Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Purva : That was dangling dangerously on my hips at the dead end of its falling zone. 
The watchman asked, Madam, Do you call these men?
I replied, No, I didn’t. But they need some equipment and some more hands to help. So, Mr. Dara called them up.
The watchman asked, Do you have any problem with them?
I replied, No, They are very good people. Let them work. 
And I let them in. 
I closed the door and turned around. The new group of laborers were putting down their equipment and there was a thick wire that fell on the floor, attached with the equipment. 
I couldn’t notice that . when I was going towards the kitchen, my leg stumbled with the wire and I fell down on the floor. My already falling panty slid down to my knees.
Two men quickly forwarded to lift me. But I said, don't worry, I'm fine. And I tried to get up. But as the panty was on my knees, it stuck my legs and I again fell down. My panty slid to my ankles .
All the workers gathered around me and Abid sat beside me and let me help to  sat up.
Dara asked, Madam , are you ok? 
Abid asked, show me where you get hurted.
I said, I am fine. Don’t worry. There is no major injury.
My panties were still around my ankles.
Abid said, Madam, you just fell down twice due to this panty. You should remove this now. 
I looked down and saw I was sitting naked on the floor and all the workers staring at my wet and leaking pussy.
I quickly tried to pull the panty up.
But Abid stopped me. He grabbed my wrist and said, please madam. Don’t pull it up.
He moved aside my hand and lifted my feet and started removing the panty from my leg.
I just could say, But Abid Ji…..
Dara said, Madam, we have already seen you naked. So what's the issue? I think you should remove the top also. You can feel comfortable then.
I shouted, Shut up and got up. 
Abid helped me to get up. 
I shouted again, give me my panty back.
They became nervous. 
Abid handed me my panty. I took that and turned back. 
I just threw the panty into the washing machine and headed towards the kitchen.
Fatema suddenly kissed her and said, ufff Didi, you were really hot that time.
Purva : hmmm. My pussy was burning and the sticky fluid was running down through my thighs.
Fatema : So, you became bottomless?
Purva : Yes.
And I got busy with my work. Though I was unable to concentrate on my work.
And I was frequently coming to the living room and going to my bedroom . and again going back to the kitchen.
My pussy was all wet and So my thighs were.
They were openly staring at my naked bottom.
I then got an Idea.
I told them to stop work for a minute and asked them to wash their hands and sit in the living room.
Most of them sat on the floor and Dara, Abid and another man sat on the couch.
I went to the kitchen and brought  fruit juices for all of them and served them the glasses.
I told them, drink the juice, it will give you energy. 
Abid said, Madam This juice is good. But the real energy juice is there and I can see it is wasting. 
Dara quickly slapped him and said, Shut up Abid. Say sorry to madam.
Abid held his ear and said, Sorry madam.
I smiled and said, It’s ok. I didn’t mind.
And that was a clear indication of my intention to them.

They again started working.
After a while I asked, how long will it take?
They said, it will take around 1 hour more.
I said, ok. I am going to take a bath. If you need something then knock on the door.

I was anticipating that someone would knock on the door.
But no one did that. 
So I came out naked and wet and came to the living room. Looking at me fully naked they all became happy and openly started complimenting me. 
Dara said, Wowww madam, we all have seen you from a distance and through the gap of the window. But now you are standing in front of us.
Wowww… 
Abid said, you are an angel madam. A beautiful Hoor.
One said, what a beautiful and tight boobs. 
Another said, but look at this pussy. It's like a rose.
I was leaking again and wiping my wet body.
Suddenly one man grabbed my ass and said, uffff I can’t control anymore….
I turned and slapped him hard.
They all got frightened. 
I announced, Look , I am happily showing myself to you. But don’t dare to touch me. Understand?
The man held his ears and said, I am sorry madam. 
Dara scolded him and said, Listen, No one will touch madam. If needed only me and Abid can touch her.
Then he said, I am apologizing to you for his behavior. 
Come on madam let me help you dry your body. 
He forwarded his hand. 
I just looked at him. Couldn’t say anything. My hand automatically raised and handed him the towel.

