Poll: How would you like the story to proceed
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Continue with Javed
11.02%
85 11.02%
Continue with Raghu without Javed
7.39%
57 7.39%
Society Watchman
21.27%
164 21.27%
Involving new low class people
32.68%
252 32.68%
Some tenant from Society
8.82%
68 8.82%
Office Collegue
8.30%
64 8.30%
Boss
10.51%
81 10.51%
Total 771 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Adventures of Working Wife
(27-06-2023, 08:15 PM)jollyboots Wrote: Adventures of Working wife

I’m a new author with new arc, if you like it do respond, so I’ll finish my version before my break getsover.

Baban and I reached the station, and suddenly a voice was heard, hare saale Baban you came after all, you bastard.
Baban: Madam ji it’s my friend Ravi, he’s bit of a womanizer, he impregnated village leader’s daughter Ragavi, who is well educated and working in UK. She’s just living with him now as a housewife, they have two kids now 4 and 2 years respectively. Village leader gave only 10% of his assets to Ravi.
Amrutha: I can imagine, she should have been a bit careful with protection, by the way I’m your wife call me by name, don’t mess up we prepared really well for this.
Baban: Well that time, face was your boobs, and you were hugging me on my bed.(saying this he grabbed her ass real tight)
Meanwhile, Ravi approached near them.
Ravi: Hare, who is this a guest for the wedding
Baban was stammering
Amrutha:Namaste Ravi, I’m Baban wife Amrutha
Ravi: Hare, Namaste Namaste, Finally after all this years, you got married Baban, also very beautiful woman, she’s sexier than Ragavi, my wife got bit bulkier after the second one, hee hee. But, still my wife is educated, foreign return, so she dresses well, she’s doing online work and earning 40-50k every month, so I can gamble, drink and chase more pussies, ha ha.
Baban: Not in infront of her
Ravi: Behchod, don’t tell me how to talk, I’m next village leader, mama is not well. Know your place, I only came here for old time sake. Sorry Bhabi I was just complementing you, but you’ll look even sexier with my wife old sarees, it’s light colour and transparent, Jafar the tailor in our village stitched the blouses with low neck and backless. You should try such things when you’re and childless, look at Ragavi she’s still 25 years only but looks like 35 years due to two births and no exercise.
Amrutha was taken aback by Ravi , he was upfront unlike other guys she fucked, she was attracted, intimidated and slight aroused by such talk.
Baban: Okay, Ravi Bhai(sarcastically) I’ll be your sidekick from now on ,but first I have to go home to meet the parents and relatives and also my sister Geetha.
Ravi: Ah Geetha,
Baban: Ravi…………..?????(being sacred if he played with Geetha’s life)
Ravi: I’m seeing since we were kids, so no I’m not attracted to her(meanwhile he started ogling at Amrutha.
Ravi was wondering what this woman would have done in city, she definitely not a maid with such fair complexion, but very cheap saree also dressed conservatively, just image if she wears saree with lower hip, navel exposed and visible cleavage by low cut blouse ….
Baban interrupted Ravi’s daydreaming
Character explanation: Ravi is very street smart and completed B.sc, he had hooked up with several woman in his village and nearby villages, he’s from lower middleclass but seduced the village leader’s daughter, Ram the village leader has only one daughter so ,his property of 20+ crores worth (land, cash and property included) will come in name of Ragavi and later her kids, once Ram dies.
Ravi: You both come to my home, we have four bedrooms, I’ll ask the maid to clean the fourth one, let Bhabhi dress nicely before you introduce her to your family. Idiot, can’t you buy good saree for your wife?
Baban:ah?????
Amrutha, liked the idea of it, not only she could enjoy with Baban and Ravi but also meet Ragavi to know the whole story which should be very erotic!!!!!!

Amrutha: That’s so nice of you Ravi ji(she was also urging Baban to say yes)
Baban: yeah let’s go there, also wanted to see Ragavi bhabi and your kids.
Kriti wondering why Baban also wanted to see her.

After 4 hours of drive in Qualis, they reached the house.

