Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chaper - 102

Back to present

Vishnu, Anand and devika took the boat and they started travelling back to the resort. While going back devika was happy as she was able to atlast dont have to worry about Rahim and ramu anymore and they will not come after her again. Now she can leave a happy life. She had to take lot of pain but at the end there was gain for all her pain.

Vishnu and anand was looking at her and they found her mood is light and jovial as she is happy.

Vishnu - so madam are you happy
Devika - yes vishnu, im relieved now. Now I can live without any worries
Vishnu - see I told you that if you trust me , you dont have to worry and we will make this plan work out
Devika - yes vishnu , i had trust in you. Thanks for all the help.

Vishnu then signaled anand with his eye. They had planned something as they know they will not get another chance with devika possibly. So they are trying hard and wanted to leave no stone unturned to get intimate with devika. Anand is kind of more desperate as he had the least chances as of now.

Anand - hey Bro, you said you wanted to go there right?
Vishnu - where bro?
Anand - to that light house beach ?
Vishnu - yeah bro its a beautiful place. I wanted to go there before living
Anand - we can go now
Vishnu - now
Anand - its here only bro, see the lighthouse

Anand pointed to thr light house near by

Anand - we can go now, in the morning it will be too crowded. Now there will not be anyone. And also tomorrow morning we have to go back and we will not get any time to come here

Devika - we will go back to the resort , its already late

Vishnu - madam , please, lets go there and see. Its a good spot. We are going back tomorrow. Pls madam

Devika - its late vishnu

Vishnu - madam , we took all the pain and now we were able to get rid off rahim and ramu. Lets celebrate for all the pain we took. Please madam agree. We will spend only sometime there

Anand - madam , please. Please

Both of the pleaded like small kids and devika had to comply. She was also in happy mood as she was very anxious and scared for the last couple of weeks. Now the clips are deleted. They have set everything to trap Rahim and ramu. Now she can be happy.

Devika - as you guys helped me a lot, i cannot say no. But we will not stay there for long
Vishnu - yaaayyy

Vishnu and anand smiled at each other seeing their plan is working out. Anand steered boat to the small white beach near by. It was very small beach with rocks on both the sides and there is light house on one side. As it was night , there was no one there. Anand carefully brought boat near to the shore.

Vishnu jumped out of the boat. There was water till the knee.

Vishnu - madam come out its is not deep

Devika held Vishnu hand and got down from the boat. As she was not that tall, water is coming till her thighs. In order not to wet her clothes, she raised the frock till her thighs and held vishnu for support and walked to the beach area.

Anand took couple of beer from the cooler and got down from the boat.

Vishnu - lets sit here

They sat on the white sand away from the waves. It was full moon and there was light from the light house as well. It was a beautiful beach

Devika - this place is so beautiful
Vishnu - thats why I wanted to come here before we leave

Anand also joined them with beers

Devika - what is this anand ? Do you drink?
Anand - madam its just beer. Nothing else. It has only very minimum alcohol

Devika - whatever it is, its not good to drink
Vishnu - madam it was an exhausting day. Pls Lets celebrate
Devika - hmm, but dont drink much. You guys are too young

Anand opened couple of beers and they said cheers and sipped

Anand - do you want to try madam

Devika - i dont drink, i dont have any bad habits.

Vishnu and anand sat there and drank couple of beers talking, while devika was immersed in the scenic beauty of the place. Looking at the beach, sky , moon and stars. She thought if venki was here it would have been a good romantic time. She thought she wanted to be close to venki as soon as possible and they should go for a romantic vacation. It has been a long time since they had gone for any vacation.

She came out of her thoughs when she heard splashing sound. Vishnu and Anand had hit the beach for a swim.

Anand - madam come join us . the water is warm
Devika - what you are guys doing. Lets go enough. Lets go back.

Vishnu - madam dont be a spoilsport. We are enjoying. Come join us

Devika - no I dont want to. I dont know to swim

Anand - its not deep here

Devika - no, you guys come back let's go
Vishnu - okay

Both Vishnu and anand came back. They both are completely wet. They slowly walked near to devika. Devika thinking they are going back to the boat, got up

Devika - okay let's go You guys are full wet

Vishnu and anand had a smile on their face. They reached near devika. And in one quick motion Vishnu held her hands and Anand picked her legs and they lifted devika and started running to beach. Then only devika understood, what they were up to. She tried to wiggle out of their grip

Devika - what are you guys doing_ leave me
Vishnu - haha.... Its nice warm water madam.

