Poll: How would you like the story to proceed
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Continue with Javed
11.02%
85 11.02%
Continue with Raghu without Javed
7.39%
57 7.39%
Society Watchman
21.27%
164 21.27%
Involving new low class people
32.68%
252 32.68%
Some tenant from Society
8.82%
68 8.82%
Office Collegue
8.30%
64 8.30%
Boss
10.51%
81 10.51%
Total 771 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Adventures of Working Wife
UPDATE
Chapter 2:Day 1 continuation
After 10minutes, Amrutha wore a bit of a conservative saree with gold embroidery which is maroon and green in colour, she wore it conservatively so to meet Baban’s family.
Amrutha: Ragavi how did you find out,uhhhhhh,……
Ragavi: Look at you, you really think you look like a housemaid, your fair complexion, slim waist, and big boobs, you’re definitely from well to do family, want to hear your story some day but now take to the coffee and make Baban bhaiya ready, me and Ravi have planned something special for tonight, come back before 9 or 9:30pm, tell them me, you, Ravi and Baban bhaiya will be back early for wedding preparation.

Amrutha; Ohkayy but
Ragavi is slight annoyed and wanted to send them so, she can prepare the  arrangements for tonight,
Ragavi: go Amrutha……….(saying this she slightly push Amrutha)
Amrutha came to their room, removed the blanket from Baban, kept the coffee beside the bed on a table, and started sucking his dick slowly, Baban was quite aroused, he was still sporting a hardon, she kept sucking him for 5 minutes and again he ejaculated by getting turned by Amrutha sucking being fully dressed in a saree. They got ready quickly, with Amrutha helping him wear his clothes borrowed from Ravi.
They left in Qualis and reached his home 15 minutes.
During the travel, Amrutha told him to cook up a story that he got an Assistant Manager job in a small restaurant since he save the owner from a heart attack, which draws an image that he’s comfortable and should be respected in family and in-laws.

Baban’s house was small and old as expected, me and Baban were sitting in the backseat and the driver was in front, just once we got down, the driver drove past us. Might have wanted to pick up Ravi from somewhere probably.

The house has weathered by time and looked very old in itself, Amrutha wondered how could she have stayed at this place for 8 days. If not for Ravi, she should have.
Geetha (Baban’s sister) was picking up the dried spices, in the hall outside the main house, just saw Baban and rushed towards him to embrace him.
Baban: Geetha, mere behen how are you, it’s been ages,
Geetha: bhaiya is she Amrutha Bhabi you were mentioning on phone?
Amrutha didn’t know Baban told Geetha also, including her name,
Amrutha(mind): god knows what else he told her.
Baban: Huh, yeah she is
Geetha:Bhabi is so beautiful, like tv ad soap models, hehe
Amrutha:Hare hare, you look cute too, but leave it to me to help you with makeup for the wedding.
Lal and Bhanu (Baban’s parents) along with Deva (Baban’s uncle) entered the picture hearing all the noises.
Baban: Amrutha they are my parents and he’s my uncle don’t go alone if he calls you anywhere for anything.
Bhanu: Come come, finally you have come home Baban, my prayers paid off.
Amrutha greeted them, bowing down, and touched everyone’s feet and kept her head down. Deva touched her hands and butt in pretext of lifting her up. He felt her nicely for 3-5sec.
Lal: I thought you would not come beta, you should have taken care of all the works, but your mama was helping financially,
Deva: Hare Lal ji, now Baban has come, he will take care of everything, isn’t it?
Baban: Yes, I will buy the gold chain for the groom and lehenga for Geetha, other arrangements like booze, party, and car rentals will also be taken care of by my own hard-earned money, I’m no longer a watchman, I’m a hotel manager, I earn enough to keep my wife like a queen.
Bhanu: See, I told you all my son is very talented
Lal: That’s wonderful beta, please come inside let’s have dinner.
Deva is a village ruffian, he has seduced several married women (mostly labours who needed money), he inherited a small fortune from his father, which he used for his living and some small real estate business that he runs in town was also decently successful, he runs a Bullet bike and usually has his dalliances in farm hut near his farmland.
Deva was mesmerized by Amrutha’s beauty, he took advantage of Geetha(no sex, but groping etc, the reason why he’s taking care of the marriage) he was anyways planning to have a go with Baban’s wife, thinking Baban would be poor and his maid wife won’t resist much but none of that happened.
After everyone sat, Geetha was taking the dishes, Amrutha was helping her.
Lal: Let Amrutha, the lady of this house serve all of us, Geetha help your Bhabi
Amrutha a rich independent woman serving strangers pretending that she’s their Daughter in law.
Deva: Beti, rise your head, we want to see our beautiful Baban’s wife face.
Amrutha blushing showed her face, Deva even more wanted to make out with her now, no matter what happens. After everyone ate, Bhanu asked Amrutha to eat in Baban’s plate since it’s customary for newly married couple while visiting home. Amrutha was fine with it.