He was wiping my naked body infront of everyone and I was just standing like a doll.
He was telling me, madam turn back, lift your chin, widen your leg, I need to wipe here.
And after that he handed me the towel. 
I thanked him and told the man who grabbed my ass, Sorry , don't mind. I didn’t want to slap you.
He said, Madam , I didn't mind that.
I smiled and said, Guys, don’t just go after your work. I cooked Kheer for all of you.
They all cheered.
The time passed. I had no work to do. So I just sat on the couch and started watching the TV.
I was still a cartoon lover. So I was watching Tom & Jerry. And I was laughing frequently. 
Dara Came to me. He said softly, You are a beautiful and sexy madam. But you are so innocent as well. 
I looked at him and giggled and told him to sit beside me.
He tried to touch my thigh but I stopped him and said, what are you doing Dara ji?
He said, I am dying to touch you, madam. Please just let me touch your legs.
I said, Dara Ji, you are like my father..
He smiled and said, then, sit on my lap like a girl and watch the cartoon like all daughters do.
I looked at him and couldn’t control my laughter.
I laughed but at the same time lifted my hips from the couch and then sat on his lap.

I was watching the cartoon and laughing. My boobs were bouncing and sticky fluids were sliding down my thigh.

He slowly wrapped his around my lap and slowly started tickling my lower abdomen. My laughter changed into giggling. And His hand slowly lowered down towards my pussy.

I grabbed his hand and whispered, Dara ji, your boys can see us.
Dara ji said, So what? They have already seen you with your husband.
I replied, But you are not my husband.
But he didn’t listen to me and slowly started tickling my clit.
I was hissing and giggling.
My legs aparted and his one hand grabbed my one breast..
I moaned loudly,, AAhhh.
I knew all of them were watching but I was not looking at them. 
They were pretending that they were busy at work.
My shyness was disappearing slowly.
His hands were touching and rubbing my every part.
I was moaning. But there was still a little shyness still left inside me. I wondered what they would think if they heard my moan. And I increased the volume of the tv. 
Hehe, that was so silly. But I did exactly that.
I had widened my legs at both sides of his lap and I was lifting my chest up as he was massaging my boobs. I was moaning and my eyes were rolling up.
And then I turned my face and kissed him. I had lost all the inhibition.
I could feel the hard dick poking my ass from the bottom. And I was rubbing my hips over his shaft.
Then I realized the buzzing sound of the equipment stopped and I opened my eyes and saw all the laborers were standing around me and Dara. They were watching us.
But I couldn’t stop or felt shy. Strangely, that made me more horny. 

Dara pushed me on the couch and removed his lungi in one swift pull and stood in front of me. 
For the first time I was seeing another cock in real life. I had only seen Tarun’s dick before that.
Though Dara was shorter than me and his age was above 50, his dick was so thick and hard. It was shorter than Tarun but was very very thick.
I was staring at that dick without blinking my eyes. 
Dara stepped closer to me and said, madam, touch it.
I looked up at him and hesitantly grabbed his dick. And slowly started stroking his dick.
Soon he pushed me down on the couch and positioned his dick in on my pussy. 
Suddenly I became cautious and pushed him. He fell on the floor.
I asked, what are you doing?
Dara was confused.. He asked, What madam? What did I do?
I replied, you were just trying to penetrate inside my….. And I stopped talking.
He asked, where madam?
I replied, you know what I mean.
Listen, I am a married woman. And I love my husband. So, I can’t cheat on him.
And I think I gave you lots of favor..
Abid quickly came forward and kicked Dara.. bloody fool. You don’t know how to behave with a beautiful housewife. She is not like your cheap randies.
Move away you shameless dirty old man. Wear your lungi.
He then sat on the floor.
And said, look what you did.. You pressed her boobs so hard that it became red. What will  Sir say looking at this? Issss. 
He then softly rubbed my boobs and then rubbed my inner thighs.
And look at your white hair on her pussy. Let me clean it madam. He then picked up some white hair from my crotch and said, madam don’t worry I am here to save you.
He then got up and sat beside me and wrapped his hand on me through my back and with the other hand he started rubbing my boobs and said, I have to do something so that this redness can disappear. Let me try. 
I resisted and said, don’t worry. This will disappear automatically within an hour. You wait here. 
I made Kheer for all of you. Wash your hands. I am coming back.

