -20 - by royal_tigers_2 - 19-08-2023, 10:26 AM
RE: Ripping Appart Devika - by roughguy02 - 11-01-2019, 02:23 PM
Story wanted - milkman & wife - by Aikajulia - 05-10-2019, 01:47 PM
Story wanted -- ek anokhi shadi - by BoahAhem1 - 10-01-2020, 04:11 PM
START////////////////URGENT - by ab123456123456 - 18-03-2020, 06:56 PM
Need your help - by Warmonger - 08-04-2020, 05:01 PM
Stories to read - by Boobsucker1994 - 17-09-2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Stories to read - by kamdev99008 - 17-09-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: Stories to read - by Boobsucker1994 - 17-09-2020, 08:55 PM
RE: Stories to read - by mn60358 - 03-10-2020, 07:42 PM
Help me finda a story - by Arjun owen MAK - 24-10-2020, 07:50 AM