Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(17-08-2023, 08:04 AM)Lovelychod Wrote: Good update, Although I had expected some more fun in icecream part as I mentioned in my comments but nevertheless its good to have new character like Ankit and Bhima kaka. Just a request sean bro that let Bhima kaka seduce Anita little bit, that will make her more horny and it can force her to invite Hariya in her home for rough fuck since she is already having Hariya in her mind during her fuck session and even when she look herself in mirror.

Jaha tak Anita ke character ki baat hai to
1-) wo ek highly educated, modern aur behad khubsurat aurat to hai hi jiske liye mardo ka usko ghurna aur halki fulki chedchad normal baat hai par sath hi sath wo family relationships and apne husband ka bhi respect krti hai.
2-) Anita ki dabang mard achhe lagte hai jo ki swabhawik hai aur Hariya to full dabang hai isliye Anita usse jyada prabhavit hai aur jb Hariya aur Anita ke beech itna sb kuch ho chuka h aur Anita uske Nange Lund ko bahut paas se dekh aur hila chuki hai to Hariya ke lund ke sapne to usko aayenge hi aur yahi usko next step uthane ke liye majbur karega.

Thanks for letting me know what you think about Anita's character. Appreciate it.
[+] 1 user Likes seansean007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 17-08-2023, 08:07 PM