Poll: How would you like the story to proceed
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Continue with Javed
11.02%
85 11.02%
Continue with Raghu without Javed
7.39%
57 7.39%
Society Watchman
21.27%
164 21.27%
Involving new low class people
32.68%
252 32.68%
Some tenant from Society
8.82%
68 8.82%
Office Collegue
8.30%
64 8.30%
Boss
10.51%
81 10.51%
Total 771 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Adventures of Working Wife
UPDATE:
(Day 2: Mehendi function continuation)
Amrutha drove a few km and had to stop to withdraw money from ATM (10k) since she had to pay the 7K to Mehendi guy and for dinner. The M guy was constantly groping Amrutha on her navel and put his head over her neck and kissing her awkwardly under the pretext of losing balance when hitting the speed breakers. One time, he just squeezed her waist and hugged it tightly. Amrutha was slightly getting aroused by that. They stopped in a small dhaba nearby, where all the truck drivers were having dinner. All the drivers and their assistants were ogling Amrutha and Ragavi as they were wearing revealing sheer sarees with deep neck blouses and the M guy sitting with them gave them a different picture. Meanwhile. All three ordered food and ate heartily. One of the truck drivers approached their table and dragged the M guy separate and had a 5-minute long conversation. When he came back both of them were curious about what they spoke about.
Amrutha: What was he saying?
M guy: Nothing madam, it’s just a misunderstanding, I redirected him to the right place.
Ragavi: What are you talking about? Tell clearly
M guy: ah, so the guy thought you were both whores for sale given your fancy dress and minimal jewelry. So, I told him you’re not and directed him to where he would get them. He was offering 10k.
Both Amrutha and Ragavi were so aroused by the initial statement that whoring themselves for money was off-putting them, one of them might change their mind in the near future due to the dire need for money. Meanwhile, it started raining heavily. All three were confused about what to do. Ragavi called their driver who luckily picked up and was conscious enough to say yes. He’s the same driver who used to drive since Ragavi was a teenager. After nearly 30 minutes the car arrived. They all sat down, Ragavi sat in front to give the driver some company. M guy and Amrutha continued their escapades in the back seat. The M guy came and sat really close to Amrutha and placed one of his hands on her ass but others were not able to see it. He slowly entered her petticoat from backside and put one of his fingers into her ass. It was quite a new experience for her.
Meanwhile the driver was completely drenched when he walked out to take the car when Ragavi called, he was slightly shivering due to the cold and the AC one. Ragavi felt bad for him and switched on the heater. Since, she was completely dry she removed her pallu without any hesitation and started drying his head.
Driver: Madamji this is not necessary, you please wear it back.
Ragavi: You, shut up Tarun ji you don’t know anything, you care about others but not yourself.
Meanwhile, ahhhhhhhhhh, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. The M guy got the rhythm right and now is finger is in Amrutha’s ass completely and kept penetrating and removing her ass that she couldn’t control it.
Amrutha: No, please don’t do it here.
M guy: So, you don’t mind it, huh?
Amrutha:u hhhhhh uh  yeah.
They reached M guy’s home after an hour of driving in the heavy rain. Ragavi was so concerned of Tarun that she removed his wet shirt and started rubbing his palms.
Ragavi: ji do you have any towels?
M guy: Over there. Okay, madam I’ll do mehendi for her first.
Ragavi just nodded. M guy just dragged Amrutha holding her ass and directed her to a small room. He pushed her towards the mattress on the floor and fell on her navel intentionally. He started kissing boobs, navel and thighs vigorously.
Amrutha: You ummmmm you ummmmmmm have a big house
M guy: 3 other guys live here, we have this one room if any of us get lucky, today is my day.
He stripped her pallu, petticoat and panty in a jiffy and moved his mouth to her pussy. He kissed her pussy and started licking it for 5 good minutes, Amrutha missed this foreplay in between her whirlwilnd of sexual escapades. He inserted two of his fingers and started finger fucking Amrutha in full pace.
Amrutha: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh, mmmmmmmmh could you mmmmmm ahhhhhhhh make it harder.
He accepted her request and inserted more finger and started the rapid motion. Amrutha so turned on my the events wanted to entertain him as well, she gently pulled his hand out and adjusted herself in 69 position. M guy, understood the intent and proceeded with the action. Amrutha, swallowed his entire cock in one go and started giving him a blow job, she took mouth out in intervals and sucked his balls too. M guy was so turned on and done with the foreplay. Stood up. He took her sheer pallu and tied her eyes. He removed her blouse and bra and kissed boobs. He took a small country liquor from nearby cabinet and took a hit and poured some on her boobs and licked it good. Amrutha who was denied an orgasm before was turned on. He again pour some on her navel and licked it good. Amrutha was trying grab him and fuck him already since she can’t handle this foreplay any longer.
M guy: Wait madamji, it’s only getting started.
He took a small cloth and tied her hands (not to tightly). Amrutha was so turned on by this bondage fest. He made her sit down and positioned her towards his cock and poured some liquor on his cock and made her drink and suck it, he again took a gulp for himself. Amrutha, was sucking his dick so obediently that he couldn’t help but smile looking at her.
M guy: Randi, you’re really are a slut, should have pimped you in dhaba for money.
Amrutha: I don’t do it for money.
M guy: This isn’t your first is it Randi? Turn around
M guy just positioned himself and start slowly entering her cunt and then stopped.
M guy: I have a better idea
He kissed and swallowed her boobs for one last time and lifted her and brought her to the main room of the house. He was shocked to find the driver and Ragavi fucking each other. Ragavi was still wearing all the clothes, just the panty was lying on the ground. She was humping herself on top of Tarun(driver). Once Amrutha and M guy entered, the driver felt so embarrassed. He tried to drop Ragavi down on the floor and leave asap. Ragavi assured him it was fine and removed her blouse and bra and made him hold her boobs.
Ragavi: it okay Tarun ji, now you’ll fee better. Now here, hold my boobs