I ran inside the kitchen and locked the kitchen door.
I opened the tap in the basin and splashed water on my face and neck.
I thought about what I am doing and where I let myself fall in. those guys could just banged me in my own house or they could do worse things than that. But there was no way back for me. 
And I was also wanting to get banged by them. But one thing was bothering me. I did not want to cheat on Tarun. But I thought Tarun also wanted me to have sex with other people. So, what did he think if he came to know that I let the laborers fuck me. After all, it was his fantasy. 
I felt tears appearing in my eyes. And I started sobbing. I tried not to cry loudly. So I was crying silently.
After a few moments I realized where I was.
I washed my eyes and then looked through the window.
The electricians and 2 more workers were sitting there and watching me.
Maybe they saw me crying and signaled someone in my living room.
I heard a knock on the kitchen door.
I asked, "Who is it?"
Dara replied, "It's me madam. Open the door.
What's happened madam?
I said, nothing. I am opening the door.
I opened the door and let him in. He was alone.
He closed the door behind and he also closed the window.
Then he asked, madam you were crying? Why madam?
We didn’t harm you. Or someone harmed you behind my back? Tell me..
I said, No DaraJi. No one did anything wrong with me.
He asked, then ? you get angry by my behavior?
I said, No no. I am not angry with you. It’s me who has been teasing you all for the last two weeks. So it would be my fault if someone would do something to me. But you all are very good men. Actually. You could do anything with me. But….
Dara asked, then madam what’s bothering you so much?
I replied, Dara ji, we all are adults. You also know what I want from you or why I was teasing you. But I don't want to cheat on my husband.
Dara was surprised to hear that. He was astonished and asked, what? Sir don’t know that you are… I mean? We thought that Sir told you to tease us. And that’s why he was fucking you in front of us. But …..
I replied, yes Dara ji, it was his fantasy. He always fantasizes about me with other people and he wants to show me off to strangers. And it  was also his Idea to fuck me with the open windows. But he didn't know that I was showing you my nudity in his absence.
Dara held my shoulders and said, relax madam. Don’t think that you are cheating him. You are fulfilling his fantasy. Just think how much you love your husband. 
I sobbed and said, no Abid ji, I can’t think like that. 
Let things go as they are going.
Dara again said, Ok madam as you wish. But I don’t know how long these cheap and uneducated horny men can control themselves. Even my dick is sleeping towards you..
That word made me wet again. 
He wiped my tears and hugged my naked body and said, look madam, they are behaving decently for only two reasons. One is they fear me. And the second is, they know that Sir also knows about these. But if they get impatient or they come to know that you are doing this behind SIr, then they will start blackmailing you and they could ruin your life. 
Better you should cooperate with them. 
Remember you are not cheating on your husband. You are fulfilling his fantasy. 
I asked, but I never have sex with anyone rather than my husband. I can't handle so many people. And you don’t have condoms….
Dara laughed and said, ahh we can buy the condom right now. There is a pharmacy just outside the gate.
I requested him to let me think for today. Don’t force me. Please…..
He said, ok madam. You are really very innocent. And he kissed me.
I don’t know what happened to me, I also kissed him back and then I grabbed his hair from behind and locked my lips on him.
His breathing was foul but I didn’t care. I continued kissing him and he started fondling my naked ass.
And suddenly I heard the knock on the door. Abid was shouting, Hey Old man, what are you doing inside? Madam, are you ok?
We quickly detached from each other and opened the door.
I let him in.

