Adultery Loving a guy Changed my life.
After reaching home, I went straight to the washroom to clean myself as Junaid’s cum dried on my thighs. I washed myself, changed into night dress and get back to the bedroom, took pregnancy control tablet. Junaid was sitting on the bed naked, rubbing his tool. I smiled at him
Me:- “aren’t you tired?”
Junaid: - “How can I get tired when a round ass girl like you is with me”? I went near him and grabbed his cock. I sat near him and started giving him blowjob. He asked me to get undressed, which I quickly did. He then placed me on the bed in such a way that my body from my face to my belly was on bed while my feet were grounded. He started rubbing his cock on my ass. And then his cock was just poking my ass hole. I looked back at him with surprise, He looked at me and said
Junaid: - “today I will inaugurate your round ass. I've wanted to open this ever since I saw you for the first time”.
Me:-“It is virgin and it will hurt allot.”
He ignored my words and slowly rubbed his cock on my asshole. Then he asked me for some lubricant. I stood still and went to the dressing table for a body lotion and handed over to him with a poor face, which he ignored with a smile. I knew, I have no choice. So I get back on the same position in front of him. He poured body lotion on my asshole and then rubbed his cock on it. He slowly apply pressure on his cock to enter my asshole, but my asshole was so tight, made me scream. His cock slipped downwards towards my pussy. He tried for about 4-5 times each time his cock gets slipped making me breathe easy. In his next attempt he separated my ass cheeks wide and made a quick thrust which made his cock head pop in my ass. I screamed in pain. He ignored my scream and gave another push which made his cock go a little further inside my ass. This pain is unbearable and I kept screaming into my pillow. He kept moving his hips making his cock making his space in my ass. In a minute, when I stopped screaming, he made a deep push, make me scream loud again. His half cock is in my ass, He gently caress my ass. Tears welled up in my eyes soaking my pillow. He kept fucking me with his half cock. Slowly my ass adapt his cock width making me feel better, which changes my screaming sounds to moans. He stops moving and slowly apply pressure making his cock slides in. my ass is now feeling numb due to pain. He slides his cock until the whole cock was in my ass. Tears were continuously rolling down. He stops when his whole cock disappeared in me. He lay over me and kissed my back and neck. With time I felt relieved. After 2-3 minutes he started moving his hips making his cock move in and out of my ass. Soon I started moaning when I felt relieved from pain and enjoy fucking. I moaned aloud when I felt orgasm started developing inside me. Next minute my legs kept shivering for 10 seconds as my pussy came followed with my moans. Junaid kept fucking my tight asshole for another minute and then his cock started spraying his jizz in my ass. He fell on me and lay there for a minute and after that he pulled his cock out and started clicking my pics again. I tried to stand but I can’t as my feet is unable to handle my weight. I stood still holding the bed for a minute and then started stepping towards washroom. His cum was leaking from my ass as I was feeling it on back of my thighs. I was unable to walk normally again. I remember the same situation when he deflowered my pussy, I was unable to walk normally for a day. Today was the same situation. I somehow get to the washroom and sat on the commode. It felt like his dick is still inside me. I washed myself and get back to bed limping. He was in deep sleep. I lay near him and slept.
Next morning, when I wake up, it looks like its noon time, there were lights allover. I looked at the clock and one thing get in my mind ‘o shit, we are late’ it’s already 10 am. I stood up and went to washroom limping, took bath, wrapped towel and quickly prepared tea for Junaid, I wake him up with a kiss and gave him tea. He quickly drink tea and run to the washroom, while started getting dressed. We reached the office together 12. Everyone was looking at us mysteriously. I sneaked off to my cabin. I felt everyone noticed my steps as I tried my best to walk properly, but due to pain I was unable to walk normally. There were some gossiping voices behind me, making me felt embarrassed. I moaned in pain as I sat on the chair. It was a struggle for me. I didn't even come out for lunch, later Junaid sensed this and brought lunch from the canteen and gave it to me. Later my colleagues, sensed it too and they came to my cabin asking for what happen to me, and why I am limping etc. I lied to them that I got slipped on the floor and I felt pain in my legs. I tried my best to look genuine. Even with this 2-3 guys sensed it as they were smiling whispering to each other. I felt embarrassed and all of them left. In the evening we left office after everyone left. We reached home at 7 pm. Whole day was embarrassing and at night Junaid again tried to fuck me in ass but I refused, as there was a lot of pain in my ass. I got mad at him, thinking about the smiling faces at office. It was the first time I argue with him. He angrily get up from the bed and went outside. I was mad at him too for spoiling my image in office as well as in front of his friends. I was tired, I don’t know when I fell asleep.
Priya
[+] 4 users Like priyasingh143's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Loving a guy Changed my life. - by priyasingh143 - 23-07-2023, 05:53 PM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by abcturbine - 25-07-2023, 04:08 PM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by 160450 - 26-07-2023, 07:24 AM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by Mampi - 27-07-2023, 09:37 PM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by Mehndi 99 - 28-07-2023, 01:14 AM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by opheliyaa - 28-07-2023, 06:55 AM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by priyasingh143 - 30-07-2023, 05:36 PM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by raka123 - 31-07-2023, 01:15 AM