Adultery Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife
Hello everyone, it has been my dream to be an erotic novelist and here's my first attempt towards the same. Please read and send me feedback on how you like this story. Depending on feedback I will most the other parts. Now Enjoy!!

Chapter One - The Party

The Journey

“Hello, are you done now?” That was my husband calling me from outside our bedroom. I didn’t respond for few moments and then said in a nervous shaky tone “5 more mins” with a pause of 20 isecs. Normally I would lash out at him for pushing me to get ready but there’s a reason the reaction was very different this time. We were about to get on to a journey that will change our lives forever….for good or bad don’t know. The path we are about to walk, I never dreamt I would ever even think of to go on it ever.

Tonight was “The Party” night that my husband told me about on our first night and took a promise that I would come to one day. Back then I thought he was joking so didn’t take it seriously but since last 1 year of our marriage there was never a day he didn’t remind me of this party. From not taking it seriously to being shocked to being angry to being forced to agree and to finally this nervous state. My husband ensured he is persistent in making me agree, though very unwillingly, to go to “The Party”.

There was also dress code, seriously? First of all going to such a ridiculous party itself is a pain and now I have to follow this stupid dress code. In a way it was simple but for a conservative ***** girl like me dressing in this manner itself is a big taboo. So the dress code was, all the ladies should were a white sleeveless dress. My husband actually wanted me to wear a skirt and a sleeveless blouse on that but he very well knew I am not going to do that so didn’t bother pushing. I chose Sari but he put a condition that he will choose it for me. So here I am in a semi transparent white silk Sari with matching white blouse, off course sleeveless a bit low cut for my liking but not too revealing. Perhaps he didn’t want me to be pissed off even to dress.

“We are going to be late, hurry up” again another reminder from him. “Coming…” was my response. I finished applying bright red lipstick checked myself in the mirror one final time and came out of our bedroom holding my sari which was really slippery due to the silky material. “Wow you look stunning, Everyone will go mad after seeing you today, we are getting late or else…” Before he could finish I interrupted him by putting my finger on his lips and gestured him to walk. I very well knew what he was going to say next. Can’t believe he is so excited about all this, how could husband be so excited to get his wife F…K.ed by ??? Shit I can’t even think about it. Just by thinking about the party once again my body shivered slightly with fear? Or was that nervousness? don’t know really.

Finally we locked the doors, got into the car and here we were onto the finally the journey to “The Party” house. Its actually a farm house but my husbands friends call it “Party House” for obvious reasons. Thats the default destination for this dirty parties!!!

“Tring, Tring, Tring..” That’s my mobile ringing, yes I have this old fashioned “Tring, Tring” thing, I don’t like this modern age cellphone ring tones. My likes are like me old fashioned and conservative. Anyways I just checked my phone it was Shweta. In all this tussle I totally forgot about Shweta. Shweta is my husbands best friends wife, about a year younger than me. She got married to Varun, my husbands best friend,  just about a month after our marriage. Since then we all meet at least once or twice a month, go out on picnics, we also went to couple of short trips with them. Shweta is my best friend after my marriage we can say.

“Hello?” She said in a low trembling voice. I said “hey, are you ok?” Similar but a bit better controlled voice than hers. “Akka (that’s big sister in our language), have you started?” With a big pause between Akka and the question. She calls me Akka as I am elder than her and may be because of my traditional attire (Saris, Kurties etc) she may feel like I am much more older than her. Anyways I never tried to contemplate why she calls me Akka (bigger sister). I could only say “yes”. Then we realised we both didn’t have anything else to say for few seconds or perhaps both of us were too nervous to talk. She switched on the speaker and said “Ok”. “Surya, how far have you come?” That was Varun asking my husband Surya. My husband replied “will be there in 15mins bro”, “great, same here, see you soon” that was his response. My heart started pounding hearing that. We are just about 15mins away from losing our sanctity and enter the world of sin. After that I once agin got lost into my own thoughts about this party, what will it be like? Etc etc..

