Poll: Which part was touched
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boobs
43.01%
40 43.01%
Butt
48.39%
45 48.39%
Pussy
8.60%
8 8.60%
Total 93 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has anyone saw their family women getting groped in public
At one stall i saw an average looking healthy babe. she was like 23-24 years old but her figure was like a married aunty. she was a full figured babe. The most attractive part of her was her hips/butts ... round .. fat ... and look very soft

She was with her elder sister and her younger brother. I started chasing her and checking her by touching my palm and my thighs with her buttocks .. those touches making me mad .. because she was very soft and giving no reactions

After touching her many times on her hips.. i was completely in confidence that she is a game ... i was just waiting for the right time ... at the moment i saw that her brother is also going somewhere and she is now with her sister and they were heading to one of the crowded stall
i was exactly behind her when she reached on the stall ... and started rubbing my dick on her ass ... the feeling was great ... because she was in a very thin silk material ... my dick was slippery on her ass .... and fixing deeply in her ass crack again n again ... i m not sure that she was enjoying it or not ... but her body language is positive and i felt that she is feeling comfortable ... after 3-4 mins she bend on the stall .. pushed her ass back and adjusted my dick between her globes and she was trying to crush my dick by her soft silky hips ... i was in a paradise
i was standing with full confident that if someone seen it .. he had felt that she is my wife .. she was very much involved in the lucky draw on the stall
after few minutes i felt that i m going to cum in 2-3 mins ... so i adjust my fully erected dick deeply in her ass .. and pushed her as much as i can ... i felt she spread her legs and also adjusted my dick deeply and pushed me back ... i was slowly moving my dick vertically in her ass crack... she gave me not much time and i shoot my cum immediately

with some small strokes i shoot all cum ... and when i was dropping my last cum she suddenly turned and first looked at my face and then looked at the tent in trouser ... it was not looking wet ... but she saw the tent but didnt say anything ... i immediately moved from there and saw my friend who was taking pics ... and then we headed to the exit gate.
[+] 1 user Likes hiren1710's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone saw their family women getting groped in public - by hiren1710 - 29-07-2023, 11:40 AM