Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(04-08-2023, 01:36 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Thank you for the kind words. I am glad that the dialogues have served the purpose of increasing the arousal. The reasons the dialogues seem repetitive is 1. Hariya is trying to put whatever he says in Anita's mind so he keeps repeating it. 2. Sexual tension is more when even in real life you keep the erotic conversation repetitive, for example what Hariya does is keep praising Anita's body in various ways. (the repetitive conversation arousing you is a proof and that's what I wanted to achieve). I hope I was able to provide a justification for the dialogues being repetitive. There are other reasons as well but don't want to stretch the explanation. 

As for Hariya's feeling, yeah I haven't expressed explicitly how he feels about Anita and that's on purpose. I like to reveal only that much which I consider necessary at any given point of the story. Till now whatever little bit of that I wanted to reveal is revealed through dialogues and expression (I believe you and other readers understand to an extent what kind of feeling he has for Anita). 

Hope I have been able to clarify and give a proper reply. Feel free to share your thoughts. As a reader you do have the right to have your opinion, more so as someone who has always actively kept the thread alive. I will always welcome mature readers who come up with their thoughts on the story and engage in meaningful conversation. 

Thanks.
Namaskar Namaskar
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by creamydelight - 04-08-2023, 11:01 PM