My thoughts were broken when the car stopped in front of a big bungalow. I realised we reached the place, involuntarily looked at Surya with a pleading look that said “Please lets go back, don’t make me do this”. He smiled and got off the car. I took few seconds but then realised now there is no going back. I did agree to come so lets do it. That was my mind telling my heart but my heart’s pounding didn’t stop with that consoling. Nervously and shakily I got off the car and started adjusting my Sari. Thats when I heard another car approaching. That was Varun and Swetha. I could see that Swetha has become bright red with shyness. She was sweating profusely and her entire face had became bright red. They both parked the car and got out of it to greet us. I just gave nervous half grin to Swetha, she waved slightly. She was looking great in her Kurta Pajama’s. It had stuck to her body like a second skin, though the cloth was not revealing her shapes could be seen very clearly. But at the top I could see that it was pretty much shoulder less, just 2 stings tied together to hold each side of her dress. The neckline was quite deep, I could see half of her boobs and she was not wearing any duppatta to hide her bosom. She was looking really hot, even to me!! God knows what other boys would feel after seeing her in this form. Surya was also shocked to see her like this we had never seen her in such a revealing attire before.

Anyways all of us walked over to the door, my husband rang the bell. After few seconds someone opened the big door of that farm house. “Hi Surya, Padma, Varun and Swetha” come on in. You guys are soo late we have been waiting for you since about half an hour now. Saying this he lead us through the door and into a big hall. Everyone said “hi” at the same time. We just waved with a nervous grin. Swetha was right next to me almost stuck to me like a scared child sticks to their mom. Inspite of all the nervousness I laughed at her, internally off course.

Introductions

All the guys at the party were familiar to us, all of them were Surya’s friends and their wives except 1 guy, Raghu. He was not married with Swapna but they lived together. Now, that’s one more thing that I could never understand. How could people live like husband and wife without being married? Anyways as you can imagine Swapna was a modern girl and that was really evident from her attire. She was wearing a small skirt, not sure if it even fits the definition of a skirt. It was like just an extension to her panty, just about an inch longer than her panty. Her creamy white legs were completely visible for everyone. That was the bottom, now coming to the top there was just a 3 inch cloth wrapped around her bust. Exposing everything from top of her so called skirt till the beginning of her boobs and again right from where her boobs ended and her shoulder everything was exposed. It just looked like she has come straight from a club. Her make up and lipstick was top notch. She really looked like a tollywood star. I myself felt she was looking so sexy so you can really imagine what the boys must have Felt. Surya was just staring at her like he will rip her tiny top and burry his face right between her boobs given a chance right now. I just gave him a small nudge and he came back to sense.

Once again my thoughts got interrupted by a the sound of someone tapping the glass. It was Arjun the big tall handsome guy of the gang. I felt he looked like John Abraham of Bollywood, not that broad but similar hight. “Wellcome all to the Party!” We all know the rules but we have some new guests so let me explain them these rules. So the new ladies of the gang, Padma and Swetha listen carefully. As you know we all are friends here and we have come here to enjoy, so we expect your full cooperation in whatever happens today in this party. Please forget your inhibitions, your husbands have brought you here so that means they love you so much and don’t want you to miss this fun. So here you go..

Rule 1. No one is allowed to say “NO” just forget that word exists. Its always a “yes” whatever anyone asks or tells you to do.
Rule 2. There’s nothing dirty or wrong. Anything and everything goes here. Just enjoy.
Rule 3. If anyone says “No” to anything then they will be stripped naked and left out of the house immediately. Your husbands will also not be allowed to go with you. You will have to walk your way back home naked. 

