Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
(23-06-2023, 01:55 AM)Bookkeeper Wrote: Devika slowly loosened the grip on his hand and ramu proceeded to pull the frock up. In few seconds, devika's cute pink cotton panty came visible infront of kallu's eyes. His eyes brightened up and he was able to see in the moonlight, devika standing there frock bunched up in her waist showcasing her panty and sexy legs. Devika had her eyes closed as she withstood the humiliation.

Ramu - kallu , now you can take the gift from madam yourself.

Kallu had wide grin, when he got the permission from ramu. Ramu saying that started kissing her neck, his right hand had the frock held at the waist raised. He brought his left hand to her left breast and started pressing it, playing with her poking nipple. Devika had her eyes shut, clenching her teeth.

Kallu raised his hand and softly touched her smooth thighs. Devika shuddered from the touch of his cold hands. Kallu brushed his hands up along her thighs towards the waist band of her panty.

Devika immediately turned around facing ramu as she doesn't want to expose her most private part to a stranger boatman. When she turned around kallu was greated by her amazing beautiful curvy ass in cute little panties.

Ramu held her face and started kissing her lips again, while he kept the frock raised above her waist for kallu.

Kallu again brought his hand to her waist band looking at her fleshy ass and slowly pulled it down making her deep ass crack visible. He pulled it all the way down to her feet. Devika quickly stepped out of it and brought her hand behind to pull the frock down from ramu's hand. But Ramu held the frock firmly not allowing devika to pull it down.

He brought his left hand down and removed devikas hand from behind and kept it aside forcefully. He was continuing his sloppy kisses on her lips, while he placed his left hand on her naked ass cheek right infront of the eyes of kallu.

Ramu started pressing her ass one by one and it jiggled infront of kallu. Kallu looked at the raunchy act in disbelief. Ramu with his eyes signed kallu to go ahead. And immediately kallu with his shivering cold hands touched her right ass cheek. It was smooth as butter, as he slowly felt the smoothness.

From coldness of his touch, devika understood kallu had his hands on her ass. Devika immediately involuntarily brought it down. Kallu immediately took a step back releasing her ass. Ramu again whispered in her ears

Ramu - let him have some fun,  move your hand away

Devika still did not move
Ramu - i will not say again

Devika slowly kept her hand aside. Kallu looked at ramu, he again gave him a go ahead nod

Kallu brought his hand again, this time squeezed her ass hard. He brought both his hands to her ass and pressed it.. While ramu kissed and pressed her boobs. Kallu got overexcited and held both her ass in each hand and spreaded her ass apart, making her tight deep ass crack visible infront of his eyes. He found what he was looking for , her cute ass hole, hidden in her deep valley. Kallu took out his finger and touched her on her tight hole. No one had touched her there, not even her husband. Devika shivered on his touch. She brought her hand down immediately and pushed kallus probing finger away. Devika turned her head and shouted

Devika - what the heck are you doing?

Kallu got scared and went back to the other end of the boat with her panty and bra in hand.

Ramu dropped her frock down, kallu started the engine and they reached the island shore in few minutes without any further events. Both Ramu and Devika got down from the boat.

Ramu - so kallu, thanks for the ride. Can you do one thing for me.
Kallu - yes sir
Ramu - can you come back early morning tomorrow by 5 am to take us back
Kallu - sure , I will
Ramu - okay thanks
Kallu - sir, I have something for you. It will be cold here

Kallu gave him a case of beer and cigarettes. Ramu happily took them , and he walked to the sands along with devika while Kallu returned back to the resort.

A little away from the beach and sand area , there was grassy land in between the coconut trees.

Ramu - lets go there, it looks like a nice place where we can sit and relax

Ramu took out a cigarette and lighted it while they walked near the coconut trees. They reached there and found a good spot in the grass

Ramu - this looks like a good spot

He sat on the ground, while devika remained standed. He now took out the beer

Ramu - the night is still young for us. Tonight my dream is going to come true

He opened the beer and started sipping it.

Ramu - okay, its time for the entertainment babe

Devika looked away to the beach, thinking something

Ramu - hey sexy, how about lets start with a dance. Do an erotic dance for me. Let me see if you are good in it

Ramu took out his cellphone and played a hot dance number

Ramu - okay come on move your sexy body

Devika smiled at ramu and slowly shaking her waist to the music. Ramu started drinking looking at her moves

Ramu - good, nice make it more sexy

Devika swayed her hips and dance with hot expression

Ramu suddenly stood up and he stripped himself completely naked. Devika quickly turned around when she saw naked ramu

Ramu - hahah , dont be shy. So here is the deal. I will play one song and you have to dance and in that one song you have to make me erect.

If you are not successful, you will then make me erect by giving me blowjob. You dont have the option

Saying that Ramu started playing another song and again sat on the ground drinking the alcohol and smoking

Ramu - your time starts now

Devika slowly turned around and her eyes went down to his crotch. And ramu had a flaccid cock which is not erect at all.