They reached the water and threw her to the incoming wave. She fell into the water. They wave completely immersed her and she quickly got up. And she was fully drenched.

Devika - oh noo/ what did you guys do

Vishnu - hahah.//enjoy the beach madam

There came the next wave and she lost balance again and fell to the water. Viahnu and anand high fived each other. They went and helped devika to get back to her feet

Devika - i will kill you guys. Im scared of water
Vishnu - its not deep madam.

When devika got up. Her frock was sticking to her body, like another layer of skin showcasing her figure. She was not wearing any bra and panty inside. That made her figure appear more accentuated.

Anand - lets enjoy the beach for sometime madam then we can go back. Its our last day here.

Vishnu and Anand helped her to steady herself. Devika held both their hands when the next wave came.

Anand - madam , when the wave comes in, you just have to jump and so we will not fall down

When the wave came in. Devika struggled to stand steady.

Anand - let me show you madam

Saying that anand came behind her. Vishnu was standing to her side. Anand looked down at her ass. The frock is stuck in between her ass cheek showing the deep valley of her ass. When the wave came, anand held her hips and tried to lift her

Anand - jump madam.

But what happened was, they both slipped and fell into the water. Devika fell on top of anand. And in the process. He touched her ass and boobs. They both got up.

They played in the water for the next 15 minutes. And during that time there was plenty of opportunity for both anand and Vishnu to touch her in the pretext of helping her to stand steady. Anand was more touchy as he did not miss any opportunity to grab her ass or breast. But he was careful to make it look like it was accidental and not on purpose.

Soon it started to become windy and clouds became darker and it started to drizzle.

Devika - its started to rain. Its not safe now
Vishnu - lets get out of water then.

They walked back to the beach, by then the drizzle changed to heavy rain and there was thunder as well

Anand - lets take shade in the light house

Three of them walked to the light house and the entrance was not locked. They opened the door and got inside. It was dark inside. They found a switch and turned it on. And the light came on and they found stairs going up around the height of the light house.

Vishnu - we cannot go back with out the rain stopping
Anand - hopefully it will stop soon
Vishnu - yeah its not safe to ride the boat in the rain.

They cannot stand there as there was no space and rain is coming inside because of the wind.

Vishnu - lets go up and see

They started climbing the stairs. As they are wet, they felt really cold. Half way they climbed, and they reached the middle floor of the light house. There is standing area there with a window which looks towards the sea. It is still raining. They climbed up and after taking same amount of stairs they reached the top. There is a door there and they opened. They are able step outside, it is still raining. From there they had a beautiful view of the sea and they can see the lights from the resort. They are able walk around the light house from there. It is still raining. And there is wind as well. They came inside. Here as well there is standing area with windows

Devika - its very cold.
Vishnu - rain will stop soon hopefully
Devika - we are all wet, if we stay like this we will fall sick
Anand - what to do. We cannot go back without rain stopping
Vishnu - madam is right, we cannot stay like this. Im shivering.
Devika - yeah, im also shivering. We have to find a way to dry ourself.

They looked around and luckily they found a mat on the floor in the corner and there was pillow and blanket as well. And there was one towel as well.It might be used by the light watchmen who is working there. Anyway he is not here. Vishnu went grabbed the towel and blanket.

Vishnu - madam use this

Vishnu gave the blanket to devika. They all wiped their head dry. But still they are cold because of the wet clothes.
Vishnu - madam , do one thing. Anand and I will go downstairs to the other standing area and dry ourselves. You can use this place to wipe yourself and dry your clothes. If we stand in this clothes soon we will be sick. Its very cold

Devika nodded her head

Vishnu - and madam, you come down when you are done.

Devika - okay

Saying both anand and vishnu walked down the stairs leaving devika there. Soon they reached the other standing area. It was indeed very cold for them. So both of them quickly removed their dress and stood naked and wiped their body dry. They pressed the water out of their clothes and stretched it on the steps for drying it.

Vishnu - bro, so far, our plan is coming out well
Anand - yes bro.
Vishnu - okay, now i want to push my luck and see where it will take
Anand - what do you mean bro
Vishnu - bro, I don't know, this could be my last chance . i want to see if I could try and see if I can get lucky one more time
Anand - I dont understand bro
Vishnu - bro, here is the plan. If we succeed, we both will have a nice time with her tonight

Anand - okay
Vishnu - okay, you just have to follow what i say.
Anand - okay bro.
Vishnu - now listen, you would have to act as if you are really sick. You act as you are really cold and shiver vigorously and pretend like you are not conscious.
Anand - okay
Vishnu - i will go upstairs and will call her and will tell you have fallen sick
Anand - okay
Vishnu - yeah , just act you are sick, thats all, rest I will take care. And if you are lucky, today will be the day you will never forget in your life.