That last like rang in my head few times. What? Naked outside that too without your husband. Swetha clinched my hands harder when she heard that. Arjun continued…

Now coming to the party. Its very simple, we will have following phases in the party tonight:
Phase 1 - Introductions. We have a unique way of introductions here. I won’t spill the beans right away but rest assured you will enjoy it
Phase 2 - Musical Chair style dancing with a twist. You all will start dancing with your partners in a circle when the music starts. At the end of the song you will walk to the next person to the right and dance with him. There is a small twist her which I will reveal when we get to this stage
Phase 3 -  Free for all. That means anyone can do anything until they fall asleep. 

Thats it guys that’s our simple but elegant party. So friends are you ready to get yourself introduced to our new ladies, Swetha and Padma. “Yea” that was a chorus response. Before I could digest all of this information Swetha was pulled into the middle by Varun, he left her there and said, “guys come over and introduce yourself to my wife Swetha”. She was standing her head down slightly shivering looking at me with the corner of her eye. In the meanwhile Surya brought me a drink which I just gulped without even realising what it was. It was a bit sour but I was really thirsty, may be because of all the nervousness and high voltage Brain activity. Surya went to get me another glass, while I looked at Swetha a bit helplessly though.

Arjun came forward to introduce himself. He went near Swetha and put his hand forward for handshake, Swetha nervously stuck her hand out. Arjun took her hand shook it few times and pulled her towards him. She was shocked with this action and clearly was not prepared for this so she lost her balance and fell on his chest. Her big boobs literally crushed onto him. He was wearing a jeans cloth shirt with few buttons open, I am sure Swetha’s naked shoulder touched his chest hair a bit. Before Swetha could recover, Arjun leaned over and placed his lips on hers. I was just dumb-stuck with that. Just opened my mouth with an awe and just kept staring at what was happening. Varun came near me and whispered in my ear. “That’s the twist in introduction round.”

I was like “what?” Before I could react more, I could here Swetha’s mumbling voice, she was trying to get away from Arjun and say something. Perhaps she was calling for help, which was not on offer instead everyone were laughing at the scene. Swapna was literally jumping up and go down with laughter. After a full minute of sucking Swetha’s lips Arjun left her by saying “nice to meet you Swetha, you are very sweet”. I think I saw him wink at her with a smile. Swetha was still in a shock, I wanted to go for her rescue but that’s when I saw Ruhi walk to her. I thought she was going to console her so stopped. In the meanwhile Surya brought my drink over and I started sipping it. Looks like I started to like it, still not knowing what was it. So Ruhi went shook hands with Swetha and slightly hugged her. In a bit consoling way rubbed her back. Ruhi was decently dressed with sleeveless t-shirt and a short that was not too short. Swetha became normal with Ruhi’s consoling that’s when Vikram walked over to Swetha and Ruhi left. Vikram shook Swetha’s hand by saying “hi I am Vikram, Ruhi’s husband”, Swetha looked up to him and smiled that’s when he pulled her to him. This time Swetha was prepared, she didn’t fall but instead put her both hands in between so to save her boobs from crushing on to his chest. But could not avoid the kiss. Vikram though gentle did enjoy her lips for a minute before leaving. This time Swetha took the kiss with partial willingness, at least she didn’t seem to be struggling or pushing him out.

Then walked in our modern girl Swapna. She went straight to grab Swetha’s neck/head and pulled her to place her lips on Swetha’s. Once again I was shocked how could a girl kiss a girl. Now I knew what Arjun meant by everything goes here. God what else I have to witness more today??

After Swapna, was Raghu and then was Sandhya, Arjun’s wife. All of them kissed Swetha for one minute each in the name of introductions. The biggest shock for me was that even Surya went and kissed Swetha to introduce himself. I was like, we meet every other week what was left to introduce? Perhaps introduction of Surya’s lips to Swetha’s! At the end Swetha’s lips were swollen and had become really red without lipstick. After this introductions Swetha came back running to Varun to Hug him. Now I realised it was my turn to be introduced.

