Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Next Episode Glimpse

Wowww, Didi, I thought that Sajid Chacha Was the main Villain who made you a shameless slut from a decent housewife. BUt it seems neither Sajid Chacha nor That Abid or that Dara. It may be that Old Watchman, who is responsible for your transformation. But   I think No one has transformed you into a shameless slut. It was you who always wanted to be a shameless slut always. It was your hidden desire. You had all the ingredients and the spices inside you. And these men and Tarun Ji were just some cooks who made various dishes with those ingredients.

Fatema Expressed her thoughts on Purva’s Transformation. 
Purva : What do you mean, Fatema? You mean I am Just a delicious dish for those men?
Fatema : Oops sorry Didi, I didn’t mean that… I mean…. Didi..
Purva : It’s ok Dear. I didn’t mind it. I am taking it as a compliment. Yeh the men are crazy for my body.  They want to eat me in every possible way. So, I am a delicious piece of meat for them. And in this masculine society men think of it as just a piece of meat. It’s bitter but it is a fact. 

But why should boys always have the fun? Huh?
We girls also need fun. So I didn’t let them use me as just a piece of flesh.

I provoke them to become a cook and let them make me or turn me or think of me as a delicious food. Not just a piece of raw meat. And the different men cooked me in different ways and made me a different kind of food.
Fatema : And who is the master chef among those cooks?
Purva : He he, That’s I don’t know…. Actually I always went for Raunchy rough cooks, not for a Delicate High class master chief. So, there is no master chef in my life but many cooks or cock in my life.. Ha ha ha.
Fatema : Ha ha.  But Didi, You didn’t finish telling me what happened after my father in law had left you alone in his second house.
Purva : Now? Have you seen the clock? It’s 4:45 now. We should sleep now. I was telling you that. But your curiosity has changed the topic and I told you my first encounters with the workers. Now let me sleep baba…. I am feeling very tired.
Fatema : Didi, Please. Don’t let this story unfinished. I can not sleep without hearing this. Please Didi, Please.. How long will it take? Half an hour?
Purva : Don’t know. But I had found probably the best cook there in my whole journey of escapade.  A cook who can cook for the masses. 
He made me a bitch for at least 100 or more men. And I had traveled with him more than 500 kilometers on the highway and came back to Jabalpur. Means almost 1000 kilometers, I traveled on a Truck and got fucked my more than 100 of cheap dirty laborers.
You may think I am exaggerating the thing. But yes I did this. 
Fatema : And you are telling me to sleep without listening to this?
No way.  Didi, you have to tell me this right away and right now.
Purva : ufff. Fatema. Please, sleep now.
Fatema : No way. Who told you to tell me the info that you traveled almost 1000 kilometers in a truck? Now I can’t sleep. You have to tell me . It’s a demand from your Sister…
By the way, did you travel naked all the time? I mean….
Purva : Aaah, Most of the time. But I am really feeling tired, Fatema.
Fatema : You wait Didi, I am making coffee for us. And then you can tell me the story.
[+] 7 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 11-07-2023, 03:04 PM