Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !!
Our relationship, the love, the trust and the bond between us, has only grown stronger and deeper each and every time my wife has felt the pleasures of another man's cock. From the very first time, I saw my wonderful wife penetrated, by my BF from college, while worshiping her beautiful pussy, from beneath her, in a 69. This was just the third time she had felt a new cock, and I saw the very moment, the head of his long thick smooth cock slipped between her perfect pink lips, and disappeared deep into her beautiful pussy. When it happened, the three of us were rolling, and playing truth or dare. It was so very unexpected, yet really exciting, mesmerizing, confusing and really fucking hot, all at the same time. With her moans growing louder, I, felt her thigh muscles flexing against my face, and I knew she was about to orgasm, any moment. She said something, but i couldn't make out the words, until she began to frantically cry out, "OK, Ok, ok, yes, Yes, YES! No, go ahead, it's ok, it's ok, it's... OH FUCK, YES! Oh my god!" Then as she screamed out, "Noah I'm fucking cumming!", I felt his weight push forward, keeping his cock buried deep inside her. I watched, as his ball pumped, what I new I needed, deep inside her. She new it too! I think we all did. Because, as soon as his head slipped out of her, she sat up and road my face, for a long time. She continued rolling her hips fucking my face and forcing my tongue deep inside her, even after having an incredibly long and powerful orgasm. And well after, my tongue had found and I had savoured all of my best friend's cum.

The game didn't end there, and neither did the fun. As the night went on, the truths became more intimate and personal, and the dare more erotic and explicit. I'm not sure how it finally ended, but the last thing i remember is us laying side by side watchingbthe sunrise...

Oh yeah,and I'm pretty sure we were all still naked.

So, If have any questions or want to know any of details of what went on, just ask? Really you can ask me anything.... And I'll most likely try to answer you.
[+] 1 user Likes Luvz2worship's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !! - by Luvz2worship - 07-07-2023, 04:26 PM