Misc. Erotica Indian wife plays with construction workers (how it should have ended)
What IF…. (Ep 8)

The Ride

The next day. Purva’s day began as usual. She was waiting for Rasul to call her. But she did not receive his call. She could see him work on wing D. she opened her living room window and they both saw each other. She called him up, but he did not pick up. she closed the door in disappointment as she was getting restless as to what Rasul had in store for her. the word halala popped in her mind and she started searching it on her laptop. She started reading all that she could find on halala. She started to like the concept of it.

That day Rasul did not call her or have any kind of contact, other than eye contact, that too from the other building.

Same thing next day. No call or contact. But she could see Rasul sweating it out in the hot sun, even with the canopy on the cradle. She thought, that is the only thing she could enjoy now, Rasul sweating himself out on that cradle instead of her body.

Days went by. Purva was thirsting for Rasul. When finally, one morning, she got a call from Rasul.

Rasul: tujhe thodi bhi fursat nahi? ( don’t you have any patience )

Rasul starts telling her from moment she picked up the call.

Purva: nahi. Ab mujhe bilkul bhi fursat nahi. Kab ana hai bolo.  ( no, I have become impatient, tell me when to come)

Rasul: lekin tu wo 4 wheeler le ke ane ka nahi waha. Bohot log shaq karenge ( but you can’t come here in that car, a lot of people are going to suspect you)

Purva: to tum mujhe pick karlo, pichle time kiya tha waise.( so, you pick me up like always)

Rasul:  tu sirf burkhe me aja aur mil mujhe paan shop ke paas , thik ek baje, tu mujhe phone kar. ( you will come dressed only in burkha, at he paanshop. at 1’o clock , I will call you)

Purva: thik hai. ( ok)

Rasul ends the call. Purva gets excited and gets ready. She has at least one and a half hour to get to the paanshop.  Purva gets ready, this time she wore leggings and a kurti. She did not wear anything underneath as instructed by Rasul. she gets into her car and leaves.

At 1.15 pm she reaches the paanshop. she changes into her burkha. She decided to wait in the car for Rasul. Rasul does not come yet. He calls her instead.

Rasul: tu pohoch gayi ( you reached?)

Purva: ha, tum kidhar ho?( yes, where are you?)

Rasul: idhar hi pass me. Wo paanshop ke paas ajao. (nearby, come to that paanshop)

Purva: ha. ( ok)

She loved being commanded by low class men. This was like a field day for her, she was enjoying every bit.

She got out of the vehicle, locked the car and started walking towards the paanshop with her purse. She stood just where she had stood days before. It was a hot summer day today too. after 15minutes, Rasul arrived there on the same bike. Purva sat on it, and both rode off.

Rasul takes her to a 2-wheeler garage shop. He honks as he waits outside and kills the engine.

A young man, about the same age as Rasul walks out. his name is Kareem.

Rasul and Purva get off the vehicle.

Kareem: oh to yahi hai wo .( so this is the one)

Rasul: ha. Chal ab kounsi to gadi dikha. ( yes, now show me some vehicles)

Kareem looks at Purva from head to toe.

Kareem : idhar ajao. ( come here)

He goes on to show some scooter.

Kareem: yeh 4 scooter hai. Kounsi chahiye wo bol, test drive bhi kar le. fir Baat karenge. ( these 4 scooters are there, pick one form these. Test drive them. Then we will have a talk)

Rasul looks at a scooter and asks for its key. Kareem gets the key and gives it to Rasul. Rasul holds it in front of Purva

Rasul: tu chala ke dekh. ( you ride it)

Purva had driven 2-wheeler eons ago. And she did not have a good experience with 2 wheelers before. She took the keys reluctantly and went to the scooter. Both the men see the ripples and jiggles that were visible on her tight burkha.

Purva somehow manages to pull the vehicle out and sit on it. The men smiles at each other as Purva attempts to sit on the scooter. As she sits on the seat, her pussy lips touch the cushion of the seat.  She feels the texture of the cushion on her lips. She was already wet and this was going to make her wet even more. She is unable to start the vehicle. Kareem come to help her , he places his hands over her hands and starts the vehicle.

Kareem: yeh brake daba ke fir starter ka button dabao. Kidhar bhi jak e aao. Petrol full kiya hu.

Purva nods her head. Kareem lets go of the hands. Purva throttles the scooter and she starts riding it.

Kareem and Rasul look at Purva as she rides off.