Surya took me to the centre and leaving me there he just walked back. I was fully prepared for this specially after watching Swetha’s introduction, I knew what to expect but I was still nervous and shaky. This time Raghu came forward to “Introduce” himself. He came up to me straight away kept his hand in my midriff i.e my exposed skin due to me wearing a Sari, his other hand went behind my back to pull me closer. I resisted a bit but knew I had no choice so gave up unwillingly. His lips came closer to mine and finally met mine. First softly and then hard. That was the first time I was kissed by a man other than my husband. It felt weird that I am in the arms of someone else while my husband and his friends were watching me. I just closed my eyes in the hope to relieve myself from the shame. Shame didn’t got but Raghu left after sucking my lips for a minute. I thought he did try to put his tongue inside but I didn’t let that happen. Felt a sense of achievement by refraining him from entering my mouth. I felt stupid at my own thought.

That sanctity didn’t last long as when it was Arjun’s turn he made sure I open my mouth so he can suck on my tongue and lips. I was left catching up my breath after his kiss. He was a strong man and I was no match for his strength. I was then treated with soft lips of ladies and mens rough ones alternately. Everyone freely hugging and kissing with minimal resistance from me. I might have given up on my shame or may be the affect of that drink Surya gave me, was is alcohol? It may be! That’s the reason why perhaps I was loosening up a bit? Whatever was the reason, I enjoyed a bit with equal amount of nervousness and shame. Finally our introductions round came to an end with the final kiss from Varun. This one felt really awkward as we knew each other for so long and never ever looked at each other in a sexual way. I think Varun was equally awkward like me so it just lasted few seconds and he withdrew.

All this was so exhausting for me, I was just catching up my breath and was really praying to god to give me a break. That’s when Arjun came to my rescue, he announced we will take a break now for 15 mins. That was such a relief, I was literally dying for a break. All this was not easy for me to take in, I really needed some time to recalibrate what was going on. It really came as a blessing. When Arjun forced me to tongue kiss him, I was really mad at him, I cursed him like anything. But with this move of his we might get to even Smile Everyone got into normal party mode, a usual chit chat started. Swetha came running to me to ask me off course by gesture on how I was doing. I just nodded my head to say I am fine. Surya came to me with some snacks and same drink yet again. Now I was very sure it was alcoholic but given the situation I was in, I probably didn’t care.

Stay tuned and send some feedback to know what happened next in this erotic party.

Dancing and Stripping…

“That was really a bold statement” my mind was telling that to my heart. Yes that was indeed. I had never ever tasted alcohol in my life. I used to hate alcohol, I used to ask Surya to sleep in the spare bedroom when he used to come from drinking parties. Needless to say, I never allowed Surya to drink at home. I just hated the smell, perhaps because of my conservative upbringing. Thinking about conservativeness, I started recollecting all that happened in the party so far. The girl like me who only had been kissed first time at her first night by her husband got kissed by so many stranger men and women just in one night. That was beyond the taboo I had dreamt off. While it felt bad but it also felt good. Tasting new mouths, even women’s. Thinking of which, there was so much difference in the soft touch of women’s lips to rough men’s lips added with spiky moustaches. I had never ever kissed a women, I didn’t even know that was possible. But I must admit I did enjoy that, secretly I was hoping I can get those kisses again, specially from that bombshell, bold Swapna. A slight smile went through my lips. “Thank god you are not mad, are you ok?” that was Surya, he was keenly observing me and my reactions. I came to senses with his words and just gave him a small smile, that was more to avoid his questions than to answer his earlier one.

I just looked around, everyone was so free here, just enjoying the moment. You wouldn’t believe all these guys were sucking our lips and hugging us like there was no tomorrow just few minutes ago. First time in this party I really started to see what everyone is wearing and their shapes and sizes. Arjun is the hunk no doubt in the gang and Swapna is most sexily dressed women in the whole gang. Swapna’s as much skin was covered as mine was open. Indeed we were opposites Smile