Tarun(driver) was very reluctant to do all this a woman whom he seeing since a young age. M guy who saw all the proceedings just knew what to do. He asked both the ladies to wait for his instructions. He took a remaining liquor bottle and gave it to Tarun, he just drank the rest of it in on gallop and felt a bit better. M guy untied Amrutha and told her to place Tarun’s cock in better her boobs and move it up and down and asked Ragavi to kiss him. Both the ladies diligently did what he said as if he’s the master. M guy took his phone and started shooting the video. Ragavi kissed and massaged Tarun’s shoulders, it was so overwhelming for him that he started orgasming.
M guy, knowing that the deed is done, he switched off the phone and grabbed both the ladies and directed them to his cock. They sucked taking turns between his cock and balls. He started face fucking Ragavi furiously. Tarun getting a hang of it pulled Amrutha by her unbraided hair and started humping her in doggy style.
M guy cummed in Ragavi’s mouth and he dragged her outside to the balcony. It was raining cats and dogs outside that nobody could see anything from 10m distance.
Ragavi: Hey, it’s outside, what if somebody sees us, let’s go it.

M guy: Madamji, look outside nothing is visible, I’ll take care of everything you enjoy.
Saying that, he pushed her to the wall, and started kissing her passionately. Ragavi getting a bit relaxed reciprocated. He kissed her through her body and started playing with her boobs. He went down on her and started kissing and licking her cunt. He went on for 10 minutes making her cum without any control.
Ragavi: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmmmmm. That’s amazing
M guy: Now, show time madam ji.
He penetrated her cunt and started fucking her furiously. He fucked her for 45 minutes in various positions, that Ragavi lost count after the third orgasam.
Both entered the house finding Amrutha and Tarun still making out. They both joined them. M guy grabbed Amrutha and made her lie down and fucked her in missionary for 10 minutes and cummed inside her cunt. Tarun finally losing his inhibitions, made Ragavi bend down and fucked her in doggy style and both orgasmed in unison.
They lost track of time fucking each other and all cuddle and slept together under one blanket around 3:30am.