Anand gave a cheeky grin

Vishnu - okay bro, are you ready
Anand - yes.

Vishnu - okay then, you lay down here on the floor and pretend like fainted and shiver like anything

Both Anand and vishnu was naked as they have stripped their clothes completely to dry themselve and they have only one towel with them. Blanket is with devika

Anand - bro, im naked

Vishnu - thats okay, I want her to see you like this only. Now lay there , I will call her and come

Vishnu wore the only towel around her waist and ran upstairs calling devika's name

Vishnu - madam madam

On the top floor, devika had stripped out of the frock and squeezed the water out of it and stretched it for drying on the handrail. She was wiping her body off using the blanket, when she heard vishnu calling out. She immediately tied the blanket around her body. It was reaching till her knees. Shortly Vishnu reached top and was gasping for air. Devika got worried

Devika - what happened vishnu?

Vishnu was still trying to catch his breath

Devika - what happened?

Vishnu - madam...madam..uhh..anand...anand is not well

Devika - what happened to anand?
Vishnu - madam, he is shivering alot and he is not responding. His body is very cold

Devika - oh my god

Both Devika and Vishnu immediately went downstairs to check on Anand. Devika was really worried. Quickly they reached down and anand was laying there naked and acting brilliantly by shivering and looking unconscious. Devika was little surprised to see him fully naked. But she was more concerned about his well being

Devika - Vishnu , why you have left him naked
Vishnu - madam, there was only one towel and all our clothes are wet..

Devika kneeled down near anand and tried to wake him up by tapping his face

Devika - anand , anand

There was no response, his body was so cold and he was shivering. Devika knew that she has to do something quickly. Otherwise the situation will be worse

Vishnu - madam what we will do?

Devika - i dont know, we have to some how warm him up

Vishnu - how madam.

Devika - try rubbing his feet

Vishnu immediately went and started rubbing the under of his his feet. Devika rubbed his palm. Anand still acted as unconscious still and was shivering. Devika was thinking what else to do. Simply rubbing will not help. They would have to cover him with warm clothes and the only piece of warm cloth is the blanket she was wearing. She did not think twice as her students health is more important to her.

Devika - Vishnu can you bring some water to sprinkle on his face

Vishnu got up and immediately went to the window near by and he collected some rain water in his hand and turned back. He got shocked seeing what is happening. Devika had used the blanket she is wearing to cover anand and she has also slipped inside the blanket and was hugging anand to give her warmth to his body. Both of them are completely naked under the blanket and devika is hugging Anand.

Vishnu couldn't believe how fast his plans are working out. Vishnu brought the water in his hand and sprinkled to Anand's face. He slowly opened his eyes and still acted as he is not well and still was shivering. Devika got little relieved seeing anand opening his eyes and she hugged him tightly

Devika - are you okay anand...anand are you okay

Anand continued acting as if not well. He responded with feeble murmurs whicn no one could understand. Vishnu again started rubbing his feet. And he could see through Anand's eyes that he is having a nice time with devikas naked body pressed tightly onto him. Anand could feel the soft breast pressed on his chest. It felt so soft. He was having little goosebumps and his limp cock started to get life.

Devika - are you okay anand

Anand responded with language they couldn't understand.

Vishnu - atleast he is responding madam
Devika - but we cannot let him stay like this here
Vishnu - whay can we do
Devika - we would have to get back to the reaort soon
Vishnu - but how, its raining and we cannot go out. And we cannot call anyone for help as the phone do not have network
Devika - then what can we do?
Vishnu - we have to somehow revive him. I think he is little better as he opened the eyes

Devika - but he is still shivering a lot
Vishnu - we have to keep him warm
Devika - yeah im trying my best, his body is still very cold?

Its time for Vishnu to make his next move

Vishnu - it would have been good, if we could give him something warm or to drink. Like hot coffee or warm water

Devika - yeah , but there is no way for that right?
Vishnu - yeah

Vishnu acted as if he is thinking for sometime and spoke

Vishnu - madam its possible

Devika - how

Vishnu acted as he is little not comfortable in saying it

Devika - what is it Vishnu, we have to act fast

Vishnu - madam , there is a way, but only you can help it
Devika - how?
Vishnu - the only warm thing we can give him right now is milk. Do you know what i mean?

