Adultery Loving a guy Changed my life.
It was 10th of September, it was Sunday. I arranged a small party in a cafe. In the morning when I woke up, he was still sleeping. I get off the bed and took bath, after that I prepared tea for both of us, which is my daily routine. Then I woke him up with the kiss on his lips and wished him Happy Birthday. He waked up and had tea. After that we had breakfast and started fucking. In the evening, we are getting ready for the cake cutting party. He asked me to wear purple mini skirt and white laced crop top. This dress is purchased by him for special occasion. It was his birthday and he asked me, so I wear that dress with light pink shade lip color and some make up. We took a cab for the café, and within 15 minutes we were there. It was about 7 Pm when we reached café. We entered café and move towards the hall which is on the first floor. It was well decorated with balloons and sparkling lights. Around 12-13 guys were there which were invited by Junaid. They were looking at me like their eyes struck on me. I noticed all the eyes are on my waxed legs, curves which is visible on the skirt as well as my breast. I felt a little embarrassed. After shaking hands with all of them and introducing me to them, a waiter brought cake with the candles and decorate cake by sprinkling candles. Junaid then took knife and cut the cake and took a piece of cake and brought it. I felt loved with this and I opened my mouth for that piece. Then all of them eats cake, followed by some snacks. One of his friend took out bottles of liquor from his bag. Watching this everyone starting laughing and arranged their chairs around the table. Junaid took a bottle and hand it over to me, everyone was shocked at this. I took the bottle and started pouring liquor in each glass. One of his friend named Sajid said
Sajid-: “wow, it looks like, today alcohol will make us all out”. And he winced at me.
Junaid-: “no doubt, today you will enjoy drink offered by priya. So drink accordingly. And they all started laughing. I was blushing hearing all the comments.
After about half an hour, I was high on alcohol, everybody was enjoying drinking and I was sitting on sofa with Junaid and all others are sitting on the chairs which are arranged around a table. Everybody was enjoying drinking with a glances on my bare body with a lots of compliments are for Junaid for having me. Suddenly Junaid pulled me on his lap. All of them howl aloud watching this. Being in his lap I felt hardness of Junaid’s dick under me. I forget about all the visitors and I kissed Junaid. Again there was a howl at this. I get back to reality at this howl and I tried to get up from his lap but he pulled me again as I was about to get up and placed his left hand on my thighs and start sliding it upwards. It was embarrassing and within a second I slowly opened my legs as I felt aroused when his hand reached my pussy over my thong panty. Everyone noticed it and was looking at this very curiously. I was in another world at this time, so I ignored all this and started moaning as his finger slid in my pussy from the side of my panty. No doubt my pussy was visible to many of them as my skirt is up and my panty is forced to one side showing my pussy. Slowly Junaid inserted second finger too, my pussy started leaking juice making his fingers wet. Everyone was watching us silently and the only voice in hall was of my moans and his fingers in my pussy making splash sounds. His other hand not started it journey to my naked belly and started moving upwards. In another minute his hand was in my top pressing my boobs. He slowly lifted my top and in another second my left boob is out in display. I immediately get into my senses and cover my boob with my palm. I looked around at the guys sitting on their seats, there were lust in their eyes and many of them are rubbing their crotch. I felt ashamed and then I looked at Junaid with the angry emotion and said.
Me:- “what the hell are you doing, in front of them.”Junaid smiled at me.
Junaid: - “relax, they are all my friends, there is nothing to worry about even if I fuck you in front of them.”
I get up from his lap and sat on the sofa, where I was sitting previously. There goes another round of liquor. One of his friend handed me a glass of liquor. I took it and drink in one go to overcome my embarrassment. After this liquor everyone start moving towards the other end where songs are playing and started dancing. One guy pulled Junaid and two guys grabbed both my hands and pulled us in between and started dancing. While dancing Junaid pulled me and planted a lip lock kiss for about a minute. He squeezed my butt cheeks while kissing and slowly pulled my skirt and display my round ass in thongs to everyone. I was in no position to resist due to high on alcohol and wetness in my pussy. Junaid pulled the laces of my top and slid it from my shoulder. Next second my top was hanging on my boobs from the front. He pulled my top downwards which slides over my skirt and fell on my feet. I was naked from the top. Everyone howl watching this. Junaid was smiling proudly and slowly pulled my skirt too which also fell on my feet. I lifted my legs one by one to step out of it. Everyone was eyeing on my naked body. Then Junaid went down and undid my thongs too. I was standing naked in between 13 guys. Junaid then kissed my nipples one by one and then he hold my shoulder and applies some force which I know about his intention. I get on my knees over my dress and pulled his cock out of his jeans and start sucking vigorously. He hold my hairs and tried to push it deeper. Suddenly I feel couple of hands started roam on my back. I looked at Junaid, he comforts me with his look as he was saying,’ don’t worry, you carry on, and let them touch you’. I ignored all this and kept sucking his organ which is hitting my throat with each stroke. Slowly I relaxed my throat and in the next stroke, the head of his dick slides inside my windpipe through my throat and my nose touched his lower belly and lower lip touched his balls. It was the first time, I took his whole dick in my mouth. Meanwhile the hands on my body got more courage and started pressing my boobs while one hand went on my pussy and start rubbing the clit, which makes me hornier and I kept sucking him with much more intensity. After sucking him for 10 minutes he lifted me up and held my left leg and penetrate his cock in my pussy with a strong push. I gasps as his dick entered me causing pain. He started fucking me in hardcore style. After a minute I felt a two hands spreading my butt cheeks and then a finger applying pressure on my asshole. In a minute the finger is inside my ass, A couple of hands were roaming on my body, some pressing my boobs, some caressing my ass, some my back etc. this feeling of getting fucked in front of them is new which makes my pussy leak juice continuously. Both my hands are around Junaid’s neck and he is fucking me in standing position. In the same pace finger in my ass is moving. Junaid kept fucking me for 5 minutes in the same position. I came twice in this. He then withdraw his cock and ask me to get into doggy position on the table. I moved to the table on which glasses and empty plates were placed. I moved all the material from the table to the ground and get on all four on the table facing towards entrance and my ass was towards all the guys. Junaid came forward and in a swift stroke inserted his dick and started fucking me. He held my open hairs in a bunch and started fucking hard. All his friends started gathering around us rubbing their crotch over their pants. My head was now facing upwards as my hairs were pulled from behind. One guy came in front and planted a kiss on my lips. I respond to his kiss and the next second I came again, snakingly moaning in his mouth. He kept fucking me for 10 minutes and came inside me making me came again. He kept his cock inside my pussy for a while and after a minute withdraw his cock followed by a spank on my ass hard. I was exhausted, so I lay on the table for 5 more minutes, when many hands patted my ass, some hard some were lovingly making my ass jiggle. Everyone in the hall had touched me, but it was good no one has gone far trying to force himself on me. It was relieving for me. I moved backwards and step on the ground. It was about 11 PM now. I took my clothes which was lying on the floor and in a minute I got dressed. Junaid and Me then hugged each of his friends and we went to the cab and get back home.
Priya
[+] 4 users Like priyasingh143's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Loving a guy Changed my life. - by priyasingh143 - 23-07-2023, 05:53 PM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by abcturbine - 25-07-2023, 04:08 PM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by 160450 - 26-07-2023, 07:24 AM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by Mampi - 27-07-2023, 09:37 PM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by Mehndi 99 - 28-07-2023, 01:14 AM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by opheliyaa - 28-07-2023, 06:55 AM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by priyasingh143 - 29-07-2023, 02:19 PM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by raka123 - 31-07-2023, 01:15 AM