Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
Summary of the story

This is a story of a traditional young housewife Bindu losing her chastity voluntarily and wilingly to a young photographer. She stays in India taking care of her 2 sons. Her husband Mohan is in Canada. He has recently come to India may be for a short holiday.

The couple with their young kids went to a photo studio to take some family photographs. There the young photographer "Rajesh" admiring the beauty of Bindu calls Mohan and says "You are lucky to have a beautiful wife". The husband Mohan is happy to hear that.

novelistcasanova Wrote:“it is a dream for a photographer like me to work with your wife sir.  Your wife looks great without her saree, doesn’t she?” he said.  “Excuse me?!” I exclaimed.  “I mean she would look great in her blouse and petticoat, doesn’t she?” he asked.  “Yeah,” I uttered.  “I knew it, sir.  Your wife is a goddess,” he said.
The photographer convinces both Mohan and Bindu so that Bindu removes her saree and pose in front f the camera for the photo with only Blouse and Pettycoat.

novelistcasanova Wrote:My wife’s exposed waist came into his right hand, and he pulled my wife by her waist and started hugging my wife and my wife who was really in a mood to cooperate with him for the picture, readily wrapped her arms around his neck and started hugging him back.
While Bindu is posing without saree, he is touching her in her waist and hugging her. The excuse is that he is teaching her how to pose. That is accepted by her husband Mohan because he wants to show to his friends in Canada that they are a romantic couple, though we stay so far from each other, we are still a romantic couple when we are together.

Like this Ramesh is gradually moving closer and kisses her. Further he removes her Petty coat and blouse. He also putting his hand inside her bra and feels her breast. Gradually moving further he succeeded in having sex with Bindu in front of her husband

novelistcasanova Wrote:Hugging my wife back, crushing his chest against my wife’s naked boobs, he started kissing my wife’s lips and continued making love to her.  Afte a good 5 to 10 minutes of enjoying my wife’s wet pussy, he came inside my wife’s pussy
For the first time in her life Bindu lost her chastity ! That too voluntarily and wilingly ! No Violence ! The husband is watching and enjoying the thrill !

Later Ramesh, the same photographer comes to their house when the husband is not there and enjoys the wife Bindu ! Bindu is fully cooperating with him without any hesitation. That is too much ! What happens if somebody else sees this ?
novelistcasanova Wrote:As the photographer was enjoying my wife in my bedroom, I opened the album and saw our family pictures.  My wife’s face in the family picture looked exactly like the faces of all the women in the photo studio albums.
Husband Mohan is surprised to know that this photographer is enjoying many also other house wives like this.

novelistcasanova Wrote:“My God, this guy has been enjoying many peoples wives and my wife is one among them,” I said to myself.  After enjoying my wife in bed, he left the place without even thanking me for letting him have my wife.

Now Bindu is addicted to Adultery to such an extent that even when husband is enjoying her on bed, she thinks it is the photographer who is enjoying her.
novelistcasanova Wrote:As my wife started cooperating nicely with me thinking that I was the photographer, “mmmmmm mmmmmm…” I started to moan making love to my wife, “Mohan, sorry, I thought it was, Rajesh, mmmm …” my wife started to moan now.

It is a story explaining "How a normal husband and wife become cuckold"

novelistcasanova Wrote:Though I have been enjoying my wife since we got married, this sex was something different.
No doubt the cuckold relationship is enjoyable, no cheating and so no mutual doubts within husband and wife. It builds and enhances the mutual trust and the builds a stronger Bond between the couple.      

However 

The lesson to be learnt from this story is "Cuckold is thrilling and enjoyable but ...... "

But what ? It is an addictive habit ! You cannot stop it when needed ! Further there is a risk of the third person like the photographer, leaking the secret, like showing the Album.

In Indian environmnet maintaining secrecy is difficult ! If others or neighbours come to know this, the reputation of the couple and the family will be spoiled.

Nice story ! Well narrated ! Interesting to read till end ! Finally giving the lesson in the proper perspective !

I appreciate the writing skills of the author "Novelistcasanova" and expecting more such stories in future !
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by raasug - 25-06-2023, 07:06 PM