Purva rides through the narrow lanes and and hits a few bumps. A few teen boys and men look on at her and gaze at her ass and tits. Some even joke about it but get instantly scolded from the adults nearby. She rides on through and makes a U-turn at a clearing and comes back to the same street. She was clearly in for the slum life now and now there were not going to be any detours or U-turns. 

Kareem looking at Purva coming towards them

Kareem: mast maal dhund laya hai tu. ( you found yourself a hottie)

Rasul: aisa maal bohot mehnat aur sabra ke baad milta hai.( for a hottie like this , you got to work hard and have patience)

kareem: sahi kaha bhai sabra ka fal mitha hota hai. (yea, patience bears the sweetest fruits)

Rasul: mujhe to bohot mithas mili hai isme. ( I have got sweetened in her a lot)

Kareem: running bhi bohot hui hai iski, lekin fir bhi ride ka mazaa milta hoga tujhe. ( she has some years to her, but you must be having fun handling the goodies)

Rasul: single hand use nahi hai who bhai. Bohot ride karnewale bhi the. ab sirf mai hi hu. ( she is not a single hand use , a lot have gotten to ride her. now only I have that privilege)

Kareem looks on as Purva’s boobs bounce inside the burkha. He is awestruck.

Rasul: kya dekh raha be, muh me makkhi girengi. ( what are you looking at, close your mouth)

Kareem snaps out of it and looks at Rasul.

Kareem: kaha se laya hai be tu isko. Hayabusa hai Sali. ( from where have you brought her , she like the Hayabusa of bikes)

Rasul: aam dekh, ped mat pooch. (look at the mangoes, do not go to find the trees)

Kareem: itne bade aam dekhne ke baad aam khane ka mann to hoga hi. ( after seeing such big mangoes, i feel like tasting them)

Purva stops the vehicle in from of them.

Rasul: kaisi lagi ? ( how was it)

Purva: thik hai.( it’s ok)

Kareem : mohtarma dusri gadi bhi chala ke dekho. ( madam, try riding the second scooter too)

Kareem gives her the keys of the next scooter parked. Purva gives the previous vehicles keys back and takes the next vehicle’s keys.

Purva does a J turn and starts the vehicle and rides off. She takes the same route she had taken few minutes ago only to find more such some teens gaze at her. the teens watch her as she rides past them. They enjoy the view as she passes over a small speed breaker. She does the U-turn at same location and rides back.

She comes back to the garage. Now she had a patch of wetness on her burkha at her crotch when seen from behind.

Rasul asks her about how the ride quality was.

Purva: tum bhi chala ke dekh lo na. ( you too, take a ride and see )

Rasul : chal utar ja. ( yes, get off it)

Rasul takes the vehicle and goes for a test ride.

Purva stands besides Kareem.

Kareem: to gadi kounsi achi lagi. Pehli wali ya dusri wali ( so, which scooter you liked, the first one or the second one)

Purva: Lekin rasul ko bhi to pasand ani chahiye. ( the second one, but rasul also has to like it)

Kareem: ha sahi hai. Bhaijaan hee to payment karenge. Lekin chalaogi to app hee na. ( yes, true. Bhaijaan is the one going to pay for it. but it will be you who rides it)

Purva: dusriwali. ( second one)

Kareem: bohot logo ko dusriwali hi pasand ati hai.( a lot of people like the second one)

Purva looks at Kareem, guessing if Rasul has told him about her. she stays silent and looks in a different direction trying not to engage the conversation.

Kareem gets called by some other customer who eyes Purva as she waiting besides Kareem.

Kareem walks with the other customer to the bike.
Rasul arrives on the scooter. And stops beside her.

Rasul: mujhe yeh scooter achi lagi, yeh kharid lenge. ( I liked this scooter, I will buy this)

Purva nods her head, looks at the scooter once and walks with Rasul to the small table where Kareem and the other customer is conversating.

The other customer waves at Rasul and looks at Purva as he is still talking with Kareem over some bike problems.

Kareem: chalo Usman bhai ,mai yeh kal sham tak fix kar ke deta hu. ( ok, usman bhai, I will get this fixed by tomorrow evening)

Usman : thik hai. Aur kya bolte Rasul bhai. Sab thik thak ( and how are you Rasul bhai, everything fine?)

Rasul: ha ,sab thika thak. Aur aap ( yes, everything fine)

Usman: ha , mast. Aur yeh koun mohatarma. ( yes, great. And who is this woman)

Rasul: mere ek dost ki biwi. Halala kar raha hu iska. ( a friend’s wife. I am doing her halala)

Usman looks at Purva’s tits and leans back to see her ass. He checks her figure out.

