Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
By update 45... Hariya is almost toying with our heroine. I wonder what are the inner thoughts of Hariya about Anita. We get more of what Anita is feeling internally about Hariya, that he is a dabang who is rough and brutish, who is very confident and does not hesitate in taking what he wants. She acknowledges he is from lower background but does not look down upon him. And while we have sometimes, though less frequently, heard what Hariya thinks, that "madam kitni achhi hain"... But I wonder, as a an alpha male who is working on Anita as a sexual conquest (is he?), Does he consider Anita like an equal or like just a toy, a slut, a bitch in heat, to be tamed and fucked. Does he talk about her with any of his friends? If so, how does he refer to her, whether it is crass or respectful? Crass would be what I expect, and what would be more titillating. And how he reacts if/when they talk crass about her. Since he is approximately 15 years older than her, for him she is effectively an innocent novice that he is going to turn and use for his pleasure. And Anita, while open-minded, has not done anything like this before. He's like middle aged player who is grooming a young mistress for his pleasure. I'm thinking all of this because I think all this will translate in how, whenever, he fucks her. Whether it will be gentle, or passionate, or rough or degrading, or a mixture of these.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by creamydelight - 30-07-2023, 10:14 AM