Misc. Erotica Shiva's Erotic Letter seduction saga
Pooja’s Submission Letter

Dear Sir,
I am again surprised to learn that you have been Lakshmi’s lover. I fell in love with you through your letters communicating romantic intimate passionate deep love and desire for me. Even the derogatory and debauchery words you wrote electrified me, twisted my nerves sending shocking sex waves through my mind and body. I wonder whether I deserve and qualify to be described like this. You also have awakened my desires. It seems you are an expert mind reader.

I remember seeing you many times during your visits to my colleague, the bitchy Lakshmi. I noticed you gazing at me with intense desire every day when I go to the college and return. I could not reciprocate. You are a young, tall, handsome, irresistible masculine man. I envy that bitch Lakshmi for having you as a lover. My desire to be your lover becomes more intensified because you are Lakshmi’s lover. I feel jealous of Lakshmi because she was bold to divorce her husband and found you, a young man as her lover.

My dear sir, It gives me immense colossal pleasure to note that you think I am more beautiful, sexy, desirable and erotic than Lakshmi. Have you informed that bitch about us. She does not seem to know yet, that you have been writing to me, had she known she must have spread the news like a wildfire by now. Does she know that you love me more than her and prefer me?

I am delighted you chose her over me and to prove my worth to my lover I should take care of my body more carefully to look sexy and present to you. I am doing more exercises to keep me fit for your use and abuse. I am surprised at myself that I enjoy and get excited with uncontrollable desire reading your raunchy, explicit, uninhibited, erotic, vulgar letters and filthy words you use. The letters filled with dirty, filthy vulgar derogatory words and phrases which would normally make a woman feel offended and humiliated. I am enjoying thoroughly reading them.

Sir, The very thought of you dominating me arouses me to the core. It’s not just pain or forceful physical dominance that get me going. The power is also in your words-in the triggers. I long to be told what to do by you.

I want to give you, my Sir, complete control of me. I want you to dominate me, control me and order me. I enjoy every ‘Please, Sir’ and ‘Thank you, Sir’ I utter. I’m aroused by the fear of being punished for not completing a task or forgetting to ask permission. These triggers are strong and working for me when I am writing. I’ve been reduced to a wet mess with just reading your letters. My kama juices overflowed from my cunt making my petticoat drenched.

I have no choice but to masturbate to orgasm thinking of you. It has become essential for me to read your letters, imagine you and masturbate to endless multiple orgasms every night without which I can’t sleep. I am eagerly waiting to actual experience of your young cock penetrating into my cunt and then fuck me hard and deep long time making me reach ecstatic orgasms.

Lovingly and eagerly waiting to be Yours – Pooja
[+] 2 users Like Akshay Thakur's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shiva's Erotic Letter seduction saga - by Akshay Thakur - 11-08-2023, 04:24 PM