House was well build, 2 storied building, majestic but not very big.
Ragavi has an endearing smile that lights up her face, reflecting her warm and compassionate nature. Her eyes, a deep shade of hazel, twinkle with wisdom and carry a hint of adventure. They portray the experiences she has gained from her studies and work in different places.
Her hair is luscious and wavy, cascading down her shoulders with a natural grace. The color, a rich chestnut brown, beautifully complements her complexion. Though she may tie it up in a practical bun or braid while taking care of her children, the loose strands always frame her face in a soft and feminine way.
Ragavi's complexion has a healthy glow, nurtured by the balance of her busy lifestyle and the simple joys of living in a village. Her skin is radiant, displaying a sun-kissed glow acquired from her time spent in Bangalore and the UK. A hint of freckles decorates her cheeks, representing her connection to nature and the outdoors.
Her figure, though marked by the joys of motherhood, maintains a graceful and confident silhouette. Ragavi embodies the strength and resilience that comes with embracing the role of a mother, balancing it with the love and care she has for herself.
Dressed in traditional attire, Ragavi carries herself with elegance and grace. She values her cultural roots and embraces the simplicity and tranquility of her village life with Ravi. In her presence, one can sense the combination of worldly knowledge and the grounded nature that stems from her settled lifestyle.

Raghavi: Ji, I made lunch and drinks for you, do you want anything else, she was bit submissive to Ravi, since she had confident body language otherwise. Oh Baban bhaiya,(saying this she went and go blessings from Baban ,since Ragavi still decades younger than both) and you must be my babhi, say that she hugged Amrutha.
They all had lunch together, Ragavi was serving them, inspite of maids being present. During her serving Ravi pinched Ragavi’s navel and spanked her ass several times to send a message to Amrutha that he knows how to handle his women.
Later, Ravi called Ragavi and instructed at length about something and left to a bar for a evening of gambling.

Ragavi :Amrutha, come with me, I’ll give you some of my casuals, nightwares and sarees. We’ll buy some thing for the wedding also,
Knowing what’s happening she followed Ragavi.

Later that afternoon.
Amrutha wanted make Baban feel good and happy, after all that’s what temporary wives do.
Amrutha delicately runs her fingers over the array of silky fabrics, choosing a gorgeous satin nightdress in a rich burgundy color. The fabric shimmers under the gentle light, promising comfort and elegance.
CUT TO:
INT. BATHROOM - CONTINUOUS
Amrutha enters the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She turns on the warm water and adjusts the temperature to her liking. The sound of running water fills the air.
She undresses herself, revealing her natural beauty. With care and self-appreciation, Amrutha steps into the shower, allowing the warm water to cascade over her body, washing away the weariness of the day.
CUT TO:
INT. BEDROOM - CONTINUOUS
Amrutha steps out of the bathroom, wrapped in a fluffy towel. Her skin glistens with moisture, and her hair hangs in loose, damp strands around her shoulders.
She takes a moment to admire herself in the mirror, appreciating her natural radiance. With a serene smile, she unwraps the towel and gently dries her body, ensuring every inch is pampered and ready.
CUT TO:
INT. WARDROBE - CONTINUOUS
Amrutha approaches her wardrobe once again, selecting a delicate lace-trimmed robe that matches her nightdress. She dbangs the robe around her shoulders, the fabric caressing her skin as she ties it loosely at the waist.
With anticipation in her eyes, Amrutha reaches for the nightdress, carefully slipping it over her body. The smooth satin glides against her skin, embracing her curves in a flattering and sensual manner.
She adjusts the straps of the nightdress, ensuring it fits perfectly. The deep burgundy color complements her complexion, highlighting her beauty with an alluring touch.
Baban was awestruck by this, and hugged without notice, he slowly slid the strap of nightdress and kissed hard on the neck, he wasn’t rough may be due to the tiredness of travel, but here I’m getting ready for him inspite of fucking a old man in train toilet. He dragged the night dress completely out, leaving Amrutha only on panties.
Baban: Look how Ragavi, touched my feet respect memsaab, I liked it, could you be like that with me, you dress attractively like Ragavi, be like your usual self but be ahh…
Amrutha: Submissive, timid to you alone
Reluctanley Baban nodded his head
Amrutha: Han ji but one condition be more authoritative with me, just think that I’m your wife(when Amrutha is saying this Baban was licking the boobs furiously)’ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, what Amrutha was giggling and enjoying that
From the beginning of her sexual escapades, this was the time she was in no hurry, Arun is in gulf for 6 months, Javed is no where to be seen due to his family problems.
Baban: Randi, you don’t look like a wife, where is sindhoor and cover your head with shawl, but now touch my feet and blessings
Amrutha touched his feet genuinely and touched his dick, she kissed it slowly and swallowed the entirely and Baban slowly moved his piston to and fro and started fucking her mouth, rougher than ever, probably cuz he thinks Amrutha is beneath him.
He kepting fucked her mouth for 20 minutes, blleebllllle blllu allll         …………………………………………….
Then he cummed in her mouth, which she happily swallowed.
Baban dragged her by hair and told her to go in top of him(cow girl)
Baban:Amrutha , it’s 4pm already, just go on top of me, I need to sleep and we need to go to my home in evening I already told my mother I’ll come.
Amrutha: Why have you stopped being rude and authoritative with me, what makes you think I’m your superior or equal
Baban: Madam ji you’re still my memsaab in apartment, you’ll have lakhs of money in account I’m just a watchman, now you will dress rich also with Ragavi’s help, how will be confident.
Amrutha: Yeah, I understand,
Amrutha, stopped checking her account after layoff thinking she’ll have money anyways, likewise her joint acc with husband has 17 lacs a dn her personal acc had 1.5 lacs, so she’s does have decent money, apart from that they obviously have bonds, apartment and stocks etc,(lets chuck that info)
Amrutha: Okay I’ll transfer all my money from acc to you, I brought my gold chain just in case, we could sell it in jewellery store an you buy the groom a chain and a ring, that’ll make you respectable also dominant towards me. But, after 8 days you should transfer me all the remaining money, okay ?
Baban: Madam, it’s too much besides I don’t have online banking and all, I have a acc though.
Amrutha: Baban ji, I’m your wife, I’m yours, whatever mine is yours now(8days) take it Baban ji.
Baban got a hardon hearing this, he dragged her and made her bendover
Baban: Not just 8 days, I’ll be your husband till Arun saheb comes back, haha,