Saying that vishnu kept silent, hearing it anand eyes glowed anticipating his luck if it happens. Devika understood what vishnu is referring to. Devika was also thinking it. Anand doesnt want her to think much, so he acted as if he is condition is worsening. He started shivering more and appeared to faint again

Vishnu - madam I think he is fainting again

Devika looked at him and understood there is no choice and she needs to act fast. She made up her mind.

Devika - Vishnu , help me

Vishnu came near devika..

Devika sat up up covering herself with the blanket and she moved and sat leaning to the wall. This made anand naked again.

Devika - can you help him to lay down his head resting on my lap

Vishnu - sure

Vishnu moved and made him lay on her lap. Devika covered herself and his face with the blanket

Vishnu - madam, he is shivering, I think you would have to cover him with blanket

There is no way both can be covered in blanket from this position. Devika understood she has to expose herself. As the light was less and as she is okay with vishnu, devika slowly removed the blanket from her body revealing her breast. Vishnu took the blanket to cover anand fully. And this made her fully naked. Anand is resting her head on his naked lap. He had is eyes closed acting sick. Vishnu saw devika a taking deep breath and she bend a little and directed her pointy nipple on the left breast to his lip. She touched the nipple on his lips. Anand was determined to make it look real as possible. He kept mouth shut and acted sick. Devika rubbed her nipple couple of time on his lip. There was no response. She pressed her breast litttle and few drops of warm milk dropped to his lips.

This time he parted his lips, devika immediately bend little more and pushed her nipple through his lips and pressed more milk to his mouth. Anand slowly opened his mouth and he could feel her wet nipple in lips and her warm milk as well. He closed his lip to feel her erect nipple and more milk started flowing to his mouth. It felt warm and sweet. He couldn't believe his luck as he started drinking her .milk by sucking her nipple.

Devika felt little relieved as she was able to successfuly give milk to anand. She leaned to the wall and closed her eyes as anand increased pace of his sucking. Vishnu was standing there, feeling happy that his plan is working out well.

Now its time for him to join the party as well. He slowly walked near devika and sat beside her.

Vishnu - madam its really cold out here, if the rain doesn't stop, we all might fall sick

He moved closer to devika, touching his body to her. When his wet towel he was wearing on his waist touched devika , she shivered a bit. She was also feeling very cold as she was sitting naked.

Vishnu - sorry madam , the towel is wet. Let me remove it

Saying that he peeled off the towel he was wearing and threw it aside and now he is also completely naked. He moved closer to devika and put his arm around her to get warmth from her. She didnt complain as she was also really cold and hug from Vishnu was comforting for her as well

Vishnu - madam, sorry its really cold. I can't stay like this.

He acted as shivering and turned sideways and hugged devika.

Devika - hopefully the rain stops and and anand gets better, so we can leave

Vishnu kept his cold hand on her thigh and started rubbimg it there as if he was trying to warm his hand. In the meantime, anand was enjoying the breast in his mouth. He used his tongue to feel the nipple while slowly drinking the milk. His penis has become semi hard. Vishnu kept his hand on her thighs, stomach and brushing it here and there in the pretext of warming it.

Devika had her eyes closed and vishnu hugging her made her little comfortable as she was able to escape from the penetrating coldness. She felt more relaxed as anand has stopped shivering vigourously now. She thought he is getting better.

Suddenly she felt another pair of lips on her right breast. She opened her eyes and found Vishnu has lowered himself and has caught her right nipple with lips. Before she could react, Vishnu opened his mouth and took the whole nipple including the aerola inside his mouth and started sucking. Devika whispered

Devika - Vishnu , what are you doing?
Vishnu - madam ,its very cold, im feeling not well madam

Saying that he returned to her breast. Devika didnt say anything more as she was helpless . she closed her eyes and leaned her head to the wall allowing his students to breastfeed from her. There she was sitting naked with her both breast being sucked by her students.

Vishnu knew from the acting episode , that he was able to seduce her by touching her breast carefully. He wanted to try his luck again by trying to seduce her.

So instead of sucking, he slowly started to play with her nipple using his tongue. His expert tongue, slowly licking her nipple in seducing way while he had it engulfed with his mouth. He chewed and licked the nipple and surrounding area. Slowly he could feel her nipple growing inside her mouth. He used his hand to brush her smooth thighs and stomach.

