Poll: Which part was touched
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boobs
42.39%
39 42.39%
Butt
48.91%
45 48.91%
Pussy
8.70%
8 8.70%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has anyone saw their family women getting groped in public
I don't think you believe this but its true incident. My newly married wife was shy and innocent girl as I thought. This happened on my honeymoon trip. First and second day went normally and we enjoyed visiting places, and also night had quite good sex with her. Third day we went to nature park in that area, to spend alone time with her. We had kissing and touching and we both in mood. But she didn't do anything in public park. So to change our mood she ask me to bring water bottle. I couldn't find Open shop near the park. So I had to long walk for search water bottle. When I return with water I couldn't find my wife. I was tensed and searched her everywhere. I called her few times and it was turn off. I asked around people but they didn't see her. I heard few guys talking about girl, as I heard they touched her boobs and ass forcefully. I got more nervous hearing that. After 15 min search I went to security office to ask there help. When I reach security office I seen wife was chatting with security guy. I was angry and want to yell her but I calm my self and walk toward to them. She hugged me when I reach her. She said few drunk guy approached her and she was afraid. So she came to security office for safety. I remembered about girl that guys was talking before. I was happy because she was safe. and same time feel terrible leaving her alone in there. I thanked security uncle and turn around to leave back to hotel. But wife said she plugged her phone to charge in security office. When I ask security uncle and he ask me to go inside and get it. I found her phone in room. And I was shock to see women panty on floor in security office. More shocking thing was it was quite similar to my wife wore that day. I get many weird idea to my mind. But I decide to trust my wife. Because she was shy and innocent girl.
[+] 3 users Like KasunMadhawa's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone saw their family women getting groped in public - by KasunMadhawa - 02-08-2023, 07:48 PM