Once everyone had dinner, Deva wanted to involve Baban to make payments for the wedding also wanted to have fun with Amrutha
Deva: Please see the contractor pay for the Sangeet arrangement made in the ground, Mehendi guy is coming tomorrow here pay him too, we told 10 people, okay Baban
Baban, who wants to show off is completely fine with it and nodded his head in agreement.
Deva: Also, the Geeta beta the Sangeet is day after tomorrow, have you and your friends prepared for folk songs
Geeta: (She doesn’t like Deva much) Yes mama
Deva: But, how Amrutha will dance, she didn’t prepare, do one thing you can teach her now.
Baban: Mama it’s already 9pm, car is on the way, they will dance after Mehendi function
Lal: Beta, Amrutha will also like it na, we also want to see our Daughter in law dance.
Geeta, Stoodup, dragged Amrutha to center of hall (Geeta was wearing Salwar Kameez) and started Param Sundari song, and started dancing slowly urging Amrutha to follow. Amrutha did, but found it difficult since she was wearing a saree. Deva, found an opportunity to see her navel now.
Baban: Amrutha beti, you can’t dance in saree, Geeta bring one Lehenga Choli we bought for occasion
Geeta:Mama it’s with tailor, feeling frightened what he’ll do tonight to her.
Baban was angry, but made the most of it and thought of another idea.
Deva: Beti, remove your pallu na, don’t feel shy we’re like your parents, then it’s just your sister and husband, so feel free and remove your pallu and practise, this is the function our bahu is attending for the first time so everything is important
Bhanu understanding the intention of her brother(she’s spoils him allowing whatever he does, since he her with finance after their father’s demise)
Bhanu: Yes, Amrutha, come I’ll help you.
Bhanu removed the safety pin of the pallu, and started undbanging the pallu from Amrutha. She felt bit shy and awkward but her cunt was getting wet, knowing Deva is getting a full view of her navel and slight cleavage. Deva got a hard-on like never before, he slightly moved forward to adjust.
Amrutha and Geeta danced for 10 minutes and Amrutha started sweating which only made the navel show better for Deva, he was in heat and wanted to spend time with Amrutha no matter what.
Amrutha went with Geeta to get dressed, meanwhile, Deva pretended to have severe leg pain and wanted someone to massage his legs.
Bhanu: Baban you go to Ravi’s home let, Amrutha stay here tonight to take care of the house chores, it’s customary for the bahu to do all these works moreover let her stay here only, you go to city and work and send money home, you’re spending more money on her sarees.
Deva was awestruck, he made a mental note to Bhanu her dish tv as she asked him a year ago.
Baban: What rubbish, I earn enough to do all, besides, Amrutha can’t stay here.
Deva understanding the situation and wanting not to kill the hen laying golden eggs.
Deva: Let’s do one thing, let Baban go now and Amrutha stay back and do the chores and I’ll drop my beti in Ravi’s home before 11pm.
Baban understood what the plan was and he wanted to stop this, but Amrutha over hearing this wanted go ahead with this plan since she was attracted to Deva due to his bulked-up body.
Amrutha: Teekae mama ji, I’ll do it. Baban you go home, I’ll come with mama.
Baban dragged her privately and told her Deva is not a nice guys and she assured him, she be back soon besides she doesn’t want to create suspicion but not doing house chores like a usual bahu does.
Baban: Okay Amrutha, come back soon, Ragavi said they had planned something for tonight.
Deva: Didi send Amrutha with me, I’m taking her to farm.
Bhanu: Deva she seems like a nice girl, they didn’t even have a kid, think once please
Deva: Teekae, I’ll use condom, just tell she has to help me with cleaning the hut and massage my aching legs due to all the hard work I’ve put in this wedding.
Bhanu: Okay Deva
Amrutha and Deva left in his Bullet bike to the farm, Amrutha couldn’t control her urge especially dressed like dutiful wife, going with a middle aged man to farm at night.
Deva: Amrutha beti, just sweep the floor in the hut, pour me a drink from the rum bottle besides the bed,okay?
Amrutha: Okay mama ji,
Deva picked up a cigarette and started smoking, and called someone in phone
Deva: Behchod, where are you? When will you bring the condom box, I can’t father another child
Guy: Bhaiya, I’m right there 2 min
After sometime, a guy in cycle came and gave the condom to Deva and left. Amrutha having not smoken in a while really wanted to smoke a cig but can’t. All those time with Javed seemed like long forgotten past.
Deva entered the hut and lied down in bed and told Amrutha to massage his legs. Amrutha started massaging his legs as told, Deva slightly held her hand and placed it near his thigh and told her to massage there after 2 min, he told her hand to his dick and started pulling up and down. Amrutha didn’t need a second invitation, she started lifting his cock up and down, Deva quite surprised but happy with the proceedings, took off his dhoti and and underwear and pushed her head towards his piston, Amrutha pretended to hesitate
Amrutha: Mama ji I’m like your daughter don’t do this to me
Deva: Chup, just do what I say or else I’ll fuck you so hard that forget about dancing seductively in Sangeet , you won’t be even able to stand throughout the wedding, also I’ll knock you up. Baban will know and he’ll leave you with Lal and Bhanu
Amrutha undisturbed by all these threats but pretended to be afraid, moved towards the dick and started sucking, at first she pretended to be sloppy but when she got into the mood she sucked him so hard that Deva did feel the need to move her head moreover he ejaculated in 5 min. Amrutha still fully dressed went out and spitted the cum and came back.
Deva: huhu huhhhh shhh shhh that was I have never shhhh hhh
Amrutha: Heeheeeheee, that’s all you can do, Baban is way better than you mama
Deva’s ego was hurt and he dragged her and removed her pallu in one go and lifted her petticoat and removed her panties. Amrutha happy with this sudden burst of his energy stayed out. Deva removed his shirt and dragged her by her legs started humping her without wearing a condom
Deva: Randi, I’ll show you who is the real man and started humping her so vigorously that even Amrutha started shouting due to pain
Amrutha: ahahaah ahhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaah Mama slowly, please
Deva: Chupp stop talking back to me, you’ll be pregnant with my child and Baban will disown you, I’ll fuck you here every day, ha hahaha.
Amrutha, feeling bad for Deva that none of this will become true since she is taking pills regularly but, he was fucking her so hard that she might not walk for a week, so Amrutha wanted to make him calm down like Daenerys calming down Khal Drago in Game of Thrones)She begged him to stop for a second, luckily Deva did so she lifted herself up and palced his dick one her pussy and started fucking him cow girl position. Deva never doing this before was caught off guard but liked it, he started kissing her boobed and sucking them then he bend down and started licking her navel. His hands were squeezing boobs real tight. Meanwhile, aroused by all this Amrutha started moaning

Amrutha: mmmm hhuh mmmm , mama ji mmmmmmmmm,
Deva,hearing this woke up from trans, started fucking her hard, ah ahah ahhhhhh slow please ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tappp tappp tap, the wooden bed started making noise due this rapid movements and suddenly broke and both fell down. They both thinking what happened started looking at each and laughed. Deva pull her down and made lie down and started fucking her in missionary. This time he was gentle and kissed her neck and started licking her boobs real good, Amrutha pulled him to her and started kissing him on lips. Muh muh   mmmm   huhh mmm. Mlle mmelle  mmmmmmmmmhh
They fucked in this position  for 15 minutes Amrutha started cumming with all the aroual, when Deva was about to cum, he took his lund out and made her bend and take doggy style and started humping quickly and he cummed deep into her pussy and just dropped down besides her and taking a deep breath.
Deva: Get dressed Amrutha, I’ll drop you in home.
Amrutha: Ji mama ji.
Amrutha, started wearing the saree and Deva asked her to wear saree with low hip exposing her navel, she happily obliged. While walking towards the bike he was holding a hip from behind and playing with her navel.
Amrutha ; mama not here somebody might see
Deva: (smiling) So, you don’t have and issue
Amrutha started blushing, they eventually drove back to home at 11pm sharp and Ravi was waiting outside the home eagerly, Amrutha’s night is long from over that day.

