Poll: What would you do if you caught your wife fuk with another guy
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Get angry and kill both of them
2.63%
1 2.63%
Be clam and Divorce her
7.89%
3 7.89%
Watch Secretly and Enjoy yourself
47.37%
18 47.37%
Join to them and have a threesome
28.95%
11 28.95%
Be a sissy cuckold and serve them
13.16%
5 13.16%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do if you caught your wife fuk with another guy
Though me and my wife are into swapping and swinging. The partner of choice will be always mine, like I get in touch with couples like hubby to hubby. When everything goes smooth then it will reach to wife. Once my wife went to her hometown for a vacation and stayed for a month. When she came back she said she wanted to confess me one thing, that I should not go mad. Then she told that she had some cosy time with her brother's son. I was bit shocked to hear this but got a hard boner. That guy is so young just 19 years while my wife is 34. I wanted to hear every bit of detail how it happened and fucked her so hard. I said I wanted them to see in action in real but make sure that I shouldn't be knowing this. We planned and somehow got that boy in our home and saw my their live session via keyhole. Damn a 19 year old young boy thrusting himself into his aunt. Seeing my wife taking his young cock gave me a shiver Orgasm.
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 4 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you do if you caught your wife fuk with another guy - by vatsayana2.0 - 18-08-2023, 12:11 PM