Ramu - you dont have much time. Show your seducing skills bitch

Devika obviously do not want to give a blowjob to his ugly stinking cock. As she didnt have much, time she again started dancing, moving her hips and legs. Her braless boobs was shaking violently in her frock. Ramu had a smile and drank while he watched her dance. Couple of minutes into the song. Devikas dance still did not have any effect on ramu nor on his soft penis.
Devika understood time is running out, and she somehow wanted to save herself from sucking penis of a kid half her age.

She held the hem of her of her frock and raised it a bit showing her legs and thighs showcasing it to ramu while dancing. But it did not help her. And there is 3 minutes left for the song to end.

She took a deep breath, and she stood facing away from ramu. She stood there still for a moment. And slowly took both the hands down to her frock and held the base.

And she slowly pulled up the frock in slow motion, revealing her smooth curves slowly infront of ramu. Devika pulled out the frock over her head and dropped it down , now standing completely naked. She had her back arched protruding her naked ass out to seduce ramu. Ramu gulped down the beer looking at her curvaceous ass stark naked infront of him. That site brought some life to cock, it slowly woke up from the sleep.

Devika slowly turned her head sideways still maintaining the posture and from the corner of eyes found his penis is not soft anymore. But again she does not have much time.

She slowly turned around, this time showing the asset she had on her front side to ramu. Ramu had his mouth opened wide looking at the beautiful lady who is standing stark naked infront of him. Only for his eyes.

Through the moon light he was able to clearly see her treasures. Her breast was ripe and nipples erect because of the coldness. He was able to see her neatly trimmed pussy and through the gap in between legs her small clit is sticking out through her pussy lips.

Devika slowly walked near to ramu and stood directly in front of him giving him a close up look at her hidden treasures.

Ramu - wow, what a sexy body you are having. Hot it is

He drank more beer looking at her.

Ramu -you have kept your sweet cunt, neat and trimmed. I like it. Soon im going to drill it with my tool. But you have not made it hard yet babe

Devika looked down and it is only semi hard

Ramu - You only have 2 minutes left

Devika didn't have any choice and she can't even imagine taking his penis in her mouth. And she realised she didn't have much time to save herself from that humiliation.

Devika slowly kneeled infront of ramu and then she bend forward and kneeled on her four legs. This was a great sight for ramu as he watched devika kneeling on all fours right infront of his eyes. He dropped his gaze down to her hanging breasts. It was swaying with her movements. This sight made him more excited and erect. But still he is not fully erect yet. Devika tried to seduce him by jiggling her hanging breast a little

Ramu - oh fuck, i want to pluck those ripe mangoes

He extended his hand and directly held her hanging breast.
Ramu - ufff..what a hot item you are.

He gripped her breast hard one by one using both his hands. Devika closed her eyes and remained in the doggy posture alowing ramu to play with her naked boobs.

Ramu twisted her erect pointed nipples

Devika - ouch, be gentle ramu
Ramu - i dont want to be gentle you bitch, tonight you will cry with pleasure

Saying that he pulled her nipples. He now held her breast squeezed it and brought his fingers down and pulled her nipples down with force. Like he was milking a cow. Milk sprayed down from her breast due to the force he was applying.

Ramu - wow, im actually milking you

This made ramu more excited and he continued to grip her breast and milked her, like he learned something new. Milk started flowing out of her breast.

Devika - ramuu...its paining . please stop

Ramu - make me hard, you slut. You have only 1 more minute left. Otherwise im going stick my cock into your mouth next

Devika looked at the phone and there is only less than 1 minute now. She then looked at his penis. And it is not fully erect yet. She doesn't know what to do. She has to act now. She with shivering hands slowly extended and touched his half erect penis. Ramu didnt expect this. Her sudden touch made his cock pulsate

Ramu - ooohh

Ramu stopped milking her and he laid down on the ground enjoying the soft touch from devika. Devika looked at the phone and there is only 45 seconds left. She without giving much thought, held his cock in her hand. It felt warm in her hand and she started shaking it back and forth. She looked at the phone and started giving a hand job to ramu. She could feel his cock growing in her hands. She increased the speed by looking at the phone. She took her right hand and touched his balls while she gave hand job using her left. She looked at the phone and his cock interchangeably.

At last the music got over and she looked at his penis and it was fully erect. She got relived as she was able to make him fully erect. She sat on her knees and looked at ramu. He had his eyes closed.

Devika - raamu...ramu.. Ramu

There was no response from him. She went near her head and tapped his face. There was still no response from him. Ramu has gone unconscious.

Seeing ramu not responding, a small smile came to her face. She got up and took his phone and put her frock back on. And she heard the noise of a boat coming from a distance to the island.

oh this part is little fast and cant believe conservative teacher doing this dance and touching his cock  ... I like seducing teacher than she doing on herself with just a word from him to make him erect... please seduce her slowly and explain her feelings to us please... u r very goood writer, if you take time you can make all of us release our stocks in single update...
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
[+] 1 user Likes andhratochennai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by andhratochennai - 26-06-2023, 02:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM