Poll: Which part was touched
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boobs
43.01%
40 43.01%
Butt
48.39%
45 48.39%
Pussy
8.60%
8 8.60%
Total 93 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has anyone saw their family women getting groped in public
I was travelling in a crowded bus and there was this cute office gal seated in the womens alloted seats. She was wearing a blue half sleeved kurta and tight slacks in cream colored. The sindhur on her head showed that she was married and the bangles showed that she was NEWLY MARRIED. While I as usual full sleeved shirt (drawn out), loose trousers & NO UNDERWEAR.

At the very first opportunity I shifted my position and stood facing her while she had kept her arm at a good distance away from the other man seated next to her. Slowly n steadily i started rubbing my semi erect cock on her naked arm. Then drew back for a couple of seconds. While this gave my a HIGH it also served a purpose if she was game. No movements at all from her. Again the second time I started rubbing my now HARD COCK. Most importantly I did not allow my cock to rise upwards but adjusted it towards my left. Again rubbed it on her arms while eyeing her boobs.

I now started rubbing my cocks entire lenght on her arms. And by this time i coudnt control ..... my cocks direction. My bulge was very very visible to anyone. But I cudnt control my emotions tooo. With this position (i hope u understand) ... i now started poking & rubbing my cock on her. This fun filled part went on for 5-10 mins when all of a sudden this gal moved her face towards me ... and glanced on my bulge. Her second glance was directly at me in my eyes. And again she kept on normal.

She had given me the guts, the signal, and everything.!!!! How cud i looses this opportunity. .... With one hand of mine holding the top railing. I left the other hand dangling infront of her. i made my movements according to the speed and brakes of the bus. Slowly and steadily i now started brushing and keeping applying a little pressure on her sweet ripe boobs. But she did objected to it...by again looking at me.

I did those three things which definitely mite have made her hornier than me. As she looked at me:.....
1. I loooked deep in her eyes.
2. Pressed my hard rod more in her arms.
3. Placed my other danglinghand ..... on her boobs for a good 3-5 secs.
Be4 she cud show more distractions... I left her for good. With one last eye contact. Man she was super cute.

Changed the bus for another crowded one in which I had a nice and joyful orgasm. Drenched my cum on the butts of one gal in salwars kameez... while rubbed my cum dripping cock on the thighs of her friend. Today was just the day man.!!!!

Any interested girls & bhabhi whatsapp me on 9904432382
[+] 1 user Likes hiren1710's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone saw their family women getting groped in public - by hiren1710 - 29-07-2023, 11:44 AM