Ruhi was decent, right balance, I would say 50% cover to her skin but 50% was open as well, not like Swapna who had 80% open perhaps ?? Swetha was about 70 to 80% covered like me but in a different way. Coming back to Sandhya, she was wearing a top in such a way that her navel was fully exposed her whole mid rift was visible. The top was like Swetha’s tied with few strings. Her back was too much exposed though. Just one string at the top and one at the bottom everything else open. I just couldn’t imagine how is her top holding up and second thing I couldn’t believe is that she was not wearing bra as I could not see Any strap between her 2 strings of the top. So it was certain she was bra less. In the name of bottom she was wearing a Skirt. It wasn’t as shot as Swapna’s it was ok decent that just ended at her thighs. Not too revealing but enough to give a hint to what’s inside. I didn’t bother much to observe men’s dressing, just that of Arjun’s. He was standing out for sure. He just looked like Bollywood star !!!!

We were eating some refreshments and having few drinks while chatting with each other. Swetha was stuck to me, looked really scared to go around on her own. The chat was usual hi and hellos it just seemed like we all are here for a casual get together. Men were so polite with ladies and ladies were keeping distance with men and wearing a broad smile. No one would believe that these same men were groping and smooching myself and Swetha just a few minutes ago. The very thought of that brought another shiver to me. Just then Arjun spoke again. “Ladies and Gentlemen, its time for us to move this party to the second phase”. “As I said before this is a musical chair dance with a twist”. “Its simple you will start dancing with your partner whom you came to this party with for 1 full song, once that song is over you will move to the next person to the right of you”. “ As I said before we all will be standing in a circle, so at the end of each song you will move to the next partner”. “But what is the twist?” I said out loud. I thought I was thinking inside my brain but that came out loud. Everyone laughed and Arjun continued “Glad you asked, Padma, The twist is when you leave your partner you both need to give each other a gift”. “The gift that other one demands”, “it can be  a piece of clothing you are wearing, or an act of his/her choice”. “Hope that is clear so lets get started with the dance”. “Music On!”

Now there were many questions in my head as usually, “what does that gift mean?”. “Do I need to remove my clothing? Infront of all these people?” “No way”. “Yes that’s what it means” Surya said in a whisper in my ear. “Did I say that out loud? Again?” I asked Surya. He just smiled and said “No but I know what you are thinking”. Your dancing partner can ask for any act like say “Kiss” “or a piece of your clothing” “Like your sari for that matter”. “You can do the same”. “No way” was my answer “I am not disrobing in front of all these people” I said with a firm voice. “Ok so be ready to go home naked” was Surya’s counter. That’s when I recollected the rule of “Yes”. Tears started building up in my eyes, Surya sensed that and brought me closer to him and put his hands behind my back to console me. “Its not that bad, you will love it, trust me” “Just go with the flow”. “See we are married and as your husband, I am permitting you to do whatever it takes in this party”, “Don’t hold back”, “ I am very sure at the end you will love it and would want to come back again”

“No way”, I said that just when the song ended. With that my hesitation also ended or at least I became a bit more confident. As my husband if Surya wants me to do this then lets go with it, anyways I don’t seem to have a choice. With that thought I stared. To walk away from Surya but he held my pallu and I came back to his arms again. “What?” I said with my eyes and he said “My gift?”. That’s when I recollected I had to give him a gift. “What do you want?” I asked. He thought for a second and then said “I want your sari”. I was like “are you serious?” He nodded. I took a step back from him and hesitantly started removing my Sari. I did plead him with my eyes few times before though but he seemed to be determined. So with shaky hands I unwrapped my sari and gave it to him with one hand while other hand covered by bossom over by blouse. He threw it off with a smile. Now I wanted revenge and I asked him to take off his pant which he gladly did. With that I turned back with a small satisfaction that I was able to get his pant off and he was looking funny with his formal shirt hanging in to cover his boxers.

