Misc. Erotica Shiva's Erotic Letter seduction saga
Shiva the Master

My dearest Sexy Sizzling Pooja

I cherish exactly who you are and what you are. I will bring out the real you hidden deep inside you. I will peel off the accumulated layers of resentment and perceptions to help know your real self. I know beneath your berated and orthodox external appearance you project, you are an untamed wild woman and should be tamed and trained.
I will be bringing out your crazy sexual wild slut side waiting to be unleashed, which perhaps you do not even know that exists within you yet.

I know you are definitely a slut. Unleashing your inner slut that craves naughty, dirty sex side and make you orgasm over and over again and ask me for more.
What stopped me so far? Fate, Time, Proximity and Distance I guess, or common sense. Because we were living in distant faraway places and you were someone else’s wife, I did not want to cause trouble to your family life. Had we been living in the same town, I would have got enough time to comfort you, to seduce, to entice and fuck you. You would have become my mistress happily, even when your husband is alive. You would have divorced him, if he did not accept your extramarital affair with me. But, he would have become a voyeur, cuckold and be happy to see you fucked by me thoroughly. I would have impregnated you.

My desire for you has been ever increasing in the last ten years. You have become more sexier as you mature. I will prompt your lips and tongue, to provoke me by obscene touches and noises, and even to do in his presence the most shameful and filthy act of the body. You will remember the day you pull up your clothes, bend over and beg me to fuck you. Then you will be ashamed even to meet my eyes. You are mine, darling, mine! I love you. I will make you my slave.
I will do everything possible to you and I want you to do everything and anything you want and desire.

Do not be afraid of knowing the real you in you, I will help you unleash your inner slut. You will definitely surrender and submit yourself to me and obey my orders.
You are a woman born to be fucked. With me you will enjoy pleasure in pain. You will experience the ultimate pleasure of pain being submissive, controlled and ordered and fucked by me.

You are a real slut. You are whore. you are a tramp.You will enjoy the kinky sex which you never heard or imagined that exists. I am not going to elaborate now on what kinky things I will do to you, because the surprise element makes it more pleasurable, when I do things to you. I want you so wrapped up in excruciating pleasure that the only thing that can occupy your mind is how to keep from bursting at the seams. You will explode like a simmering volcano triggered.

I am your Lord, Master and God. Remember your sex energy is your lust for life! It’s your passion! Get passionate, get sensuous! Love your beautiful body! but if you don’t do it you’ll never discover your Paradise Portal! Pooja, your body is a portal to Paradise.

You will not be having any conflicting thoughts or afraid of what the society will think of you. You will be happy to let know the society, colleagues, neighbors, family and friends that you are my slave, my kept woman and my mistress. You will enjoy being my lover, mistress and slave, despite the social stigma and condemnation you will face. You will enjoy being called a mistress of Me. You will actually tell your children and everyone that you are my mistress.

Do not worry much about my relationship with Lakshmi. I am capable of controlling her. She will do whatever I say. She is my slave. She is a bitch definitely. She cannot afford to be disobedient to me. If you want to compare yourself with Lakshmi, I can tell you that you are a better bitch, Sexy slut, Tantalizing temptress, and whore. Be happy that I consider you as unique and want you to be mine, My slave.
Lovingly your Master Shiva
[+] 2 users Like Akshay Thakur's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shiva's Erotic Letter seduction saga - by Akshay Thakur - 18-08-2023, 05:46 PM