Thread Rating:
  • 101 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(26-06-2023, 09:12 PM)creamydelight Wrote: Hello Mr. Writer, welcome back after a break. I hope everything is alright back home.

Coming to the updates, while in and of itself they are as tantalizing and erotic as ever, especially their allusion to the white cream that will come out of both their ice creams after enough sucking and licking, I'm worried that this increase in frankness between them to such a level even before Hariya steps into her home, and eventually goes in for the "deed", it might decrease the thrill and nervousness that Anita would otherwise feel if she hasn't already become so Frank with him. For instance, in the movie Unfaithful (not sure if you've seen it, Murder is a copy of this), when the characters are about to indulge in adultery, the woman especially, she is shaking with excited nervousness because of the anticipation alone. This was a kind of feeling that i got in your original version when Hariya entered her home when she was alone on a silent night, and each step they both took was a first step in that direction, not one which they had already felt the excitement for in the past. Nonetheless, I'm hopeful that if you are doing this now, when the time comes, it will be even more excruciatingly erotic than last time.

Thank you for the feedback. 
I have not seen either of the movies completely, but have seen the scene of their first encounter in Unfaithful. I get what you are trying to say but you need to compare the nature of the female leads in the movie and in the story and then decide for yourself. Should it be needed I would happily provide the rationale behind the scene and what exactly is going inside Anita's head while behaving like the way she is but my preference will be not to reveal it as according to me that might reduce the excitement of guessing. 
Do come up with the reply if you want further clarification.
[+] 1 user Likes seansean007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 26-06-2023, 09:32 PM