Slowly he felt the change in the breathing pattern of devika. She had her eyes closed, and two people sucking her breast, she is getting turned on slightly. Anand opened his eyes little and checked what is happening and he found devika had her eyes closed and Vishnu is licking her nipple. He looked at her breast, there was milk droplets on nipple due to his sucking, He followed vishnu and licked the nipple by sticking his tongue out.

Devika's body, started shivering a little as she has slowly got immersed in excitement from the teasing. Her body started responding involuntarily as she has arched her back pushed her breast more to their lips. Both of them caught her nipple and started chewing it. Her breath started to grow heavier.

Vishnu traced his fingers from her stomach slowly down. He felt her pubic hairs and kept moving and soon touch her small lips down there. Within a day he is touching it for the 3rd time. And each time devika welcomed his finger with a jolt. Her petals were puffed with very little hair

He slowly traced her pussy lips with his two fingers from top to bottom. Her legs moved a bit apart involuntarily. Her body is betraying her again. A small moan slipped her mouth when his fingers touched the clit hiding between her lips. Vishnu pressed her clit with his index finger and devika shuddered.

Anand shifted his laying position and turned sideways facing devika and used his right hand to push devika more into him and sucked her nipple hard. Vishnu started rubbing her clit making her more excited. Devika brought her hand and supported anands head, while he sucked her breast hard. More frequent moans started escaping from her mouth. Her body has completely gone out of her control and responding to wishes of her students. Vishnu successfuly able to seduce her for the 3rd time today.

Devika - uhmmmm...huhhh

Devika had missed the presence of her husband for almost a month and the boys are exploiting her body which was longing for care from her husband.

Vishnu has released her breast and now fully concentrating on her pussy. He enjoyed how his touches making her jolt and tremble. He used his index finger to circle her clit making her more vulnerable. He pulled the clit with his fingers. He has seen from porn movies, and from his previous experience, that devika becomes weak when he had touched her there.

Anand used his free and held the right breast which was freed by Vishnu. He held the whole breast in his palm and started squeezing it. Vishnu had his fingers exploiting her pussy, Anand had his mouth on her left breast and holding and playing with her right breast simultaneously. She is getting treated from everywhere. Anand held her nipples in between her fingers and rolled it. Devika kept her eyes closed forgetting about everything and her body responding against her will.

Anand is now fully erect and his penis looked like a tent through the blanket. Whereas vishnu is only little erect, as he had already cummed twice earlier today.

Vishnu took his hand from her pussy and sat upright and he leaned to kiss her. He kissed her cheeks and neck few times and then turned her face sideways and locked her lips with his. Devika still had her eyes shut and parted her lips to welcome Vishnu. Vishnu sucked her lips one by one and tasted her mouth and saliva.

Anand released her right breast and travelled down to her pussy which is now vacant. This is the first time he is touching a women's most private part. He explored every inch of her pussy lips with his fingers.

Devika was kissing Vishnu back and her body is trembling as Anand inserted his finger in her pussy. An orgasm started building inside her. Her pussy is moist with her juices as Anand used his finger to explore the inside of her choot. He took his finger in and out, rotated it inside. Devika started breathing hard and moaned louder with pleasure. Anand is now having a full rage hard on. Anand removed his blanket completely from his body and he sat upright on the other side of devika. He released her breast and removed his finger from her pussy and sat there watching Vishnu. Vishnu and devika was immersed in kissing each other.

While kissing itself , vishnu made devika lay down on the floor and he himself laid down near her and he turned her to his side and hugged her tightly. Pressing her breast to his chest. His half erect penis touched her thighs and started getting more life. Vishnu kept kissing her lips and neck. Anand looked at them and started stroking his fully hard cock.

When devika turned other side to Vishnu, Anand was greeted with her round curvy smooth ass. He sat there and with one hand he stroked his penis and other hand extended and touched her fleshy butt cheek. He ran his hand over her ass cheek holding and squeezing it. He pressed her ass one by one appreciating its heaviness. Anand always had weakness towards her ass. So he took his time enjoying roundness of her ass.

Devika could feel Vishnu's penis getting hard on her thighs and she involuntarily moved her legs rubbing his prick. It felt like a hot rod on her thighs. Vishnu used his hand to play with her nipples while he kissed her.

