Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Hello everyone. I am back here with the erotic tale of my mother "Sreerupa" and "Gajendra" uncle. Their details I have given in my previous post. You can see there. So now coming to the story or I can say that the real incident of 2020.

It was 15th of February. I used to stay at home those days as I just passed my 12th boards and engaged myself in the preparation of engineering entrance examinations. Mom works in a reputed government Bank. She has working hours from 10 AM to 5 PM. Time of her return to home vary as per the work load but she always leaves for the bank at sharp 9:30 AM . She is very much disciplined and strict regarding following the right time. I don't remember she ever got late to her work till date.  So that day I was sitting in the sofa room solving some physics questions, the door bell rang. I saw the time it was approx 7 PM. As I am habitual to the fact it's mom's returning time I went to door and open it. Mom came in with a packet of Samosas and Pastries . She handed it to me . I took it and proceeded towards the main gate of our house to close it but suddenly mom stopped me and said - " Beta don't close it. One of my official friend is coming in a few minutes to our house." 
I asked -" who mom? Sonam aunty ?" (Sonam aunty was her only official friend at that time. She often visit our home on some occasions like my birthday or mom's birthday or any festival).
Mom replied -" No beta. He is new to our office. He joined last month at our branch office as Assistant manager." 
On hearing "He" word , i understood that this official friend friend is male. I never saw my mom making male friends till date . This was the first time a male friend of her she told about me. I didn't ask much that time. I don't close the main door and returned to our sofa room. Mom put her bag on the table and and took her another saree and went to the washroom to change.  Mom mostly wear sarees at house and at work both. Rarely she wears gown or nighty at home. She has huge collection of sarees. She wears half sleeved blouse at house and full sleeved blouse while going to office"
After 10 minutes I heared the sound of a bike entered from our main gate. I went to the gate and I saw a man wearing red helmet parked his bike in our garden area and is coming towards our sofa room gate. After reaching at the gate of the sofa hall he took out the helmet and greeted me "Hello son !" 
I saw he was a man in his late forties. He was bald in between with both sides hair of his head. He wasittle fat but had a charming face and personality.
I greeted him by saying "Hello sir ! Whom are you looking for?" 
He replied -"I am from ******* Bank. Is this house of manager Sreerupa Verma?"
I said - " Yes. She is my mother. Are you his official friend sir?"
He replied - " Yes beta. I had joined last month to your mom's branch office" 
I made him sit on the sofa and told him to wait. Mom is coming in a few minutes .
He sat and asked for a glass of water. I went to the kitchen and bring a glass of water for him . He asked in which class I read. I told I just completed my +2 exams. He said "Great". 
Then suddenly I heared my mom's voice -"Hello Gajendra , did you face any difficulty finding my home? " I saw mom coming from the washroom. She was wearing one of her cotton saree (Light green coloured) and half sleeved blouse of black colour. That time when she said "Gajendra" I got to know that this was his name.
He replied -"Not at all. You gave a proper address and through Google map I reach to the exact location"
Mom told me - "Beta, did you greeted uncle?"
On this He said - " Offcourse madam, your son is full of courtesy."
Mom smiled and sat on the sofa . Both Gajendra uncle and mom were sitting on the either side of the sofa table opposite to each other. I sat on the middle sofa. Mom told him - " I already bought samosas and pastries from nearby shop"
He replied - "Oh why so much you did madam. I just visited your house for that file."
Mom said - "Oh Mr. , You came for the first time to our house and you think I will give you file and say you good bye.. is that what manner teach us"
He smiled and said -"But for a short visit you bought so much snacks."
Mom smiled and told me to bring Samosas and Pastries in a plate . I went to the kitchen and started preparing the plates for us three. When I returned to the sofa hall I saw mom was not there. Only uncle was sitting there. I asked him -"where is mommy sir ?"
He said - "She went to bring an important official file from her room" 
Then I saw mom coming from her bedroom with a file in her hand. She handed that file to him and said -"Take it. You will get all details in this file"
I understood that this man has came just to take this file . 
Then after we all are those samosas and pastries. Mom and uncle talked some official gossips . And after half an hour Uncle said he have to go now. 
Mom said -" why so hurry?" 
He replied - "Don't worry, Now our meet will be more often at your home" After saying this he smiled and so mom.
I didn't understood what he meant by then. Will he always come to take some files. Anyway He went to his bike and from there he said bye to both of us. 
I saw mom was smiling in a very different way looking at him when he was leaving our home. We both came in and she told me to close the main gate now. 
To be continued...

Next part will be updated soon.  Kindly share your reviews on this part.
[+] 8 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 18-08-2023, 12:03 AM