Day 3 Sangeet function

All woke at around 7:30 am, when the sun entered the house through the windows. Amrutha got dressed quickly and urged Ragavi to do the same. Ragavi wasn’t in her elements, just ready in auto mode.
Amrutha: Hey, didn’t you forget something
M guy just came near her and hugged and kissed her, only in his inners.
Amrutha: What about our Mehendi?
M guy: Accha, I have instant Mehendi, it’ll dry up in 30 minutes.
Amrutha: Okay let’s do that.
M guy gave them the Mehendi and asked for 10k tell him that the instant is expensive. Amrutha, wondered that he got dinner, go dropped at home in the car, and fucked both well-educated good looking women for free and charged them 3k extra, she just smiled at the irony and left with Ragavi and the driver. Both sat down at behind and slept as soon as the car started. The driver found them innocent while sleeping and just let them be. Once, the reached the home, Ragavi just changed into comfortable clothes and slept. Gopal asked Amrutha to take a shower quickly and help him with the cooking and serving.
He also told her that Ravi has asked Amrutha to wear cheap maid sarees which she has and asked to return Ragavi Memsaab’s clothes. Amrutha curious about the sudden change of scenarios, just nodded and left. She got ready in the cheap saree she purchased in the slum back in the city and thought wearing makeup would be weird with this getup. She adjusted her pallu so her navel is revealing and came to the kitchen to help Gopal.
Gopal: Randi, how long will it take, now clean the table and the floor.
Amrutha: Okay Gopla ji, sorry for the delay, I’ll do it.
Gopal liking her submissive tone, spanked her ass and kissed her on lips.
Gopal: Now go.
Amrutha cleaned the table and floor and helped Gopal with bringing the dishes. After a few minutes, both Ravi and Baban were completely dressed in Kurtas and approached the dinning table.
Ravi: Amrutha, a good news Baban’s wedding with groom’s sister is fixed. Such a agreat news na?
Amrutha: What? But?
Ravi: Cut, the act this is all a big act for you, but it’s Baban’s life. Suraj’s(groom) father was at the party yesterday, he was so sad that how he will marry off his daughter after being cheated on his ancestral property and stuff. So, Deva, our lovely mama gave a suggestion that he’ll transfer 1 acre and 10 lacs of his saving to Baban, so he can ask Suraj’s sister’s hand in marriage. But, they were skeptical that he’s already married to you. Haha, that’s where I came into picture, I assured him that you’re a maid whom he helped, and brought her to my home for work. I also gave Baban the supervisor job for the liquor shop and rice mill.
Amrutha was all overwhelmed by such progression in a short span of time. But, weirdly she felt kinky by this turn of events. This is what she came for in first place anyways to experience this rural lifestyle with hardships, but losing her savings wasn’t in the plan.
Baban: Madam ji none of this would have happened if you didn’t urge me to come back to my village thanks a lot. I will still take care of you whenever you need my help till you’re in this village.
Amrutha: Shaadi Mubarak Baban ji, happy for you. Also, thanks.
Baban: Madam ji, Shalini(Suraj’s sister) is also educated she’s a nurse, we’re going to get the chain and ring from the jewelry store. Please come with us.
Amrutha: You are going as a couple, besides I have lot of work in house and in Sangeet function.
Baban: Madam ji, I want 3 lacs as loan, could you arrange by afternoon. Transfer it to me, I’ll pay you when I can. I want to gift Suraj a simple car for wedding.
Amrutha: Baban ji, isn’t it bit excessive, how much do you left?
Baban: I owe 10k since I lost in gambling, could you arrange for that too, I’ll pay you have the property transfer with Deva mama.
Amrutha: Baban ji, sorry I can’t
Baban was so furious that he dragged her to his room and locked the door. He held neck forcefully and kissed her. He wrapped her thin pallu and petti coat and tore her panty. She tried interrupting him but he pushed her  and turned her around. He spanked her naked ass real hard. He only unzipped his pant and pushed his dick into Amrutha’s ass.
Amrutha: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Baban ji please it’s hurting, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Baban: You slut, you don’t want me to lead a good life huh, you do what I say
Amruta: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok…….. Ah baa ,……….bn…………ji
He humped her furiously for 10 minutes, Amrutha had to face the most painful fucking of her adventure. He finally ejaculated in her ass and spank her. He pinched her exposed navel and kissed he lips furiously without any compassion. He then directed her towards his cock. Amrutha still reeling in pain wasn’t in the mood, but he started to face fucking her. Amrutha relaxed a bit and started sucking his dick. Baban being happy with Amrutha started going to her usual mood, pulled her up.
Baban: Madam, can you give me 3 lacs, like a wedding gift for me.
Amrutha: Okay Baban ji, I’ll talk to my friends, arrange by today.
Baban: mere jaan
He lifted her and dropped on the bed and started fucking her in missionary.
Ravi: Behenchod, Shalini in waiting for you downstairs, don’t waste this golden opportunity for this whore. Leave her and come down stairs.
Baban: Hare 2 minutes, I coming(pun intented).

He cummed into her pussy and urged her to transfer him the money as soon as she gets. All left to the jewelry store leaving Gopal and Amrutha in the house. She again wore her saree and a new panty. She texted her husband that she needed urgent money to help a friend for an operation. Her husband probably being busy just replied with a thumbs up. Amrutha was shocked to see the joint account now has 23 lacs, while she was having escapades with random people in a village, her husband was earning money in gulf like a possessed man. She transferred the 3 lacs to Baban’s account and came down.
Gopal: Amrutha, do you that they’re planning to marry you off to Deva mama
Amrutha: Wht????????
Gopal, explained her that was the trade off, Deva transferring half of his assets to Baban and him giving Amrutha’s hand in marriage to Deva. Saying this He groped her boobs from behind.
Amrutha: Leave me Gopal, not in mood. I’m not Baban’s to give off like this
Gopal still not leaving her, kissed her neck from behind and holded her tightly through her exposed navel in saree. He told her that she should have thought about this before agreeing to come to his village as his wife. Amrutha though was disturbed by these proceedings also felt moist in her pussy, she felt aroused by the fact the she’s is really getting married in village that too to a man in his mid 50s as a maid. She finally reciprocated Gopal’s advances and grabbed him to kissed him with her tongue, he stripped his entire clothes and gently lifted her in his arms, and took her to the bathroom. Amrutha, removed her saree, without and urging, they kissed under the shower for a long time with Amrutha’s inner still on. He gently removed her bra and panty and slowly entered her pussy.(this was the first time both as fucking). Amrutha so aroused by his gentle play pushed him down on the floor and climbed above him and adjusted her pussy wall into his cock. Started riding him, without any action from Gopal. He just held her on her waist and cummed after 10 minutes. Both hugged each other under the shower. Amrutha wondered what is ahead in this adventure of hers while deeply embracing Gopal under the shower.
[+] 11 users Like jollyboots's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Adventures of Working Wife - by IndiYogi - 29-11-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by IndiYogi - 29-11-2018, 12:35 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:56 AM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by Givemeextra - 06-12-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by krish - 07-12-2018, 05:40 AM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by pvsraju - 07-12-2018, 12:09 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by divyacd - 08-12-2018, 12:18 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by Eswar P - 10-12-2018, 11:07 AM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by sarit11 - 14-12-2018, 12:25 PM