Thread Rating:
  • 101 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(02-08-2023, 01:35 PM)dragonslair Wrote: what hariya thinks about anita is shown by his actions and how he interacts with anita.

I don't agree with this. 

When they are interacting, we hear what both have to say. Even then, we are given a clearer picture of what Anita is thinking/feeling with much more emphasis than what Hariya is feeling or thinking.

When they are not interacting, i.e. when Anita is at home or anywhere not with Hariya, we only know what she is thinking. We do not have a comparable window into Hariya's thoughts. Obviously, i understand the story's title is "Anita Singh", and not "Anita Singh and Hariya", so naturally there will be much greater emphasis on her thoughts. In thermodynamics terms, she's the system and everything else is the surrounding. We are more concerned with the system.

But nonetheless, as a reader, I do get to have opinions which aren't the same as the writer. The writer owns the story.

To Sean' reply, your dialogue writing, while repetitive to some extent, does masterfully serve one major objective that is to heighten arousal incrementally in each update. But I don't think it does fully expose Hariya's feelings towards Anita other than lust and delight at finding her so receptive to his increasingly bold advances.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by creamydelight - 04-08-2023, 02:28 AM