He started spanking her ass vigourly leaving red hand prints all over, patt patt
Patt patt patt tap tap…………………. Ahhh ahahhh ahahhh
Amrutha: Baban ji, please I still have sit during visiting your home and also functions, keep that in mind
Baban:Randi, chupp I’ll tell you what to do from now on, you really are a slut for giving away all your money for this drama kink, you can definitely compete with Ragavi who gave up foreign life for this shit hole just to get fucked and dominated all the time,
Saying this his piston penetrated Amrutha’s pussy with her being in doggy style, Baban’s dick was fully erect so he started humping fastly
Baban: Randi, transfer all your money to my acc while I fuck you,
Amrutha:Ji saheb, ahh ahhh ahhh ahh
Baban: Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amrutha was happy that Baban thinks she’s equal to Ragavi, but she wanted to keep some money on reserve for safety, she transferred 1.25 lacs keeping 25k as a backup for her. She transferred that 25k to a demat acc to show 0 balance to Baban, he being a illiterate and not tech savy didn’t understand what’s happening
Amrutha: Baban ji, ah aha ahhhhhhhhhhhhh,
He was fucking at a fast phase, ah aha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh tapppppppppppppp tappppppppppppppppppppppp tappppppppppp  
Baban: Tell
Amrutha: Ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh          ahhhhhh, I transssssssss, I trans ………………          moneyyyyy moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Saying this she showed him the acc balance, which showed 0 balance.
Baban got soo happy he orgasamed before Amrutha and she also organsamed after him.
Baban: How much?
Amrutha; hhhhhhhh, hhhhhh(panting) 1.25 lacs, I’ll give you the gold chain it’s 5 pawn so more than 2 lacs, we can get a decent chain and ring for the groom, get a lehenga for your sister.
Baban: I know what to do,
He spanked Amrutha saying this,
Baban: Suck my dick it hurting due to fucking you randi
Amrutha: Okay ji saheb
After 20 minutes of sucking he again cummed in her mouth, he was so turned on by the recent events, he has so much money like never before, he made a mind note to get a nice dress from Ravi to wear to meet his parents with his wife Amrutha who’s now technically dependent on Baban financially. They both dozed of hugging each other, Amrutha swithched on the AC and wrapped both of them in a blanket.

BHAIYA, AMRUTHA, HARE WAKE UP IT’S 6:30 YOU WANTED TO TO YOUR HOME, RIGHT?
Amrutha woke up wrapped herself in the bathrobe lying down and opened the door
Ragavi: I thought so, bhaiya is just like Ravi, heeheheeeee, you wear nice saree and come get the coffee for bhaiya, and also you don’t have to cover your head at home, but wear sindhoor and maskara you’ll look beautiful, you’re  a wife now, those independent corporate woman is gone okay?
Amrutha: how,.,.?
Ragavi; I know when I see my kind, get dressed quickly

WOW BRO.. LOVE TO SEE THE STORY BACK IN FORM...
one of the best erotica and fantasy....

rocking fren.. kepp going
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Adventures of Working Wife - by IndiYogi - 29-11-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by IndiYogi - 29-11-2018, 12:35 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:56 AM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by Givemeextra - 06-12-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by krish - 07-12-2018, 05:40 AM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by pvsraju - 07-12-2018, 12:09 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by divyacd - 08-12-2018, 12:18 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by Eswar P - 10-12-2018, 11:07 AM