Abid asked, What's going on?
Are you trying to fuck madam again, behind us?
Dara said, no no. Madam is very scared. She is not used to it. 
She is just trying to fulfill her husband’s fantasy. But now she is scared looking at so many men.
Abid smiled and said, don’t worry madam. We will fulfill your husband’s dream. No one will harm you or bang you together. Or force you.
Dara said, We should give her one day's time.
Abid smiled and said, one day? You take one week madam. No one will force you. You don’t have to be scared. Come on now. Let me help you to serve the Kheer.
I said, Thank you Abid. and one more thing. Don’t mention this in front of my husband. That would be disrespectful to him. You should thank him for letting me do this.
They agreed.
I smiled and said, call the other workers too.
They smiled and called the other workers waiting in wing B.
I poured the kheer in bowls and headed to the living room.
I put the bowls on the table. They all took their bowl and then the doorbell rang. 
I went and opened the door and once again I saw the watchman again.
And this time he saw me fully naked.
He shouted, what’s the hell is going on?
I fumbled, ahh watchman ji sorry sorry sorry. It's not what you're Thinking. .please don't tell anyone. 
I …I..
And then I grabbed his collar and pulled him inside. 
He asked, are you ok man? Let me call the caretaker or should I call the p0lice? 
I said, please keep quiet. Please. I'm fine. I am begging you don't tell anyone about this. And please come and sit and eat the Kheer. 
I almost pulled him in and pushed him on the couch. 
He was dumbfounded. I said, I'll explain everything to you later. Now just enjoy the Kheer. 
And I also invited the other laborers waiting outside the door. 
The watchman asked, why are you naked? 
I said, this is my wish. This is my room. Can't I stay naked Inside my room? Is it illegal? 
He said, no but in front of these bloody fuckers.. 
I said, they are harmless. And I think you also don't want to harm me. 
Somehow I managed him and I served all of them the Kheer. 
After that I told them to take their equipment and go. 
Abid just requested that they all want to hug me once before leaving. 
I allowed them to do that. 
They all hugged me tightly and fondled my ass one by one. I gave Abid and Dara one kiss Each on their lips and let them fondle my boobs also and they left. 
I told the watchman to stay. 
So after they left I came to him and explained everything to him. And requested him not to tell this to anyone.
And I'll do anything whatever he will tell me to do. 
But I didn't know the future effect of my words. 
He promised me on the name of his daughter and grandson  that he will not tell anyone about me. Then he asked me to give proof that I'll do anything that he wants. 
I asked what I've to do?
He laughed and stood. 
He was an old man Around 65-66 years old. 
He Slowly lowered his pants and his underwear and I saw the tiny black dirty cock. 
He told me to make his cock hard with my mouth. 
I kneeled on the floor and took his cock in my hand. His dick was very dirty and smelled very bad. I was hesitating.
But he grabbed my hair and pulled my head on his dick. 
Suck bitch suck.suck my dick hard. 
My month hit his dick. 
I kissed his dick but was hesitating to open my mouth. 
I was just rubbing my lips on it.
He took his dick in his fingers and grabbed my head. Then he lowered the skin and I saw some cheesy white things Around his cock head. 
He pushed his dick and ordered me to open my mouth. 
He threatened me that if I don't obey him, he will tell the laborers that I'm doing it behind my husband's back. And then they will blackmail me and send me to hell. 
Finally I opened my mouth and he pushed his dick into my mouth. 
He ordered, suck it clean, you filthy whore and make me hard. 
I am an old man. I can't fuck you but You've to satisfy me in other way. 
I was about to puke when he threatened me not to puke.
I can't explain to you Fatema, how I was feeling. 
I had to determine myself not to puke and let him please. 
I continued sucking him.
He said, I'm not dealing with a doll. Show me some passion. 
I had to obey his order. 
And surprisingly after a few minutes I started feeling normal. And the fact that I'm sucking a poor dirty watchman in my room made me wet again and I started showing him the passion. 
And I felt that his dick was getting hard. Not so much but it became hard. I also Started enjoying that. I forgot how dirty it was. I was sucking that passionately. 
And Suddenly I felt some slimy liquid feeling in my mouth and the old man was jolting. 
In that situation he ordered me yet, don't waste my protein. 
And he pulled his tool out and I had to swallow his fluid. 
He then told me to suck his tool clean. 
And I again Started sucking him and this time I Suddenly felt some salty and lukewarm liquid hitting my throat. 
I jolted back and started spitting. 
He pulled my ear and said don't spit slut. Open your mouth.Otherwise I'll drag you like this to the center of the compound. 
I opened my mouth. He kissed again but as the pee hit my tongue I spread it out. 
He slapped me and I again opened my month. .
He ordered, this time don't spit. Understand?
I nodded. 
He Started Pissing into my mouth. I was kneeling there and receiving the pungy urine into my mouth but I was not gulping. 
The urine was spilling out and running down through my chin to my chest and belly. And some of it was falling on my nose and eyelids. I was there closing my eyes. 
He stopped Pissing and said, open tour eyes. And don't let it spill. 
Now open your mouth widely. 
I obeyed. 
He Started Pissing. 
When he saw my mouth filled with the liquid, he stopped Pissing and said, swallow it. 
I was compelled to swallow the pungent liquid. I gagged. I would have puke it out but he said, good girl. Now don't vomit it out. It's just a matter of your Thinking. You're Thinking that it's a dirty thing. Just change your mind and you will enjoy the drink. 
I threw him a disgusted look and without waiting for his order I opened my mouth. 
That made him crazy. He clapped and then Started Pissing again. 
That time he didn't stop. 
He continued Pissing and I tried to swallow that as much as possible.
And the rest of it drenched my entire body. 
Suddenly he changed the direction of my head and my hair. He then wore his pants and told me, I've seen you in that tiny tight skirt and that tight top last saturday. But you were wearing a transparent shirt over that top. But today you will come down wearing only the skirt and that top. And that high heel boot. 
And apply red lipstick and mascara. You have only one hour. In between take your lunch and take a bath or you can stay like this. As you wish. And then come down.
Remember, only the skirt and the top. No bra or panties and no cover up on the top.
And take some money with you and come down. And then I'll give you the next instructions. 

I tried to convince him that I didn't have sex with those laborers and he had no proof at all. But he said,his words would be Enough to ruin my marriage and kick me out of the apartment.
He left. 