I was smiling while walking to my next dancing parter, it was none other than Vikram, then gentleman! Suddenly my smile disappeared by looking at him, he was standing there with open arms for me without a shirt but fortunately he had worn a baniyan/Vest. His hairy body was kinda half naked at the top. His shoulders fully exposed barring the thin straps of the baniyan. He had a formal pant on, thankfully! I went near him still hiding my bossom with one hand while my navel was exposed as my Sari had been taken by my husband as his gift. As soon as I reached near him the second song started. He came a step forward and held me by my waist and started moving slowly in the rhythm of the song. He didn’t bother to remove my hands from my chest over the blouse. He was patient and smiling at me. “First time is difficult, but  you will start enjoying soon”, “But you must let go of your inhibition”. Saying that he started removing my hands from my chest and placed them on his shoulders. I did not object, I very well knew how deep my blouse was and how much of my cleavage he is able to see. I just closed my eyes as I started to feel his shoulder hair on my hands. With slow movements he started getting closer to me. I only realised that when my boobs started touching his chest. I suddenly felt an electric shock in my body as soon as my boobs touched is chest and I opened my eyes to look straight into his deep eyes. As soon as my eyes met his dreamy eyes, his grip on my waist become tighter as if he was worried I will run away. He brought me closer to him and placed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes again, partly with shame partly with pleasure. He started kissing me and bringing me closer to him at one point we were just hugging each other tightly and kissing as if our mouths were glued with each other. There was not much of a tongue involved in the kiss but he did ensure to taste my upper teeth by rolling his tongue inside my mouth for few seconds. My boobs were crushed to his chest and my exposed cleavage skin was rubbing against his exposed skin between the straps of his vest. His hand then shifted to my back booty. Initially slowly he was moving his hands on my bum and then later started to feel its firmness by pressing here and there. Now just when I was about to lose my inhibition and start to open my mouth for a full fledge French kiss the song ended. With that we both opened our eyes and slowly separated, he was more hesitant to let go of me than I was. That was the first time air started flowing between our bodies until then we were bonded air tight. “Blouse” He said, that’s when I came to my senses and realised I had to give him a gift as if hugs, kisses and groping was not enough.

I said “Vest” and looking down I slowly started unhooking my blouse. I did have a bra but it wasn’t a normal thick one. I knew the moment my blouse came off my boobs will be mostly be naked as the bra material was very thin and transparent. I finally took off my blouse, Vikram did help me to pull it off though he did brush his lips on my naked shoulders while doing so. I just shivered when he did that and slowly removed my blouse and handed it over to him. He took his vest off in a jiffy and along with my blouse threw it away. With my both hands crossing my chest to hide my modesty I moved over to the next person in line. While doing so I was trying to look around people at various stages of nakedness.

Next to me was Ruhi, her skirt was gone and shirt was gone. She was in bra and panty. Her bra and panty were of decent material and white in colour. She was also holding her hands infront of her chest like me, After that was Swetha walking in bra and panty to Arjun, the hunk, again saving her modesty by covering her semi transparent bra with both of her hands. After Swetha it was Sandhya fully naked on the top as she was not wearing her skirt and her flimsy top was gone and she was walking over to Raghu topless. She had covered her boobs with her palms though so couldn’t gauge the size. Then was our hot Tollywood star Swapna. I was really shocked to see her again. She was walking boldly almost naked she had lost her top and skirt like everyone else. She didn’t even bother to hide her bosom, they were just bouncing and swinging while she walked. The most shocking thing was her panty or should I say 3 strings! That’s all she had 3 strings tied together to a small patch infront of her pussy. Her pussy was clearly visible in that patch. Her back was fully naked except for a small string that was hidden into her ass cheeks and another string going through her waist to hold that semi transparent patch infront of her pussy.

She was perhaps the most exposed yet again besides all men were either in their undies or some were still wearing pants as they had vests on. All in all the percentage of nakedness had increased now with most of them 50% or more naked except me who was like 40% naked and the extreme was Swapna who was like 95% naked who was now walking over to gleefully welcoming with open hands none other than the gentle man Vikram, in his boxers!!! Surya while I could see how sad he was to let go of Swapna, he was also happy to receive Sandhya in her topless form.