Ravi: Amrutha why are you late? Ragavi told you to be back home soon right?
She just awkwardly smiled thinking that she can’t say that she was considering spending the night with Deva. She had a fair idea of what’s going to happen, Ravi must have thought to host an official suhagraat thinking that we would not have had that luxury with our income, he wouldn’t know that me and Baban fucked in every corner of 3 bhk apartment in a metropolitan city. She actually just wanted to get it over with and sleep cuz she wasn’t excited at all. She entered the home and Ragavi instructed her to take a shower and wear the bridal silk saree with some light jewellery which is kept on the dressing table. But, what came after that shook her, when she noticed Ragavi, she was also dressed for this occasion, which is strange.
Ragavi: Bhabi forgot to tell you, you’ll be spending the night with Ravi and I with Baban bhaiya, hehehehh
Amrutha: What? Is Baban fine with it?
Ragavi: He was reluctant at first and agreed eagerly when I told him, I will spend the night with him since it’s only fair, yeah we’re swinging couples.
Amrutha was suddenly excited by the proceedings that she took a shower, wore make up and the silk saree quickly, and reached the kitchen. Amrutha was greeted by Ramu (23y old house servant). He gave her the rum bottle and glasses on a tray. When she came back to living area she was greeted by Ravi, Baban and Ragavi. Ragavi was sitting on Baban’s lap, holding him by her to arms folded over his neck leaning backward. When Amrutha came, he dropped her in nearby sofa and stood up. Ravi also stood up.
Ragavi: You guys just forget me when she came, huh you both have fun with her then, I’m going to sleep
Baban realising that he’s messing his tonight’s prospects, just leaned forward and lifted Ragavi and kissed her on cheeks, she pulled his face again towards her and kissed him on his lips.
Ravi: Wah wah, Amrutha you look like a dream, please adjust your pallu so we could see your cleavage through the deep neck blouse and your navel properly. Exhibiting is an art I’ll teach you.
Saying that he helped her with the saree and lifted her similar to how Baban did with Ragavi. Amrutha was warning him about the tray but he just adjusted it properly so nothing fell down. Both went to their respective rooms. The kids were sent off to Ravi’s parent’s home to be taken care of, they love having the kids at their home.
Ravi’s Room
They reached the room and Ravi placed her on the bed and she made a drink for Ravi, which he gulped in one go. Ahhh huh, He seemed a bit energetic and pumped up after that drink. Amrutha, covered her head with the extended saree and touched Ravi’s feet for blessing (who’s just 5-6 years older than her). He lifted her and gently removed the pally from the head and kissed her neck. Amrutha was so moist down in cunt that she started moaning already. He was excited by this and slowly removed all the jewels from her and placed them on the bedside table. Amrutha looked like a dream on the saree with a jasmine flower tied up on her head. He slightly undbangd the pallu and removed the blouse. She was only on her bra and petticoat. He was surprised to see an expensive bra on her which he hasn’t even seen in 5 years after Ragavi stopped buying that expensive foreign innerwear. So, she’s definitely not poor and is a rich woman somewhere, but thinking that Baban with no education or charm could seduce her to marry him or worse act as his wife was beyond his imagination. Ravi wanted to know who she is
Ravi: What’s your real name and who are you? I’m sure Baban is not your husband and you were never a maid anywhere.
Amrutha who was in heat and wanted him to kiss her everywhere, just told her story short(not involving Javed and other guys she fucked) involving her job affair with Baban and this present incident.
Ravi: Wow, Baban has outplayed me on this, he managed to seduce such a beauty.
Amrutha: yeah yeah now fuck me
Saying this she dragged him towards her and kissed him so hard. After knowing this story and her enthusiasm he turned her around and removed the bra with ease and spanked her ass really hard. Since he’s already hard, he just removed his dhoti and innerwear and Amrutha’s petticoat and panties and started fucking her in doggy style with 10 minutes, he cummed in her cunt. Then he withdrew his cock and lied down on the bed.
Amrutha slightly disappointed with this less foreplay, stood up and came near his cock and started swallowing it fully. He understood and holded her and started fucking her face really hard mmmhm mhhhh mhhh ahhh ahhhhhhhhh
Ravi: Behenchod, Ragavi can never do this, you should teach her.
She was blowing his cock for 5 min and he cummed on her mouth which she swallowed. Then, she sat on top of Ravi and placed his cock on her pussy and started fucking him for 15 minutes. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh
Mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Finally, he ejaculated again and both lay down hugging each other, inside a blanket.

Baban’s Room
Unlike Ravi, Baban was rough with Ragavi as soon as they entered the room. He pushed to the wall and slapped her ass and turned her around and kissed her really hard, then he removed the pallu and trying to remove the petticoat understanding that Ragavi helped him with it and panties was also removed. He just inserted his cock in her pussy without any delay and started fucking her in standing. Ragavi not used to such brute force, started screaming ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh     ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh which everyone could hear from the home. Ravi was bit concerned but Amrutha pulled him back kissing him telling him she’ll be fine. Ragavi was able to adjust to this hard humping after 10 minutes and started moaning ,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mhuhhhhhhhhhhuhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Baban was still in trans and just increased the pace more and started fucking her even harder. Ragavi cummed after 15 minutes and Baban was still fucking her.He kept fucking her for another 20 minutes when both cummed in unison. Ragavi was happy she took the pill instead of suggesting him to wear a condom.
[+] 6 users Like jollyboots's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Adventures of Working Wife - by IndiYogi - 29-11-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by IndiYogi - 29-11-2018, 12:35 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:56 AM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by Givemeextra - 06-12-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by krish - 07-12-2018, 05:40 AM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by pvsraju - 07-12-2018, 12:09 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by divyacd - 08-12-2018, 12:18 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by Eswar P - 10-12-2018, 11:07 AM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by sarit11 - 14-12-2018, 12:25 PM