I looked at the floor. There were a dozen bowls and spoons scattered on the floor.  I collected them and looked out the window. I had forgotten that the laborers would be there as it was only 2 pm. I looked there and saw Abid, Dara and two more men were smiling at me. 
They were silent watchers of my humiliation. Abid moved his index finger signaling me to come closer. 
I went to the window and he shouted, We also want the same treatment from you madam. 
I was scared and ran towards the kitchen. 
I put the bowls in the basin and saw them coming to the window opposite of my kitchen. 
Dara said, Madam , you are looking absolutely Jhakaas. Don't Wash yourself now. We are coming. 
I folded my palms and said, Please leave me alone for god's sake.
Please, I'm begging you. 
Abid asked, Ok then we will come tomorrow. 
I didn't reply to them. 
I Started washing the bowls and then I went to the bathroom. 
I came back and wore the 10 inches long tight maroon pencil skirt and a black tight sleeveless top. 
The skirt was coming just 2 inches below my pussy and just parallel to my bottom butts. 
I applied some makeup. And applied a dark red lipstick and mascara. I wore my bindi and also applied the vermillion and the mangalsutra was dangling between my boobs. 
Only Half an inch of my cleavage was visible at the top of the U neck top.
I looked at myself in the mirror and then I took  some money  and my bag. I folded a black scarf inside my bag and took a water bottle in the bag and then wearing my high heel ankle length boot I stepped out of the apartment. 
I  was feeling uneasy. Though I went out a few times wearing that outfit. But that time Tarun was with me and I was wearing my undergarments and a transparent shirt over the top. 
But this time I was alone and without my undergarments. So, I was feeling very nervous. And it was showing on my face and body language.
I got down and saw the watchman was sitting on a stool at the security booth.
And the laborers were looking down at me from the 8th floor. 
I was nervous and angry as well. But at the same time I was feeling that my pussy was leaking fluids.
I went to the booth. He gave me a name.
Fatema : A name?
Purva : Yes, the name of a medicine shop. And he told me to go there and buy 5 packets of condoms and a strip of contraceptive pills.
I fall from the sky. I have never even bought any sanitary napkins for me ever. Tarun used to always buy me the napkins. And now I had to go to a shop which was 2 km away from my apartment and asked them for 5 packets of condoms?
How could I do that? What would the sales persons in the shop think about me?
I was getting weak on my legs. But I had no other choice.
The watchman gave me the address. I had to reach Gol Mandir and from there I had to walk 100 meters inside an alley and there was the shop.
I had thought that I would take the Auto from a little distance, so that no one could find out my address. And before taking the Auto, I would wrap the scarf over my sleeveless top.
I started walking. 
It was around 3.15.
The road was less crowded. But there were people on the road. And as I was walking nervously and frequently pulling my skirt down at the back, I was paying attention to them and I could feel that people were staring at me. 
I was walking slowly. After a few 100 meters I decided to take the scarf from the bag. So I stopped and took the bag on my hand from my shoulder and opened the zip. I looked around. The road was empty. But then I looked back and to my surprise I saw the bloody watchman was following me from a distance. 
I had no choice. 
He smiled and came closer and asked what happened? 
I took the water bottle out and showed him the bottle. I sip a little water and then put the bottle back. 
He Suddenly stopped an Auto and told the driver, Hey, drop madam at Gol Mandir. 
The Driver looked Strangely at me and said, come in madam.
I sat in and the Auto started. 
After a while the driver asked, Madam, do you live there or work there?
I asked where? 
He said, Turbhe madam, Turbhe. 
I asked, Turbhe? I am hearing this name for the first time. My husband shifted to Mumbai just 1 year ago. I don’t know very much about this city.
He was surprised. He asked, Then why are you going there madam?
I said, I have important work there. But why are you getting so surprised?
He said, Nothing madam. So, you are a housewife.
I said, Yes.
He said, Be careful madam. And finish your job quickly before the sun sets.
He dropped me at the stop.
I saw the area was very dirty. Mostly a slum area. But then I realized that It was a redlight area.
I got very scared.
He asked, where do you want to go?
I told him the name of the shop. 
He was even more surprised.
Anyway I got down from the Auto and showed me the alley.
The Auto went away and I started walking.
I was so nervous. 
There were cheap looking women standing in front of some houses, wearing heavy makeup and wearing slutty but Indian outfits.
Many men were also walking or gossiping with those cheap prostitutes. 
All were staring at me.
One prostitute asked, Are Kamatipura chod ke yaha kyu aa gayi shalli? ( why do you come here Slut, leaving Kamatipura?)
I didn’t look at her. I was just walking straight.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 07-07-2023, 05:49 PM