Vishnu took me in his arms as soon as I reached him and immediately took my hands off from my front exposing my boobs in the semi transparent bra. I immediately closed my eyes and surrendered to him. The song started and we started to dance again with slow motions. Vishnu’s hands were roaming all over my back, he was feeling every inch of my naked back except for the small space covered by my bra straps. My hands had no other place left other than his naked back. He was not hairy as Vikram so his skin felt very smooth to my hands. I just placed them while he brought me closer until my bra covered boobs crushed into his naked chest. I could feel his skin on my boobs and my navel area as he was fully naked on the top. I could also feel his erect penus touching my naked navel areas just above my mound. He was only wearing a half boxer. Perhaps I was a bit tired so I rested my head on his shoulders while left him to explore me and my back as he pleases. He went all the way to my bum pressed them and then came back till my neck. When his hands reached my neck, he pulled my head slightly back to bring my mouth in contact with his mouth for a kiss. Now kiss was the most normal thing that was happening in that party so far. I gotten used to it by now so I opened my mouth without any hesitation and gave him a full fledged kiss with our tongues intertwined in long slurpy French kiss. Our kiss become quite passionate while we were rubbing our bodies at each other. My cunt juices started to flow and I started becoming aroused finally. I could hear slurping and moans across the room by now. I slightly opened my eyes without disconnecting from kiss  to look around with the corner of my eye. I could see that everyone was kissing sucking each other. Ruhi’s boobs were out from her bra as Arjun had pulled them out and sucking on them. Swetha was kissing Raghu with open mouth, she also seemed to have lost a bit of inhibition by looks of it. Sandya’s boobs were being sucked by my very own husband Surya and finally our diva Swapna was dry humping Vikram. She had climbed up on his waist by locking her legs behind him. While kissing him with her hands around his neck she was dry humping him. The poor guy was holding her by her naked bums and trying to balance both of them. I smiled a bit at his condition and that’s when I noticed the song end and Vishnu without asking for my permission pulled off the string holding my petticoat. While I tried to balance myself, my petticoat came off me. “That’s my gift” he said smiling. I didn’t say anything and showed my finger to his boxer and slowly walked off him without even trying to see at his thing.

The next one for me was Arjun, now Ruhi had done the same thing to Arjun and Arjun was taking off his boxers while getting fully naked when I walked over to him. My mouth just opened wide by looking at his tool. His dick was perhaps longer and thicker than him. It was a monster. Looked at least twice as big and long as my husbands one. I was really shocked and dumb stuck at seeing his tool. He looked at me and said “Come over” “it won’t bite” and with that he took my hands and placed it on his tool. I looked away and tried to hold it with my hand softly. His dick was so big that I could not wrap my hands over it fully, my fingers are a bit tinier though. I just wrapped it and he pulled me to him and started kissing me roughly. He started to literally lick my lips, face, neck and the cleavage. The song started but we did not bother to dance at all. He was just licking and sucking me everywhere. He even pulled my bra up and started sucking my boobs. I tried to stop him but he was way too strong for me so I was just like a tiny doll in his hands. He was just playing with me or should I say my body. Both of my boobs were out from my bra and he also went ahead and took my bra hooks off. My bra was just dangling infront of my boobs now and my back was fully exposed. No one was bother to see anyone. Everyone was busy sucking and semi fucking their partners. Arjun’s dick was rubbing all over my pussy over my panty and I was really getting aroused by that. I really needed it inside now. It really didn’t matter who’s dick it was, I desperately needed fucking now. I was moaning so loudly that I could not hear anyone else’ moans. I could hear Swapna’s scream loudly and that’s when I opened my eyes to see what was going on. Vishnu the decent guy had inserted his dick into Swapna’s pussy with such a force that she just screamed so loudly. That was officially the start of first fuck of the party. Vishnu just forgot about the surroundings and started fucking Swapna while his wife Swetha was having her boobs sucked by my husband Surya. Swetha was in a similar state to mine her bra strap was off and she was in her tiny panty while Surya was naked and sucking on her boobs freed up by her hanging bra.

That’s when the song ended. While no one was in a mood to move away from their partners we had to, to keep the game going. We hesitantly separated and as a gift I voluntarily took off my bra as anyways nothing was hidden there. Now I was in a dilemma on what gift should I ask Arjun, he is already naked. I just leaned forward and asked him to kiss me gently which he did by fully hugging me with his naked body. His strong muscles were crushing my naked boobs while we gently kissed each other for a minute or so.

I walked over to the next person in line Mr Raghu. This time I didn’t bother to cover myself, there was no point, Everyone was naked except myself, I still had my panty on, which was not hiding much though. It was semi transparent and showing off my pussy lips clearly to whoever was looking. I was not bothered anymore, perhaps I was so aroused at this time that I could not only get naked in front of all these people but also get fucked right then and there. Naked Raghu was waiting for me next. We didn’t even bother to pretend to dance. We straight away went for a kiss and a tight hug. He was dry humping me as soon as I got into his arms. His pre cum was making my panty wet. I could hear number of screams and I was sure all the girls except me were getting fucked now. Now I did not hesitate and took my panty off myself. Raghu was now shocked to see the change in my behaviour. But was glad I did that. He immediately made me sleep on the carpet and came over me. He slowly started kissing my forehead, then my nose, then my lips, neck, boobs, navel and came very close to my pussy and stopped. I opened my eyes and raised my hip in the air indicating that I was ready to be fucked. Then I shyly closed my eyes and let him go with his own pace. He lowered his mouth and placed it on my pussy lips. That’s it I immediately came with a loud shudder and a scream. I couldn’t believe myself that someone other than my husband kissed my pussy lips and I came in his arms without any hesitation or shame.

It took me few minutes to come back to my senses from the orgasm I just had. Raghu was busy sucking my boobs and kissing my navel in the meanwhile. Once I came back to sense I felt such a shame and I tried to hide my pussy and boobs with my hands. Raghu slowly removed my hands and started to kiss me by lying over me. His dick was rubbing above my pussy lips. I didn’t realise when I was aroused again and my pussy started leaking yet again.

Finally Raghu lifted my legs up and placed his dick at the entrance of my pussy. With a small push he entered me. That was the first time anyone other than my husband had entered me. It really felt different, tears came to my eyes. I wasn’t sure if it were of joy or shame. Raghu slowly pushed again and his full dick went inside my well lubricated pussy. While kissing my lips he slowly started moving in and out of me, in other words started fucking me. Just the thought of someone else fucking me brought immense shame to me. I just closed my eyes and tried to recollect Surya’s words. He did say I should enjoy and not worry about anything. So be it, I will enjoy no matter what. My husband himself has given me permission and not only that he is also fucking that beautiful ***** girl Ruhi. So its not wrong that I enjoy with Raghu. And Raghu’s live in partner Swapna was also enjoying the fuck by the Hunk Arjun so why not me?

With that thought I started enjoying Raghu’s fucking. He was good and had now picked up speed. He was really going fast now with that my moans and screams were getting louder and louder. Everyone across the room were making all kinds of sexual noises. With 20 mins of relentless fucking Raghu came in me with a loud moan, I had already cum twice by then. Once when he kissed my pussy and second time during his fucking so I was really exhausted and just closed my eyes while Raghu rolled off me to sleep next to me. He placed his hands on my boobs and his legs across my pussy. Our juices were flowing on to each other’s bodies while we closed our eyes to relax for sometime. I didn’t realise when I went to sleep like that without even caring that I was fully naked and in the arms of some other naked man who is not my husband. Everyone’s moans and screams stopped slowly and the entire place became silent. Perhaps everyone went to sleep like that, exhausted with the long fucking Party!
[+] 6 users Like Rajsvs's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife - by Rajsvs - 22-06-2023, 08:46 PM