Usman: figure se to achi hai. Aisi begum ko koun talak deta. ( looking at her figure, who could divorce a wife like you)

Purva: Isme shohar ki galti ho to begum bhi kya kare. ( if the husband is at fault then what can the wife do)

Usman: (snickers) pagal hai tera shohar. Tere jaisi begum ko talak de diya. ( your husband is crazy to give divorce to a woman like you.)

Purva: kya karu, jab maike chali ayi to wapis bulane laga. Fir maine unk bola, 2 bete diye hai. Fir bhi gussa karte ji. chuppi ka mujhe wapis na bulana. Mera halala karva do fir mai aungi. To 3 din baad janab bole ki Rasul miyan hai unke paas tu rahegi. to mai yaha a gayi. ( what can I say, when I went to my parents home, he called me back. So I told him, I have given you two sons and you still talk angrily to me. Don’t call me back unnecessarily. Do my halala and then I will come back. So 3 days later, he tells me to go to Rasul here. so I came)

Usman: tere bolne se to lagta nahi ki tu wapis jayegi uske paas. ( by the looks of it, I don’t think you want to return)

Rasul: mai jane dunga tab na.( if I let her go back)

Purva looks at rasul.

Usman: chalo, mai chalta hu. Kabhi bulana hame bhi chai ke liye. ( ok, I have to make  a move now. call me for teat sometime )

Usman walks from there.

Kareem: ab aapko Bhabhi to keh nahi sakte. To kya bulaye. ( so , we can’t call you Bhabhi, so what do I call you)

Purva is dumbfound to answer that. Rasul look at her.

Rasul: naam se hi bulao. Parveena. ( call her by her name, Parveena)

Kareem: Subha n,.'. kya naam hai. Jachta hai aapko Parveena khatun. ( subha n,.'. Nice name. it suits you Parveena)

Rasul: chal ab hoshiyari band kar aur bol kitne me deta wo gadi. ( now don’t act over smart and tell me how much for the scooter)

Kareem: hoshiyari kaha bhai, sirf begum ki tareef kar raha hu.( what over smart, just complimenting the begum)

Rasul: Bol kitne me dega.( tell me how much for it)

Kareem : 30 hazar.( 30 thousand)

Rasul looks here and there .

Rasul: bargaining ka natak mat karva mujhse. Chupchap bol kitne dene hai.( stop doing the bargaining drama. Straightaway tell me how much .

Kareem: thik hai bhai. 24 hazar de. ( ok ,I’ll make it 24 thousand)

Rasul: 22 kar de bhosdike. ( make it 22, asshole)

Kareem looks at purva and then at rasul. with a dismal look.

Kareem: thik hai bhai. De 22 hazar. ( ok, now give my 22k)

Rasul takes out a bundle of 500s and starts counting and gives him the cash.

Kareem gives the keys to rasul.
Rasul: chal. Nikalte hum.( ok , we will leave now)

Rasul and Purva walk towards the scooter.

Rasul: chal tu chalayegi. ( you ride it)

Purva: thik hai.( ok)

He gives the keys to Purva .

Purva sits on the scooter. The polymerous fabric brushing against her ass and stretching over the seat cover. she scoots a little behind. She wants him feeling her body. And the burkha just made it easier for her to let him feel her naked ass over the fabric.

Rasul sits behind her and holds her hips, in a light grip.

She starts the vehicle and Rasul starts instructing her on directions.

After a few hundred meters. They arrive at the “new” home.

Purva feeling excited to get the attention from Rasul after more than a week.

The both walk up the stairway to find their neighbour standing. he looks at them but does not interact or say word.  Rasul opens the door. And both enter the home.

Purva steps in to find a bed and two chairs. A small coffee table and a cheap Chinese TV on the wall in the hall. There is also a small mirror on the wall only about 1 ft x 2 ft in dimensions. She takes off her veil. But keeps the headscarf on.

The bed was not like what she had in her semi-luxurious apartment. But was “do-able” she thought, just enough to accommodate two people.

Purva walks to the “kitchen” to find a single burner gas stove.

She walks back into the “hall”. Rasul grabs her by the waist and hugs her tightly.

Rasul: kuch khane ka mann kare to pass me sabzi mandi hai. Aur kuch dukaan bhi hai. Ye ab tera ghar hai. Ghar ki aurat ki tarah tujhe yaha pe sab kuch karna hoga.