Anand moved closer to her ass and he brought his face near and gave small kiss on her ass globe. Soon he pressed his face onto her flesh and gave sloppy kisses all over her ass. He even gave a small bite on her soft cushion bottom.

Devika squirmed but her voice did not come out as vishnu had stuck his tongue in her mouth.

Anand brought both his hands placed it on her either cheeks and used his thumb fingers and spreaded her ass cheek apart. He was able to get a close up view of her spreaded ass cheek, the deep valley, her cute little ass hole and below her swollen pussy lips.

He took his hand and again touched her puffed pussy from behind and this time it was very wet and sticky with her juices. Devika moaned out loud , anands fingers touched wet clitoris. Vishnu saw what anand is doing and he wanted to make devika more week and loose control of her body. Vishnu lifted her top leg and placed it on top of him and hugged her more tightly. This gave more access for anand and her pussy is fully exposed from backside infront of anand. Anand brushed his fingers along her pussy top to bottom. Devika lost all her control over her body. She wanted to push both of them and go from there. But her body is responding the opposite. Both kids, touched her most sensitive parts and made her loose all control her body. Her pussy is leaking from heavy petting from her students.

Anand seeing no resistance from devika, held her leg and opened it more wide and brought his face near to her wet cunt. He stuck his tongue out and touched her clit with the tip of her tongue. And and gave a lick. Devika trembled and her whole body shivered and froze. Anand started licking and kissing her pussy lips tasting her juices. He tookn the clit in between his lips and sucked it.

Devika moaned continuously. Vishnu seeing, devika is completely at their control and no resistance at all from her, utilised this opportunity, took her hand and slowly moved it down to his cock and placed it there. Devika was in ecstasy with anand licking. She held his cock firmly. Vishnu moaned this time with his teachers finger wrapped tightly on his dick.

Vishnu - hmmuhh

Vishnu whispered in her ear

Vishnu- please stroke it madam

Devika had her eyes closed, a big orgasm building in her, slowly started stroking it .

Anand used the 2 fingers and parted the pussy lips and dug his tongue inside her lips.

Devika - oh noooo...hmmm....hmmm

Anand licked the inside of her leaking pussy, while his hands cupped her hot ass. His fingers moved to her deep ass valley and touched her ass hole. He tried to insert his finger there but failed as it was too tight.

Devika was totally ready to be fucked and she was so horny as she increased the pace of stroking Vishnu's lund.

Vishnu - ooh..hmmm

Soon vishnu also became fully erect and devika is still holding his dick firmly and she continued stroking him with her eyes closed as she herself was nearing an orgasm.

Both Anand and Vishnu couldn't hold any longer as they were about to explode. And they both knew this is the best opportunity they will ever have as they have devika vulnerable and fully under their control. Both of them do not want to miss this chance and wanted to insert their lund to her pussy.

Anand straightened himself and hugged devika from behind and with one hand he held her legs spreaded and guided his penis to her pussy and tried to insert his dick from behind.

Vishnu at the same time was also in similar condition as he was also on the verge of cumming as devika was stroking him. And from the corner of his eyes he saw what anand is trying to do and felt like he is loosing it to anand. Vishnu masterminded everything and gave Anand also opportunity to enjoy her and there he is trying to fuck her before him.

Vishnu couldn't let that happen and somehow needs to stop him. Anand positioned himself behind and his penis tip touched her pussy lips. And the moment he tried to insert , Vishnu tightly grabbed devika and turned to the other side to his right. Anand didnt understand what happened and when he looked devika is on the other side of Vishnu.

Vishnu did not waste any time, he quickly sat up and moved near her legs and in one swift motion he spreaded her legs wide and swiped her pussy to check if she is still wet and brought his lund near her swollen pussy lips. And he rubbed his penis up and down along the length of her pussy lips

Devika neared her orgasm. Vishnu stopped at her hole and was about push it in, when anand from other side pushed him to the floor. Vishnu got angry and shouted at anand

Vishnu - what are you doing bro???

Devika opened her eyes and saw angry vishnu and anand. And shout from Vishnu made devika come back to reality as she realised the terrible mistake she did. She quickly sat up and covered herself with blanket and sat there in utter shock with out able to believe how her body betrayed her. She felt disgusted thinking both of her students were fighting to fuck her. She started crying , held her blanket together and walked upstairs leaving both anand and Vishnu there alone.

They both watched devika walking past them and they looked at each other. And they knew they messed everything up.
†*********************************†
[+] 13 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by Bookkeeper - 11-08-2023, 11:30 PM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM