Misc. Erotica Shiva's Erotic Letter seduction saga
The First letter:

My dear beautiful Sweet Pooja,
I love you. I like you. I want you. You are beautiful, erotic and sexy. I like your smile, the way you hold your head, and your very essence entrances me and takes me to a place where, for reasons unknown to me, I feel like I want to have you as mine. I guess some people would call that love, but it is much more intense and passionate.
 I fell in love with you ten years ago, the first time I saw you – Love at first sight. But could not express my heartfelt intense love, lust and immense desire to you because you were married and have children and various other reasons. I am twenty eight years old. I have been in love with you for ten years. The feelings inside me for you are profound, intense, terrifying and terrific all at once.
I like your curvaceous sexy erotic sensuous body, smooth, radiant glowing healthy skin, beautiful face, deep set kajal lined expressive eyes, well defined thick curvaceous eyebrows. Your well-defined juicy wide full thick pouting pronounced cupid bow heart shaped lips. I am attracted to your long, curved, and almost-concave slope with a slight upward peak at the tip nose, long smooth neck and sexy round shoulders, large huge voluminous firm pendulous mountainous breasts hung from a lean chest. 
I admire your taut thin waist curvaceously spread onto wide bottom and big hemispherical protruding inverted pots-like hips, your beautiful black, hip length, soft, silky, lustrous, smooth, shining, wavy, voluminous, uniformly thick hair.
I wish I could kiss you in the morning everyday and remind you how lovely and sexy you are, how beautiful your smile is, and how sexy your husky voice is. I would like to kiss your juicy lips and drink your cunt kamarasa – nectar every night. I wish I could whisper in your ear and have it be the first thing you hear in the morning; tell you what you mean to me, how wonderful you are, how special you are, how the world is a better place with you in it, desire you, crave you right there in your bedroom. No matter what you think you look like, you are heart-breaking, beautiful and desirable to me in every way. I wish I knew your feelings and thoughts, tastes, preferences, desires and fantasies.
On seeing you for the first time I felt fatal physical attraction and immense desire to have you. I find that I nevertheless share some sort of connection with you. I am obviously sexually attracted to you and enamored by your beautiful and sexy appearance, but at the same time have this sense that the two of us are related for more than one life. 

We will be able to connect on a deeper emotional level than purely a physical one. I want to know the real you. Let us begin to get to know each other. Let us know and explore each other. I want you to be mine. I feel you are mine and you belong to me.
Let us share aspirations, dreams and thoughts uninhibitedly without any hesitation. Open up your mind for me and share your thoughts, whatever they are I can understand and appreciate you without criticism. Consider me as your close intimate friend, your soul mate, and your alter ego. Let me enter you, your mind and explore you. The God surely took extra care when he made you so beautiful sexy and erotic for me. I do not know why God sent you to earth without enjoying your beauty.
I have been observing, admiring, appreciating you, your erotic beauty and sexy personality for the last ten years with intense love and immense desire to have you, own you, posses you, and to unite with you but never get an opportunity to talk to you or meet you in person. I will help you to celebrate your female eroticism. It will be interesting to know what type and category of woman you are.

I want to know everything about you. I am not asking for just friendship and love. I am asking you to be mine. You belong to me. I possess you. I own you. You are mine. You will be happy to be mine. You are my property. God created you for me. You should realize this.
Pooja, Know yourself. Identify what type of woman your are! I am sure that you need a man to satisfy your urges, desires and needs both psychological and physical despite your mature age. I am the right man to understand and appreciate your qualities, help you know your own self and satisfy all your aspirations, dreams, desires, creative and fertile imaginations and fantasies.

Lovingly & Intimately
Your Shiva
[+] 2 users Like Akshay Thakur's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shiva's Erotic Letter seduction saga - by Akshay Thakur - 12-07-2023, 04:52 PM