While both of them are conversating, Rasul was busy lifting her burkha and had lifted up to her waist. Exposing her ass. the obscured privacy glass windows shed a slightly pinkish light on her ass (light being pink, is reflected of the neighbouring building).

Purva: khana vana kuch hogan nahi mujhe se. ( I am not going to cook you anything here)

Rasul: uski fikar mat kar. Bas chai aur coffee ka intezam kar. ( don’t worry about it, just make coffee and tee

Rasul looks at her and starts to engage in a kiss. Their lips lock, his embrace gets tighter with with each plunge of his tongue into her mouth. He starts kneading her ass like dough.

Purva’s hands reach Rasul’s crotch and she fiddles with the button and zipper. But manages to unbutton the jeans. she pulls out his erect cock and starts giving him a hand job.

Rasul breaks from the kiss, he rotates her around, now she faces the window. He pulls up the burkha over her head and hurls it on the plastic chair. Revealing her luscious curvy back to himself. His erect cock brushing against her ass. He bends her over the bed and searches to penetrate her pussy. he gently rubs his cock over her lips, they were wet form the action of the fabric rubbing on them when she rode the scooter. Purva turning her head behind in ecstasy. Her eyes closed, as though her body had surrendered to him. Rasul’s cock finds its mark and with not time to waste, Rasul enters her. Rasul picks up his pace and starts ramming vigorously, the creaking sound from the bed fills up the room. Purva looks at the small TV. Trying to find the view of him ramming her. She does, she sees him look at her ass admiring it with his coarse skinned hands and how his pelvic thrusts were entering in and coming out of her. a sight she had missed. She then could see her pendulous breasts swinging back and forth. How her curvy voluptuous body was jiggling with everyone of his strokes. But she noticed one thing about Rasul. He never took off his clothes while he was fucking her.

The long wait was over. Her pussy was getting sated by his rock-hard cock. both reciprocating with each other’s movements. Rasul held onto her shoulders now and started giving deeper thrusts. Purva trying to accommodate his deeper thrust lifts her right leg and rests it on the bed. She bends a little to relieve her back from bearing all the force of his thrusts. But this doesn’t help her at all. His thrusts quicken, she gets the idea that he is about to empty his cum into her. his cock hardens and with wild grunts Rasul burst his cock into her pussy. Rasul pulls Purva into him, like any man would. And both slowly collapse on the bed. Their feet still not on the bed. As they both try to regain from the act. Rasul and Purva both panting and sweating as there was no air condition in this small room. They had forgotten to turn on the ceiling fan.

Purva pulls away her head scarf and hurls it over the chair. Her body sweat formed droplets on her skin like pearls.

Rasul pulled out of her pussy and laid on his back. He saw the motionless ceiling fan. And got up and turned it on.

He had a clear view of her pussy form behind, he saw how his love juice was oozing out of her pussy. he smiled.

Purva: agar he har rozz itni garmi hogi to cold coffee hi karni hogi mujhe. ( snickers) ( if the heat is this much everyday, then I have to make only cold coffee)

Rasul had zipped up his pants and was standing there besides the bed ,as Purva changed her posture and got into a missionary position, just to entice him into fucking her again.
He leaned over to kiss Purva on her lips and give her tits a good squeeze.

Purva was trying discreetly hard to get more sex out of him. but Rasul would always keep her thirsty, he knew if he satisfied her lust, there would ne no need for her to come to him. her insatiable lust was the only thing keeping her on his fingertips.

Purva relaxed and laid on her back. As Rasul took out a key and threw on her belly.

Rasul: yeh chavi tumhare liye hai. Tu jab yaha ayegi to mujhe message karna. Ab mujhe der ho rahi hai mai chalta hu. ( this key is for you, when you get here , message me. Now I am getting late, I need to be going)

Rasul walked to the door and opened it, Purva, caught off-guard got up in an instant and pulled the burkha from the chair and covered her body.

She walked briskly to the door and bolted it after Rasul left. She threw the burkha on the chair and walked to the window and opened it to see Rasul ride off. A wide smile lit on her face.

Purva: I am going to love this!!!!!!!!!

Contd…..

( was sick AF, so could not complete post on time. enjoy fapping)
[+] 4 users Like koolmaan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian wife plays with construction workers (how it should have ended) - by koolmaan - 22-06-2023, 09:43 AM